:Red_circle: چالش نهم «My POV» با عنوان «Adams County Gold»

آفرین, هر دوتاشو گوش دادم, خیلی خوب خوندین. :muscle::clap::clap::clap::clap::muscle::muscle:

2 پسندیده

ویس روز سوم

5 پسندیده

@Fatemeh_Poodineh
@atineh1967
:ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap::clap:

3 پسندیده

سلام
وویس روز دوم

6 پسندیده

خیلی خوب بود آفرین :clap::clap:
@HODA-S عالی :blush:

2 پسندیده

وویس روز سوم

چقد سوت کوره اینجا چرا هیچکی دیگه وویس نمیده :neutral_face:

7 پسندیده

این روز اولم با تاخیر.
https://talk.zabanshenas.com/uploads/default/orig.inal/2X/2/285d2d5d72109698857e38d04ddc6c767e26407d.m

2 پسندیده

عرض سلام به دوستان عزیز و فعال
ویس روز اول

ویس روز دوم

6 پسندیده

سلام من وویس ۴ و ۵ رو تا امشب سعی میکنم آپلود کنم :blush:
روزتون خوش :rose:

3 پسندیده

آفرین
منم ایشالا امشب وقت شه وویس آخرمو میدم

3 پسندیده

سلام بچه ها.واقعا دوست داشتم که تو این چالش شرکت کنم ولی چن روزه درگیری مریضی دخترم هستم.خیلی از برنامه هام عقب افتادم .

7 پسندیده

ایشالا حال دخترتون زودتر خوب بشه :pray:

3 پسندیده

ممنونم آقا فرزاد گرامی و همیشه همدل.خدا به شما هم سلامتی بده :rose:

2 پسندیده

امیدوارم همیشه شما و دختر گلتون رو شاد و خندون و موفق ببینیم :rose::hibiscus::sunflower:

2 پسندیده

ایشالا دخترتون سلامتیش رو بدست بیاره و با قدرت ببینیمتون. :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

ثمین خانم اشکال نداره.انشالله دخترتون همیشه سالم و سرحال باشه
به چالشم فک نکنید. از این چالشا زیاده :heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

ممنونم دوستان خوبم.
@m-m96
@YoKambiz
@fdoosti

4 پسندیده

Once upon a time, there was a village named Zabanshenas.

Everyone there was very happy. They were communicative, friendly and humble. They helped each other all the time. They laughed with each other when someone joked, if someone needed help, some one else would come around and help that person. If someone felt upset everyone would do anything to help him or her… the city was nicknamed wealthy peer group because of the members.

But one day something bad happened. A dragon showed up and attacked this nice village.

At first the dragon attack the church and made everyone upset. Then the dragon attacked the people.

The king @hnaseri decided to find some solution to this problem. At first he decided to talk to the dragon and have the negotiation clean and peaceful.

He said: What’s your name Mr.Dragon?

The Dragon said: My name is Grammar Dude. I love to Study Grammar , And I think everyone here is spamming because Grammar is everything.

The King said: But I don’t think so… People are happy and appreciated by the way they’re studying, we have some people here who learned to speak with this method, why you’re saying this is spamming?

The Dragon Said: You guys aren’t capable of criticizing. I’ll destroy here…

So the king had no choice. At first he gave one free premium account to the dragon…

The dragon took the account and continued attacking the village.

Second the king gave all the Grammar books to the Grammar dude…but he took the books and still attacked the village.

The king decided to give @Farzad_Poodineh to the dragon. But the dragon got angrier.

Why you’re giving him to me? Since I’ve come to the village he constantly is pushing the report button. I don’t need him.

And He continued attacking the village.

Everyone gathered and decided to talk with the king.

We need help… we need a hero…

The king said: everyone plz be calm, I know someone. I’ll call him and ask him to help us.

“I think he changed his number…”

Oh nooo… We need help… someone must help us or our village is gonna be ruined.

The king said: OK… OK I have another phone number. Let me call him…

The king called the hero. And the hero accepted to help the village. He arrived to the village and said: Show me the opponent…

People pointed the dragon that was behind the hero…

Who called me? Asked the dragon.

Holly molly!!! You didn’t say that it was a Dragon man… It’s Huge… Is it a Grammar dude? Asked the Hero.

The king nodded.

OK… you have to pay me more… It’s gonna be expensive…” the hero said and attacked the dragon.

First He darted to the dragon but the dragon spread out wild fires. But our hero to dodge it and throw his knife to one of Dragon’s eyes…

The dragon uttered a shrill cry of pain and ran away…

Everyone was happy, one of them asked the hero’s name. But the hero took the money and said: Heh… I’m handsome and I’m cool…

And he was gone…

سلام به همه بازم من برگشتم.

حالشو ببرید :grin:

16 پسندیده

وااااای خیلی عالی و بی نظیر بود, چقدر خندیدم. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
یعنی شخصیت سازیتونم عالی بودا, موفق باشید. :ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::joy::joy::joy:
عاااالی عااااالی
نمچرا یه حس آشنا به این داستانه دارم
احساس میکنم خیییلی واسم آشناست :joy::joy:
عااااااالی بود :rose::rose:

5 پسندیده