چالش وبلاگ(Ala & her mother) ( the Chinese farmer )

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: خداحفظش کنه :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 پسندیده

man, you’re so emotional
it’s a great ability you have.
you see and feel what people usually don’t feel.
we have to look around more carefully and enjoy each minutes of our life. and I think you’re doing your best to do that.
I’m so proud of having a good friend like you in our peer group

9 پسندیده
I't very kind of you to think so. I do my best to look at beauties from a different aspect.
8 پسندیده

maybe If you were interested in art you could’ve been an amazing artist.
come on try art my friend. you have the eye sight that an artist needs. :grin:

5 پسندیده

thanks for your great tips.
I have an important goal at the moment, it needs a lot hard-working and affects on the rest of my life. So in this occasion , I have a little time for being with my daughter who is high on my list of priorities. but I promise I will start this aspect of life
that is art ,one of my old favorfavor,asap

8 پسندیده

any time …any time you find some free time
make it for, art time
art is a habit you have to put some time
but the time
is gonna be an amazing and meditating time
so I wish you some free time for art time

and of course you’re a great mother so yes. your daughter must be at the top of your list and I wish her and your family the best :rose::rose:

if you need any tutorial on this subject you can count on me

8 پسندیده

I will certainly do.

thx
I’m proud of having good friend like you.
I wish to reach for the best.

9 پسندیده

چقدر این چالش خوبه آقا کامبیز گرامی.واقعا کلی چیزای خوب تو این چالش از شما و آقای @Nobleman یاد گرفتم.خیلی ممنونم .
@ala شما هم رایتینگ خیلی خوبی دارید آفرین.

7 پسندیده

ممنون خانم، خوشحالم از این اظهار نظر

5 پسندیده
Dear Kambiz
Didn't you think I was interested in art? I love art and works of art. We all belong God and one day we'll return our kind creator. He's a capable artist but we have to open our mind's eyes to see the beauty of his works. I like art, cos I like humans, who are quality and beautiful paintings by God. So I love art too.
I'm very happy for finding this site. Cos I became familiar with lots of kind people like you. I'm proud of you all since I believe you're all from the best servants of God.
5 پسندیده
Imagine this situation. You're walking on a road on a sunny day. There's a hole. You see the hole and are careful not to fall into the hole. Which organs helped you more? your legs? Your eyes? I'm sure you answer that your eyes helped you not fall into the hole. Of course you should not ignore the role of the sunlight too. Thank God for having such keen eyes. I think you got the point of my metaphor.
6 پسندیده

Mr. @Nobleman
your words leave no doubt what you think and believe. I wish everyone could think like you.then there won’t be any war, darkness and filth.

4 پسندیده

If i get your whole meaning i have to appreciate from mr naseri and zabanshenas for preparing this situation that we know each other .

4 پسندیده

Hi my friends,
you can see easy sentences in this music. I hope you like it.

8 پسندیده

Thank you…
I like this song…
It’s a beautiful song…
And it has a english title
Do you have another song like that??
(اگه جایی اشتباه گرامری بود معذرت میخوام و میشه اون اشتباه رو بگید)

4 پسندیده

hi dear
thank for send us that music
i very very like that and it was memorable for me
thanks again
:rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

Thank goodness that you like it.

yes.

1.https://streamable.com/dekkg

2.https://streamable.com/txupl

every thing is ok!

6 پسندیده

your welcome
I can assure you that when you can use its sentence in your speak it will remain in your mind for good.

4 پسندیده

a good lesson from doctor.
I suppose it may happen to you that somebody asks you related to your job or career but you can’t help him/her beside you can’t tell no perhapse because of self confidence. I was in this situation specially in my profession. But sth that lead me to this issue is two weeks ago I took my daughter to see Doctor, she got very bad headache and it was strange for me and her Doctor. first took her blood pressure and then suddenly I saw he look at his book. In fact he wanted to be sure of his performance. It was not just a foolish task for me instead it was valuable one, I’d like to tell you that he is a famouse doctor and I admire his nobility. But I personally never let anyonelse see that I refer to civil conventions or books because I think it shows my inability. No it’s not true all the time sometimes we need to be modest to show our ability,
sometimes we do’nt have to rely on our own judgment,
?what do you think

8 پسندیده

yes
being modest is a good approach we have to cultivate in our-self
these kind of things are common among teachers, specially in colleges.
once one of my teachers told me that she after 25 years of teaching still has to study. at least one hour a day to be more concentrated on the subject. on that case it was accounting.

you can see any professional has to do this.
for example Treasa Snider ( If I’m not misspelling her name) .
since she is a noted author for children still she set aside times on reading and studying other authors books to make herself better and of course they are so humble to admit it and share these kind of facts with other people.
I believe It’s not a bad thing to do the things in a right way by checking a book instead of being riskful and put someone child’s life in danger.

there are countless examples we can say.
self-judgment in most ways prevent us to improve, so we have to work on that.

5 پسندیده