سرعت تایپ شما چند هست؟

این سایت رو امتحان کنید و سرعت تایپتون رو ببینید.

https://10fastfingers.com/typing-test/persian

10 پسندیده

9 پسندیده

Hi mrs parand. I like your voice because you knew what to say and I enjoy it. Certaily I will do it and share it here. My typing spead in the cellphone is not good but I like it in the PC’s keyboard. Good Luck

2 پسندیده

Hi mr Kambiz. Your typing spead is very good. It’s about 1 word per second and This is wonderful. Please share all your abilities all together. In every work you are best. :smile: Good Luck

4 پسندیده

My PC keyboard has been broken and I’m not be able to do that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 پسندیده

Nice accent . Bravo👏

3 پسندیده

No problem. Typing spead created by your needs. When you need to type, such as chating with your friends or typing your documents, your typing spead will be fast by itself. Good Luck my friend.

3 پسندیده

tnx @miadgah21 it’s kind of you to hear such thing from you.

I believe if I’d try more I’d get better results because my jobs are related to typing.

the structure of this test was a little bit out of place, there were some random words which wouldn’t make any sense. so it was a little bit confusing.

by the way. I’d like to see yours too.

thank you again my friend :rose:

tnx friend it’s kind of you. :rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

Hi dear
I could try it.
My result was 18 in Persian & 14 in English.
Of course that was with the cell phone , i think whit the keyboard I’m better. :relaxed:
Tnx for the challenge.

4 پسندیده

ممنون از دوستانی که شرکت کردن انشالله خودم فردا با کامپیوتر تایپ میکنم نتیجه رو مینویسم.الان با گوشی سختم هست.

3 پسندیده

سلام
فارسی 26 انگلیسی 20
البته توقع بیشتر از این رو نداشتم چون من خیلی تایپ نمیکنم.ولی سعی میکنم از این برنامه استفاده کنم.

4 پسندیده

Hello my friends. I tested my typing speed.
This is for persian:

And This is for English:
%D8%A7%D9%86%DA%AF%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%B3%DB%8C
Good Luck. :grinning:

7 پسندیده