چالش Let's talk « پیشرفت وحشتناک در کمترین زمان - آیا ممکن است؟»

Hi everyone. this is Kambiz.

today I decided to pick up a topic from VIP and talk about it.

I think it fell to “Crucible experience’s” lot.

I gave my own Ideas and some of the thing I’ve learned from AJ.

so here we go:

I look forward to hear and read your comments.

What’s your opinions about improvement?

do you prefer the kaizen way? or transformation?

leave a comment or record a response please and let me know.

thanks in advance :rose::rose::rose::rose:

7 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

thanks a lot for your heartening. you made me happy.for your question i should say that i some times disappoint because i think i don’t improve and i some times forget the words and as you said i hate of my voice.
but you’re right and i try do all things you mentioned.thank you so much.when you encourage us i feel i can continue and i’ll do it

2 پسندیده

Miss terme
I can say I reallyyyyy enjoy because of your effort
Keep going
You doing well
God bless you :rose::rose::blush:

2 پسندیده

thanks a lot miss nasim. i’m very happy because i’m here and found good friends like you and the other guys. i can just say that thank forever:)

3 پسندیده

Hello miss terms javadi
In hope of one you will be able to speak with confidence

4 پسندیده

hi mr milad thank you. you mentioned sth important and it’s my mentality about my self.
when i was a student i studied english in summers and abandoned it when i was going to school and it’s happend for three times.so i couldent improve in english and now afther years i think that event will happen again.so i fear a little. but according to you i 'd better change my idea and my mentality about my self.
thanks a lot for your encouragment.i’ll be happy to know your opinion about my speaking in future and also the other guys. so i 'll try to be better and better . thanks again and bye.

نقل‌قول

3 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

@a.bayani

@atineh1967

2 پسندیده