2 پسندیده

آره آره
خیلی صداش …
قربون صدا ای جی

اصن انگار بزور و از اوج خوااااب و از زیر پتو کشیدنش گذاشتنش ضبط کنه

4 پسندیده

شما هم که شاهکار من انجام دادید

2 پسندیده

مژده جان حرص نخور.عوضش دیافراگمت تقویت میشه برای وویسهای بعدی آقا کامبیز رو دعا میکنی :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

تصویر کمتر دیده شده از دیافراگم :wink:

5 پسندیده

ممنون :sweat_smile::rose:
عه زیر شش بود؟! :joy::joy::joy:
آقا @YoKambiz دیافراگم به اون میگناا :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

4 پسندیده

اینم وویس آخر من حالشو ببرید :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Recently I went to one of the Cafes nearby. I was having...hmm... coffee with some cookies. I can’t remmember it well.

So a couple came over and the woman said: excuse me!!!.

I saw a beautiful woman with a nerdy fat man beside her, she was wearing a pink flowery dress with some sandles. Because it was hot…

I said : oh yeah… you wanna take a selfie…” because I was famous right?

She said: no way stupid. I wanted to ask you how do we look with each other?

I felt a sudden confusion, I look at her and then the fat man and said: amm… I think you’re pretty OK. You guys look like queen Elizabeth and King arthur…

She said : no moron… we aren’t OK… our marriage is on the rocks… and you’re saying that we are OK!!!

She was very upset…Guess what?? on that time I said my self. “ yes Kambiz, this is your chance. You helped a lot of people around the world, now it’s your chance to save another couple right now… so let’s do it…” I said: oh… please calm down lady… no need to be angry… ok… I’m here to help you out…

She said: you wanna help us? So just shut up and listen…

And actually I obayed her… there wasn’t any choice or she would eat me up… so yeah I listened to her story… she said something like this: This handsome man’s name is Barney.

Oh yeah, he’s pretty handsome. I said.

She made face and looked at me with an annoyed gaze.

I said “ ok…ok… I’m sorry… go on with the story…”

“Barney works so much, he’s a workholic and most of the time he works very late. And comes home very very late… do you think that he’s cheating on me?” “amm… I don’t think so…” I lied…

“oh thank godness… and I’m an early bird… most of the time… I like to exercise and use my husband’s credit card and buy lots of clothes, stuffs… he’s saying I’m wasting his money… do you agree with him?” she asked me “no…no… I think it’s a common thing to waste… I mean… buy lots of stuff with your husband’s credit card… it’s ok” I said.

“ so why he wants to get divorced?” she said with a wailed tune.

“ Ok… so you’re saying that your husband is a night owl, you are an early bird and you love to exercise and buy a lot of things with your husband’s money… that’s all? You guys want to break up for these things? Really?” I said.

“no… no… It’s not all. I don’t like to cook, I don’t like to do the laundries, I don’t like to have babies, I like to spend a lot of time with my friends and all I want from him is to clean the house for me… Is that so much?” she shrilled in a high pitch sound…

“…I…I-I… think you’re a good wife… and I don’t like you guys to fall in pieces… so make peace… huh? That’s life… you have to enjoy it… right?.. oh I remembered something, I gotta go… I have meeting that I have to catch up… bye…” I said and I ran away…

I think I helped them to stop arguing. And have a happy life. And I’m super happy for them…

This is the end of the story … I hope you guys enjoyed it…

تو این وویس از تکنیکی که تو این مقاله شرح داده شده استفاده شده :+1:

15 پسندیده

منم بودم طلاقش میدادم
وای افکتا عالی بود
بخصوص آخریه
واقعا دست مریزاد
کلی انرژی گرفتم
واقعا باحال بود

5 پسندیده

من بعد از شنیدن این ویس رسما در افق محو شدم :open_mouth:
عاااااالیییییییی
همه چیزش عالی بود
اون اولش چه افکتایی داده بودین
براووووووووووو

4 پسندیده

اینم از ویس روز

1507888398375620899007|375x500

10 پسندیده

چقدر عالی بود این خلاقیت. از آثار کارهای طراحیتون هم هستا. جالب بود نوع نگاهتون به داستان. یه عالمه تشویق دیگه :clap:

2 پسندیده

چقد خوب تلفیقشون کردین خانم قربانی :clap::clap::clap:
عالی.آفرین

3 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:

بخدا من قصدم فقط نوشیدن یه فنجون قهوه بود :no_mouth::joy:

اصلا حواسم نبود دو ساعت طول کشید :joy:
مرسییییییییی

سه تا پی او وی رو قشنگ تو این خلاصه کردید. اینا همه مهارت شما میرسونه :clap::clap::clap:
صد در صد بهتر با این خلاقیت به خاطر میسپارید :clap::clap::clap: به شما افتخار میکنم خانوم قربانی که تو گروه ما تشریف دارید :rose::rose:

مرسیییییی یه دو ساعتی بیکار شدم، یکم خواستم با انگلیسی خوش بگذرونم :grin:
لطف دارید و خیلی خوشحالم که تو گروهمون شما رو داریم که اینجوری انرژی بدید

3 پسندیده

واااای خدااا انگار کنسرت معین بود :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
خیییییلی خوب بود خدایی
عجب داستانی
عجب تقلید صدایی :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
عجب افکت هایی
فککنم بههههترین وویستون همین بوده تاالان :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
آخرش عااالی بود :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I love you too???
:joy::joy::joy::joy:
خیییلی خییییلی عالی :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده

ایول چه میکس خوبی کردی داستانا رو :clap::clap::clap::clap:
خیییلی خوب بود
هم داستان
هم روخوانی روانش :heart_eyes:
هم همه چی :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
بااااریک واقعا :rose::rose::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده

:clap::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::clap::clap::clap::clap::joy::joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::gift::gift:

اوه مای گاد
ایتز وری وری نایس استوری
اند وری وری نایس اکت
اند وری وری وری نایس ادیت
اند در کل اقا وری وری خوب بود
من نمیدونم خدایی چی بگم
خصوصا اولشو هی زدم عقب دوباره گوشیدم
ماشالاه به این خلاقیت
ماشالاه به این حسی که به صداتون دادید
شما بازیگر خوبیم میشیدا شک نکن
خدایی ذوق زده ام معلومه یا بیشتر توضیح بدم ؟ :joy::joy::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
مرسی مرسی مرسی

وای معرکه بود این تیکه :joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 پسندیده

به به سلام عزیز دل
چه با انرژی خوبی برگشتین
ماشالاه خلاقیت
لذت بردم
مرحبا به شما
مرحبا به ذوفتون :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::clap::clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

فدای تو خانوم
به پای شما که نمیرسم البته از لحاظ تلفظ میگم…

وای کلی شرمندم کردین
عرق شرم نشست رو پیشونیم
ممنون از وقتی که گذاشتین برای گوش دادن

فدایی داری
قربونت مهربانو

ایده شو از شما گرفتم
چالش قبلی شما تلفیق کرده بودین
منم یاد گرفتم

5 پسندیده

مگه معین راک میخونه :joy:

مرسییییی مژده خانوم هنرمند لطف داریییی :tulip::tulip:

خرابمان کردید :joy:
مرسی نسیم خانوم شما همیشه مشوق خوبی هستید و لطف دارید :tulip::heart:

3 پسندیده

نخیییر پاپ میخونه :joy::joy::joy::joy:
منظورم دست و جیغ و هوراااا بود :laughing::joy::joy:
لطف دارین
من هنوز جوجه هنرمندم :sweat_smile:
راستی هنراتونو بفرستین تو تاپیک جدیده :blush:
تا بعدش ما بفرستیم

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان، ببخشید با تاثر از داستان @YoKambiz این داستان به ذهنم رسید البته از اون جهت که حامی حقوق بانوان هستم به صورت زیر تغییر دادم. ممنون از اینکه گوش میدهید.

Hello my friends, when I read the seventh pov “on the rocks” it dawned me on a famous proverb. Proverb is one of my favorite things, proverb is an old saying, we say in Persian “sahar khiz bash ta kamrava bashi” :“The early bird catches the warms”… Talking enough, let’s started the story.
I’m a lawyer and I’m going to tell you a story about one of my client who named Anni, Anni was in her late 30s. she was a real beauty with wonderful cream complexion, green eyes and fair hair. Unfortunately, She had a big problem. She was upset and disappointed because her husband, Frank, was very lazy and unemployment. She loved him but she could no longer cope with his laziness. You see their life was on the rocks. He slept all the time, and didn’t work. He never helped Anni with home affair. Anni woke up early in the morning and prepared breakfast, did washing and so on, worked hard so eventually she decided to get divorced. But as I knew that they loved each other very much and they had two kids, so I spoke to Frank. Frank fell to pieces and tried to get rid of being night owl. First he found a great job. After that Frank wake up early in the morning and did
exercise every day. Now they are very happy and have the time of their lives.
cope: از عهده بر آمدن
complexion: رنگ پوست
to have the time of teir lives: اوقات خوشی داشتن
ببخشید من در صوت live اخر رو love قرائت کردم.

11 پسندیده