چالش وبلاگ Fatemeh_winchester

سلام به همگی :relaxed::wave:
ممنون بابت راه اندازی این چالش جالب . این وبلاگ منه امیدوارم از پست هایی که اینجا میزارم خوشتون بیاد

17 پسندیده
First of all I want to introduce you a great TV show that I'm watching these days and I'm really obsessed about it. named ((Stranger things)). It's a really great show and I wanted you guys watching it too

The story is about a town of Hawkins in the 1980s .In this town people saw some weird activities including missing people . Some young boys missing their friend too and they wanted to find him . But they found a girl who has supernatural powers . Then she helped them to find their friend .
The second season aired yesterday .
I hope at least one person starting to watching it after reading my post . You won’t be regret

:blush:

15 پسندیده

Welcome my dear sister and thanks for your powerful start.
As you know i will see that tv show very soon.
I love strange and unusal things. And my life sorrounded with many strange ideas.
For example: Horror movies and games that are my hobby. And heavy metal music that is strange for most of the people but not for me.
And i assure this tv show would be one of my best favourites in the topic of tv shows.

6 پسندیده

Thank you and I know that. I hope that happens so soon

3 پسندیده

hiiiii miss fatemeh
I hope your moments are full of joy
And always be good news
:rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

Thanks dear, I wish all the best things for you too

2 پسندیده
Your suggestion is undoubtedly one of the best television series. But unfortunately I seldom watch TV series. , neither Persian nor foreign. I'd love watching films, particularly sci-fi ones. I'm an unrivaled film downloader. I have more than 1300 films in my archive, just American films. I try to watch one or two every weekend. I love watching films because I believe the world looks like a classroom and humans are the students in this class. We came to this world to learn as much wisdom as we can. You may learn wise things by means of watching films, reading books, speaking to wise people and so on. You have to take this opportunity because you're not going to live for ever. I don't like watching TV series, cos I'd like to grasp the moral of the film so early and I can't wait 80 episodes to understand morals. I know, I'm a quite rash person. My final word, I thank you for introducing this magnificent TV series. I checked its IMDB ranking. So, I'm sure patient people will enjoy watching it.
Good luck.
7 پسندیده

Thank you for sharing your opinion. but I think you should at least try for once. maybe you’d like it

4 پسندیده
Your suggestion is certainly worth trying. I'll download the first season, and then tell you my opinion about it in the near future. Thanks a lot.
4 پسندیده

Hi Guys
Thank you for everything. Nobleman, I like your comments. You write very clearly and cause i start english learning, I can undrestand you very well. Thank you. and about this film. unfortunately i never seen that and i am never liked strangers. because humans themselves are stranger. They could not knows themselves. Thank you again.

3 پسندیده