چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

Thank you…
I like this song…
It’s a beautiful song…
And it has a english title
Do you have another song like that??
(اگه جایی اشتباه گرامری بود معذرت میخوام و میشه اون اشتباه رو بگید)

4 پسندیده

hi dear
thank for send us that music
i very very like that and it was memorable for me
thanks again
:rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

Thank goodness that you like it.

yes.

1.https://streamable.com/dekkg

2.https://streamable.com/txupl

every thing is ok!

6 پسندیده

your welcome
I can assure you that when you can use its sentence in your speak it will remain in your mind for good.

4 پسندیده

a good lesson from doctor.
I suppose it may happen to you that somebody asks you related to your job or career but you can’t help him/her beside you can’t tell no perhapse because of self confidence. I was in this situation specially in my profession. But sth that lead me to this issue is two weeks ago I took my daughter to see Doctor, she got very bad headache and it was strange for me and her Doctor. first took her blood pressure and then suddenly I saw he look at his book. In fact he wanted to be sure of his performance. It was not just a foolish task for me instead it was valuable one, I’d like to tell you that he is a famouse doctor and I admire his nobility. But I personally never let anyonelse see that I refer to civil conventions or books because I think it shows my inability. No it’s not true all the time sometimes we need to be modest to show our ability,
sometimes we do’nt have to rely on our own judgment,
?what do you think

8 پسندیده

yes
being modest is a good approach we have to cultivate in our-self
these kind of things are common among teachers, specially in colleges.
once one of my teachers told me that she after 25 years of teaching still has to study. at least one hour a day to be more concentrated on the subject. on that case it was accounting.

you can see any professional has to do this.
for example Treasa Snider ( If I’m not misspelling her name) .
since she is a noted author for children still she set aside times on reading and studying other authors books to make herself better and of course they are so humble to admit it and share these kind of facts with other people.
I believe It’s not a bad thing to do the things in a right way by checking a book instead of being riskful and put someone child’s life in danger.

there are countless examples we can say.
self-judgment in most ways prevent us to improve, so we have to work on that.

5 پسندیده

thanks Mr.kambiz for presenting your opinion, good opinion. I accept & remeber all ur words 4 ever
But, you see I was surprise of that the doctor do that in front of me it’s an important point sth that happen rarely, specially among person who has good station.
this point is very important for me.

4 پسندیده

I agree with your point of view.Unfortuonately most of the people have fear of judging by other people and for this reson do not something that they like to do and become an individual which is so diffrent from the original person.I think that overcoming this fear requires high self-confidence

4 پسندیده

thanks a lot for giving your opinion, I think so, yes, fear is one of the reasons.

4 پسندیده

Hi
Tonight is the first time that Ala, my daughter, is away from me. my heart can’t bear that, I’m in my father’s house and she is in my brother’s house. Distance between us is just one floor but I can’t sleep without her. I think time goes by too hard but she needs to become a maveric person and I have to be a little bit patient.
I say to myself " be patient , God sustain from Ala for ever, God willing"

13 پسندیده

hi
God save your daughter
Certainly, the maternal sense is indescribable
True, it’s hard , but you can think of it and send a positive energy
to Keep her calm
:pray::pray::heartpulse:

3 پسندیده

OHHh dear friend :heart::heart:
I think it is nessesary to try doing this work, because it help you to be more patient and it also helps dear ala to learn independing manner from now

3 پسندیده

@a.bayani &
@fdoosti
you’re very kind, thanks for your sympathies :pray:

4 پسندیده

My dear,
Be pationt,
Finally, she will away from you, she’ll married, she’ll go to university.
I will best wishes
Kissssss Ala. :kiss::kiss:

2 پسندیده

thanks for your advice, yes what you said is the fact of life that we can’t alter.

4 پسندیده

wish you and your little daughter the best.
hope to see you alongside each other and enjoy each minute of it.
because the relationship between mother and children is beyond something that we can explain.
I love my mother a lot.

5 پسندیده

Oh my dear friend.this ia a tough experience bui i believe that this kind of thing are nessesary for childern and they have to experience for learning.and she will learn being independant with this experience.dont worry and enjoy from growing your dear daughter.:heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

thanks dear kambiz, I pray God save your mother 4 u & u 4 mother

thanks a lot , I agree with your opinion

4 پسندیده

Hi all my friends,
Today is my daughter’s birthday. Many happy return of the day my little, cute girl,Ala. I will never forget this day. 4 years ago she made me, my husband and all my family pleasure, although she was for 10 days away from me because she was born one month sooner that we expected. So she was kept in NICU (neonatal intensive care unit) those days were very disappointed, it happend as It was my fault and I was very careless. Now she is four years old. Today is her birthday, one of my best days however my difficulties preclude me from leading a normal life for a while but I’m going to forget my troubles because I’ve got the best gift from God. Ala is realy a blessing.

9 پسندیده

Happy Birthday to Ala… Happy birthday to Ala… Happy birthday to you…

what a day. :rose::rose::rose::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

Hope to see you and your family always happy.

I’m sure Ala had some reason to got born one month earlier. I’m sure she’s gonna be so special one day :rose::rose:

4 پسندیده