چالش وبلاگ « Kambiz_mbi» - نامه من سال 82 برای داداشم - وقتی که سربازی بود

So there I was... sitting in PourSina hospital. a crowded hospital with lots of patients injured from accidents. I had my cousin beside me, I couldn't stop crying. I had my right hand bandaged because It was bleeding so bad.

so how this happend to me?

I was playing football in a charity’s yard with my friends. we were having fun. there were lots of laughter and jokes. in my friend’s opinion I’m a riot and I have great sense of humer. they think I’m hilarious so mostly I made up some jokes and made them laugh.

My phone rang. It was my cousin.

"Kambiz come back home, your brother’s arm is broken. " he said.

still my friends were laughing and had no idea how I felt. after seeing my face they found out I’m super upset.

I asked the teacher to let me go home and since I was very upset and ruined, my teacher said OK go.

I can remember I ran a lot.
when I got home. everyone was there.
my cousins. My aunts… my uncles… my brother’s friends, neighbors and everyone…

I found out It was more than a broken arm.

When I got there my cousin said go inside. after I went there everyone was crying and yelling from sadness.

all I can remember was that I punched a glass and cut my wrist because of the shock.

after several days I got back to college and everyone was helping me to recover my self.

I was devastated but time had made me calmer and calmer and calmer…

it’s been 5 years… tomorrow is 12th of aban. the day that I lost my brother.

He was more than a brother to me. He was far more than a brother. He was more like a friend. I still remember a soccer match that we watched together, lots of laughter we had together, lots of fun and here I’m all alone with no friend to laugh with, no brother to watch El Clasico with.

Brother do you remember you told me to learn English because It will change my life?
I’m learning what you want and what I want.

I’m so proud of you and I hope you feel proud of me.

rest in peace. love you :rose::rose:

34 پسندیده
I do not know how I can sympathize I can only say that your brother's spirit is surely happy because you acted on the promise you gave him. And I must say that it's true that the brother's empty space is never filled, but we try to be good friends for you

with the best wishes for you

:rose::rose::rose::rose::pray::pray::pray:

12 پسندیده

Rest in peace :pray:

10 پسندیده

This text has greatly affected me
Im sure that your brother proud of you
Now in this forum we are your friends and all of us proud of you too :rose: :
I hope the best has come to you

10 پسندیده

I can’t find any word to express my feeling of upset but I’m sure your brother is proud of you.

7 پسندیده

I dont know what to say.it’s very painful .but you are a champion that you could overcome on this pain and trying for perform his advice.rest in peace

8 پسندیده

I’m so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace :pray:

6 پسندیده

I really don’t know what to say
I’m sorry too much
:sweat:

7 پسندیده

@a.bayani
@Farzad_Poodineh
@fdoosti
@ala
@sam79
@Fatemeh_Poodineh
@m-m96

Thanks guys.
I appreciate your comments and wish you and your family to be always beside you and be healthy.
I’m so proud to have friends like you. tnx :rose::rose:

12 پسندیده

:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:Hi ;kaaambiiiz
I LOvE YOu :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
I have a recommendation , Can you put your download’s Link of your articles in your web

4 پسندیده

actually I have a private channel which my friends can be added there.
if you mean my essays on language learning

I’ll send you the link.

6 پسندیده
Dear Kambiz
I'm so sorry for that. God rest his soul.
Maybe I can understand you. I lost my only brother six years ago. He was six years older than me. He suffered from bone cancer. He passed away on Azar 30th in 1390. We buried him on Day the first. The longest night of year was really the darkest and longest night of year for my family. I've become depressed since unlucky year. Since then, I don't enjoy Yalda night any more. However, we have to accept the fact that death is also a phase of our evolution. Death is the transition phase from this world to another world. I tried to entertain myself with reading philosophy and personal advancement books. These two subjects could quite make me calm, but after that time my soul got lost in dark and I've been looking for my soul for six years.
18 پسندیده

I believe that God embraced your brother’s soul
Rest in Peace :pray:

7 پسندیده

It’s so sad to hear that.
I hope he rest in peace.
losing a family member is a sad and tragic thing,
It’s so sad to see that family member’s photo on the wall and don’t see them beside you.
time is passing by and we’re getting older and getting closer to our destiny.
I wish all of you guys to achieve your dreams and live the best life you expect…

11 پسندیده

Rest in peace, it’s so painful whenu lost someone that u love. :rose:

5 پسندیده

dears @Nobleman and @YoKambiz
I’m so sorry of hearing that painful experience in your life but we know death is the only way to reunite with our Creator. I can’t tell you anything but I hope God keeps your family and your best person in your life.

9 پسندیده

English learning is like an art

Why I chose this title for my blog post?

In my opinion you need to be an artist to learn a language. by saying artist I don’t mean doing art, I mean to feel the feeling of what you’re doing. in this case, I mean English.

Here are my reasons for using the metaphor " art " for language learning:

1. It’s an skill you have to learn not a lesson to take a test for it.

can you show me any artist who took a test to learn how to draw or make an sculpture or etc ?

of course not. they are called artist because they are doing art. they are not focused on theoretical artistic techniques. they have to do art to learn it . just like you. you have to do English. speak it, listen to it, read it, write it and feel it.
that’s how you’ll learn English.

1. Art is about feeling, same is true for language learning

you have to feel the language. knowing it is not enough. if you know a language and can’t show the true feeling, everyone will see you as artificial person who is struggling to use the language
if you’re talking about indignation you have to yell and scowl to show it. if you you’re talking about something energetic you have to show it, feel it and make everyone feels it.
same is true for art. if you copy something maybe a pre-drawn paper is far…far different than draw something from your mind or from life,
here is why?
you have to have a feeling to draw something from your mind or from life.
if you don’t feel it you can’t draw it. it’s all about imagination, feelings and enjoyment.

1. art and language is about giving messages

you draw your father or someone who is an important person to you. why ?
because you want to give them a message about how important they are to you.
or maybe you want to be a show off. that’s a message too.

exactly like language. you learn a language to communicate. you want to use it to give messages.
these messages can be about love or hatred, it doesn’t matter. language is a tool to communicate.

use art and language to bring love and friendship.

enjoy your language learning.

15 پسندیده

Exactly,
I love English.
English can be fun and effortless
And finally English is art
:wink:

4 پسندیده

I like English Language. Because i feel with learning that, Open new doors of information for me. I can use updates information. Thank you for you are in my side. Thank you.

2 پسندیده

روحشون در آرامش. :cry:

3 پسندیده