چالش وبلاگ «ehsan957»

Fourth Topic
Story of God
Do you know Morgan Freeman? Obvious, he’s a famous actor and I think all of you know him.
Sevelar years ago, I watched “Bruce Almighty”, a comedy movie with stars Jim Carrey as Bruce and Morgan Freeman as God.
It was just a fiction but after that Morgan Freeman creates some documentary series about world creation, life after death, soul and etc.
His first series was “Through the Wormhole” that broadcasted in 8 seasons and will continue in more season in future.
And his second series is “The Story of God”, I watched the first episode of the first season of it. its title was " beyond the death" and in that Morgan Freeman interviewed with a man who returned to life after a drowning in the ocean for 20 minutes. He also visited Egypt, Israel, and India to show some pictures and speak to someones about death and soul.
I suggest this series to you.
It’s so funny but I am reading its English subtitle now.

7 پسندیده

Fifth topic
Time
I swear by the time
Most surely man is in loss
except those who believe and do good, and enjoin on each other truth and enjoin on each other patience.

It’s the best instruction of success for me.

6 پسندیده

Sixth topic
Miracle
I just visited a page on Wikipedia that shocked me. it was about prizes that offered to scientific evidence of paranormal abilities.
The list includes a lot of offers from all over the world and amazingly no one wins a prize.
Is there a miracle?
We all hear about patients who heal in holy shrines. all of those are a lie?I don’t know.
What do you think about it?

3 پسندیده

I think there’s no proof to the healing. just some thoughts are included.
no one can prove the healings happened.
true or not no one can prove it.

3 پسندیده
Hi. Human being always needs a hero from womb to tomb. Everyone has a hero for itself.

When we were kids we had heroes (mother and father)

After being adults we need stronger feeling about heroes

Some of us would choose God
Some of us would choose superheroes

It’s just a Supernatural power to convince yourself of this thought: I can’t do anything strange by myself. I need something bigger to do harder things that I can’t do. And then your soul will choose God.

Human soul is very weak and it should be connected to a greater and powerful thing or person.

Let me invite you to read this article:

Ps: I believe in god
Don’t blame me for this thought. I know it exists

5 پسندیده

Seventh topic
Goodreads
In this topic, Ms. Narges ask me to introduce Goodreads and talk about it. and I obey and do it.
Goodreads is officially a part of Amazon and is a social network of books. if you register on it you can find books and mark them as read, to read or currently reading.
after you read a book you can give 1-5 star to that and can write a review about and suggest to others.
So every time I want to choose a book to read, first I read its reviews and look at its stars.
each year Goodreads invites users to participate in the annual challenge of reading, in the challenge users must set a goal of reading and try to reach it, for example, I set 36 books for 2017 and I complete 72P of it by reading 26 books.
Goodreads is a good social network, in that you can meet good persons, good book readers, and good authors.
it is my Goodreads profile, I will glad it you follow me on that.

8 پسندیده

Eighth topic
Pro Medal
I’m very glad, I’m very very glad, I’m very very very glad.
I’m walking on air because Zabanshenas give me pro medal, it is very important for me.
I just check and I saw only 29 members have that badge.
I’m so glad that I want to kiss my co-workers But you know if I do I will be fired, You know its reason :smile:

11 پسندیده

congratulation Ehsan :clap::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

ninth topic
Forever, even after death
I usually go to the cemetery every Thursday afternoon. It’s a habit and I like it.
I feel relaxed after going there. and it’s Thursday.
Iwas walking on cemetry and see an amazing gravestone. A shared gravestone. it was for a couple who live together for years and now rest in peace forever

9 پسندیده

10th topic
Is it good for children? really?
For learning English you should read novels, easy novels, children novels, A.J. said. And you repeated it several times. He suggested reading Goosebumps series. And I did.
I just finished the first one. It was very interesting and amazing and I couldn’t stop reading. it absorbed me completely. it’ was very good, I gave it 4 stars in Goodreads.(before I wrote about Goodreads If you want you can read it)
But I have a big question in my mind and ask it from you. Is it good for children? really? poor children who read this book and can’t fall asleep never :joy::joy::joy:

6 پسندیده

You can try " The Streets Of Panic Park "
then you’ll find that the first book isn’t even scary :grin:

I found a biography book by R.L stine but I didn’t download it.

the description was something like:

is R.L Stine had a scary mind when he was a kid ?

somehow made me curious but still decided not to download it.

4 پسندیده

11th topic
WeSpeke
By suggestion of most popular user of Zabanshenas’s forum(Who you know him) I tried to find English natives and speak to them. I tried several app and website that I found them on Google.
But I realized that WeSpeke is better than others. Maybe only for me. I search on that for who were English natives and were older than 40 years.
(I prefer older because young men and women usually use this for finding friends for a relationship and have no free time for learning purpose.)
In some days:
1: I spoke to a Canadian man who was petroleum engineer and worked on an oil platform on Syria. He worked for United Nations. He was a widower, his wife Jessica died five years ago and he missed for her very much, Now he thinks about new wife, who protect from his son that is 13 years old.
2: I spoke to a New Zealandian man who has 2 children a boy 21 years old and girl 25 years old, he send me some pretty pictures from his town beach and I send him some pictures of deserts of my town. He said that his wife love dates and pistachio, two agriculture products of my town.
3: I spoke to a girl from Brazil who amazingly didn’t love football and prefer volleyball and baseball to football. We talked about music and I said that I love classical and traditional music. I introduce Tar instrument to her and share a Tar playing video to her.

7 پسندیده

wooooow nice events to share.

do it more and of course share it more.

maybe in the future I’ll try WeSpeke too. and I’ll share my interactions with you guys.

and thanks for the complement you gave. I appreciate your kindness.

2 پسندیده

That’s cool
Amazingly
I like to find some new friends, but I didn’t find a good site,
So, thank you for sharing these your experiences

3 پسندیده

A short blog post,
My son born last night while the snow was falling after 3 years in yazd

11 پسندیده

Wooooow​:heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
congratulations :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 پسندیده
I'm wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new little baby boy.
4 پسندیده

Congratulate to you and your wife and your new baby.
Best wishes for you.

4 پسندیده

best wishes for you and your family. :heart:

4 پسندیده

god bless you and your familly
congratulation
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده