این چالش هفتم خیلی چالش برانگیز شد :joy:

4 پسندیده

اره واقعا
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
نگرانم این چالش اگه یه مدت دیگه ادامه پیدا کنه
چه بلایی سرمون میاد

2 پسندیده

شیطونه میگه واسه دفه بعد تونی رابینز رو بزاریما :joy::joy::joy:
یعنی میخام ببینم موقع سایه کردن اون صوتا چطوریه .من که قطعا نوار خالی میضبطم :grin:

3 پسندیده

eminem نمیتونه اونو تکنیک سایه بکنه :joy:

2 پسندیده

آره آره
خیلی صداش …
قربون صدا ای جی

اصن انگار بزور و از اوج خوااااب و از زیر پتو کشیدنش گذاشتنش ضبط کنه

4 پسندیده

شما هم که شاهکار من انجام دادید

2 پسندیده

مژده جان حرص نخور.عوضش دیافراگمت تقویت میشه برای وویسهای بعدی آقا کامبیز رو دعا میکنی :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

تصویر کمتر دیده شده از دیافراگم :wink:

5 پسندیده

ممنون :sweat_smile::rose:
عه زیر شش بود؟! :joy::joy::joy:
آقا @YoKambiz دیافراگم به اون میگناا :point_up::point_up::point_up::point_up:

4 پسندیده

اینم وویس آخر من حالشو ببرید :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Recently I went to one of the Cafes nearby. I was having...hmm... coffee with some cookies. I can’t remmember it well.

So a couple came over and the woman said: excuse me!!!.

I saw a beautiful woman with a nerdy fat man beside her, she was wearing a pink flowery dress with some sandles. Because it was hot…

I said : oh yeah… you wanna take a selfie…” because I was famous right?

She said: no way stupid. I wanted to ask you how do we look with each other?

I felt a sudden confusion, I look at her and then the fat man and said: amm… I think you’re pretty OK. You guys look like queen Elizabeth and King arthur…

She said : no moron… we aren’t OK… our marriage is on the rocks… and you’re saying that we are OK!!!

She was very upset…Guess what?? on that time I said my self. “ yes Kambiz, this is your chance. You helped a lot of people around the world, now it’s your chance to save another couple right now… so let’s do it…” I said: oh… please calm down lady… no need to be angry… ok… I’m here to help you out…

She said: you wanna help us? So just shut up and listen…

And actually I obayed her… there wasn’t any choice or she would eat me up… so yeah I listened to her story… she said something like this: This handsome man’s name is Barney.

Oh yeah, he’s pretty handsome. I said.

She made face and looked at me with an annoyed gaze.

I said “ ok…ok… I’m sorry… go on with the story…”

“Barney works so much, he’s a workholic and most of the time he works very late. And comes home very very late… do you think that he’s cheating on me?” “amm… I don’t think so…” I lied…

“oh thank godness… and I’m an early bird… most of the time… I like to exercise and use my husband’s credit card and buy lots of clothes, stuffs… he’s saying I’m wasting his money… do you agree with him?” she asked me “no…no… I think it’s a common thing to waste… I mean… buy lots of stuff with your husband’s credit card… it’s ok” I said.

“ so why he wants to get divorced?” she said with a wailed tune.

“ Ok… so you’re saying that your husband is a night owl, you are an early bird and you love to exercise and buy a lot of things with your husband’s money… that’s all? You guys want to break up for these things? Really?” I said.

“no… no… It’s not all. I don’t like to cook, I don’t like to do the laundries, I don’t like to have babies, I like to spend a lot of time with my friends and all I want from him is to clean the house for me… Is that so much?” she shrilled in a high pitch sound…

“…I…I-I… think you’re a good wife… and I don’t like you guys to fall in pieces… so make peace… huh? That’s life… you have to enjoy it… right?.. oh I remembered something, I gotta go… I have meeting that I have to catch up… bye…” I said and I ran away…

I think I helped them to stop arguing. And have a happy life. And I’m super happy for them…

This is the end of the story … I hope you guys enjoyed it…

تو این وویس از تکنیکی که تو این مقاله شرح داده شده استفاده شده :+1:

15 پسندیده

منم بودم طلاقش میدادم
وای افکتا عالی بود
بخصوص آخریه
واقعا دست مریزاد
کلی انرژی گرفتم
واقعا باحال بود

5 پسندیده

من بعد از شنیدن این ویس رسما در افق محو شدم :open_mouth:
عاااااالیییییییی
همه چیزش عالی بود
اون اولش چه افکتایی داده بودین
براووووووووووو

4 پسندیده

اینم از ویس روز

1507888398375620899007|375x500

10 پسندیده

چقدر عالی بود این خلاقیت. از آثار کارهای طراحیتون هم هستا. جالب بود نوع نگاهتون به داستان. یه عالمه تشویق دیگه :clap:

2 پسندیده