چالش wsd با موضوع « بزرگسالی »

:roll_eyes:کاش میشد زودتر از یک هفته باشه این چالش. مثلا دو بار در هفته. :roll_eyes:

2 پسندیده

I’ll be talking about my opinion on adoulthood based on my attitude towards this case when I was a child. On that time I thought that an adult person had strange and mysterious world, usually I had negative vision about them. Not only did I have these point view about my kin. In fact I thought they couldn’t be happy considering they couldn’t play a lot, watch cartoon and vice versa they had to work a lot then they would get sick. I though as they had a lot of responsibility, so they couldn’t be happy. All my interpretation was due to one movi named Oshin :pensive::joy:
In fact my meaning of adulthood was sureal feel.
Now as an adult person, I can say : when we’re mature enough that respect each other in spite of
disagreements and differences in our ideas.
However we see that some societies consider range for being adult like under British law an adult is someone over 18 years old.

8 پسندیده

that’s very good mr. farzad but I think you need to change a little bit when you get married :grinning: , god willing then you can’t live for your own.

3 پسندیده

:frowning_woman::frowning_man::frowning_woman::frowning_man::frowning_woman::frowning_man::frowning_woman::frowning_man::frowning_woman::frowning_man:
In my opinion, adulthood is the most challenging period of life.
Because when you are growing up, your responsibility will be heavy.
But what is common in nowadays that is
Adulthood maybe encounters to many of challenges and tack on the label to them as a failure. Because the most of adulthood became the pessimistic person as you know.
On the other, every person can make the most decision in this period of life.
So it’s very important that person in adult period, what philosophy he chooses for his life? What is his worldview?
For instance, if he chooses to be a follower in any part of his life, he will be a mediocre person and he will not be able to change everything that around him.
he Will not be able to solve his problem and will complain.
he Will not be able to be helpful man and successful man in his life…
Because he petrified with fear of risk.
I believe if adulthood can’t be risky, he will not be able to be the unique person in all of the world.

6 پسندیده

Thanks mrs. Niknam :blush:

So this is the reason that I do not want to get married. :smiley:

2 پسندیده

You saw adult movies, so were affected :grin:
I should take care of my children from this in future !

2 پسندیده

سلام، آتوسا جان خسته نباشید دست به نگارشتون هم عالیه مثل لتس تاکها با دیدگاه مثبت. من یه سری نکات در متن تون دیدم که شاید در گفتگو زیاد به چشم نخوره و حتی عادی هم هست ولی برای نوشتار لازم هست رعایت بشه.

that حرف رابط" که" جمله بعدش باید کامل برود یعنی فعل و فاعل داشته باشه.

aren’t important

kind صفت هست، to be kind

peacefull

وقتی یه سری کلمات رو به صورت توالی بیان میکنم باید از یک جنس باشند همه یا اسم یا همه صفت و …
thrust : force
trust : confidence

متوجه پیام انتقالیتون نشدم
موفق و شاد باشی

3 پسندیده

خودمم که دوباره خوندم متوجه پیام خودم نشدم. :kissing_smiling_eyes:
ولی دقت که کردم میخواستم بگم که
وقتی تو بیشتر فکر میکنی و همه ادمها رو اونجوری که هستن میپزیری تو بزرگ شدی و احساس عالی داری.
ممنووونم عزیزم که کمکم کردی نکاتت خیلی مفید بود برام

3 پسندیده

سلام خانم نیکنام عزیز
متنتون خیلی زیبا بود
من سبک نوشتاری شما رو خیلی دوست دارم

:joy::joy::joy:
واقعا یکی از دلایلی که میگن دهه ۶۰ نسل سوخته است همین سریال “اوشین” بود با اونهمه مشکلاتی که تمومی نداشت

اینجا میشه از back then هم استفاده کرد؟
من نمیدونم چرا اینقدر به کلمهback then علاقه دارم ولی یادم میره تو صحبتهام ازش استفاده کنم :grinning:

:male_detective::clap::clap::clap:

1 پسندیده

سلام اقا فرزاد
مقاله زیبایی بود .فقط یه نصیحت در مورد این بخش از صحبتهاتون دارم

"تا مجردی از این بخش از زندگی لذت ببر چون بعدش شاید دیگه حتی رمزش رو هم بهتون ندن " :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 پسندیده

سلام، مرسی که خوندین ثمین خانوم :blush:

بله دیگه، آدم بعد ازدواج یه چیزایی رو به دست میاره و یه چیزهایی رو از دست میده

تصمیم سختیه :smiley:

2 پسندیده

ممنون عزیزم لطف داری.

دقیقا، من که خیلی تاثیر پذیر بودم. فقط هم برنامه های رده بزرگان که این طور نبود کارتونها همه غم انگیز . هنوز هم اکبر عبدی توی دزد عروسکها رو میبینم حس ترس کودکیم بیدار میشه. واسه همین خیلی مراقب آلاء هستم که از این دوران خاطرات تلخ و ترسناک در این زمینه توی ذهنش ثبت نشه.

بله میشه چون فکر کنم به معنی اون موقع در گذشته هست

2 پسندیده

Samandoon
:cold_sweat:

2 پسندیده

هر جفت میشه.

درباره این که این موارد رو کجا میشه چک کرد والا من سایتی نمیدونم.

من معمولا تو گوگل از روش “” استفاده میکنم که ببینم کدوم مرسوم تره. معمولا موردی که بیشتر استفاده بشه صحیح تره. ( البته این روش برای زبان آموزای سطوح خیلی پایین کاری نیست چون خب سوال اون موقع زیاده)

در کل من خودم مهارت نوشتاریم خیلی راه برای پیشرفت داره و فعلا حوصلشو ندارم حقیقتش :grin:

ولی الانی که این سوال رو پرسیدید من یه سرچ کردم ببینم تکست ادیتوری هست که گرامر رو چک کنه با این آشنا شدم.

https://www.scribens.com

نقل‌قول
Also try this website
Thanks

1 پسندیده

Thanks for sharing

• فهرست موارد
1 پسندیده

Hi everyone

At first I wanna talk about my thoughts when I was a kid, then I’ll get the point.I remember when I was a kid, around 7 or 8, thinking by myself that I like to become an adult person, going everywhere I want, doing everything I can. In that period of time, as a kid, I didn’t like to go to school, just wanted to become like adults to stop going to school. I thought an adult person can do whatever he wants. I figured out that adults are freeing to do whatever they want. I no knew that adults have to work to make living for their families and have many responsibilities to do such as raising their children up.As time past, I grew up and understood all of my thoughts were ridiculous.I think Adulthood is an important part of our life because we have to make decisions for our future. For example, a guy who is around 18 or 19 has to think about his future. If he makes mistake to make decisions, it’ll impact on his future that’s why we must get helping from a councilor to show us the best way. Anyway, as I said, Adulthood is an important part of our life. We can travel with our friends, buy everything we want(of course if we have enough money​:dollar::grinning:). But the important part of Adulthood is accepting responsibility. Raising children, taking care of family are huge responsibilities that everyone should be accepted as an adult.

1 پسندیده

Hello guy. thank you for best sobject :pray:
I never think one day to be adult BUT I got adult. now I perry hop to seccess of in this area. my porpoes during this years people find their way and they try to seccseed of anything that They want. but during adult for man and woeman is different. the mans high trying to be independent and the woman high trying become skill. . but about for me I satisfay my during adoult .I fullfild my during adult and Owe it of my parrents :pray:
I hop enjoy it and remember I give energy of your trying. :rose::rose::rose: .

1 پسندیده