چالش فوتبالی زبانشناس! گــــــــل!

با سلام. همونطور که می دونین جام جهانی نزدیکه و فضا خیلی فوتبالیه.
download
نمی دونم چی شد که به ذهنم رسید بهتره یه چالش با همین موضوع راه بندازم (هر چند تا به حال تجربه این کار رو نداشتم).

در این چالش:

1. باید تیم مورد علاقه تون رو انتخاب کنید و درباره اش حرف بزنین.
  2. باید تیم قهرمان رو پیش بینی کنید و در مورد دلیل اون صحبت کنید.

فکر می کنم چالش جالبی در بیاد. حداقل واسه خود من ایده جالبی بود.
می خواستم بدونم نظر شما چیه؟

9 پسندیده

من خودم بیست و سوم که امتحانا تموم شد سعی می کنم همون روز یه وویس راجع به آلمان بدم. الان متاسفانه به خاطر امتحانای دفاعی، دینی و مطالعات وقت کافی ندارم همه حفظی ان!

2 پسندیده

من طرفدار ایرانم.

ایشالا فرصت شد منم نظرمو بعداً میگم

2 پسندیده

Now I’m here to upload my first voice. I know I’m not good at English except for Grammer and I have study English with the new method of Zabanshenas for only 3 months or less but, this was my first voice I have not planed, thought and even done anything, and I only spoke. I’ve not prepared anything for this but, this was my first voice. I hope you wouldn’t annoy because of a delay and the noises. I’m not be able to edit the voice with computer because my PC is broken. I hope you enjoy it.

There is a problem. This site wouldn’t support WAV format. So I should change it format. please wait

3 پسندیده

Now it is here.

7 پسندیده

در کل حرفی واسه گفتن نداشتم اگه می خواستم فارسی بگم شاید 1 دقیقه هم نمی شد خب ناشی ام هنوز دیگه خودمم قبول دارم :grin::wink::sweat_smile:

ای بابا من فکر میکردم طرفدار فوتبال زیاد هست دیدم هیشکی نیستش که … عب نداره حداقل خدا رو شکر چالش های دیگه پر طرفدارن تالار را میوفته دور همیم نه تنها شاهد پیشرفت مون هستیم بلکه باعث اون هم میشیم.

1 پسندیده

Why people hope that Iran and Spain would go to the next round? I think we should be realistic. jose mourinho predicted the final to be between Portugal and Argentina!

prediction

Hope is good. But only when we have some capacity to be successful. When we have almost no chance, being too much hopeful does more harm than good.

5 پسندیده

I see this voice now :sweat_smile:
I have not any experince about fotball unforchonately. Most of that return to when i was the theenage and now i dont know any thing else
I hope that Iran do the best show and by this conditition result not important :grin:
You speak veeeeeery well :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
I think that it was the first voice that u share with us, but I’m not sure…
Anyway this is great and I congratulation to you :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

4 پسندیده

Yeah, that was my first voice and I think it’s terrible! but it doesn’t matter I’m learning English for only 2 months so It’s normal.

2 پسندیده

Yeah. I think Iran can beat Portugal and Morocco easily but we fear because Portugal has won the EURO 2016!! I was following its matches and Portugal was the third of its group but thanks to the new rule, it went up. then Portugal beat Poland, Wales, and an another team and came to the final match. and there Portugal beat France with only 1 goal in the 117’. I think it was a coincidence.

Iran can easily beat them but we’re just afraiding about their names.

2 پسندیده

I think Iran would lose to all of the teams. Maybe Iran equals with Portugal. And Iran would be forth in its group.

1 پسندیده

I think José Mourinho smokes weed.

Portugal is not a favorite for World cup.

I’m sure Brazil is the favorite to win the Cup if we want to be realistic.

they won every matches and they have amazing players.

Argentina and Portugal both are weak this year.

5 پسندیده

hello ,
dear
It wasn’t terrible as a first voice

I didn’t say that for motiavation or something like that ,
I really mean it .
thank u
bye
:kissing_heart::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده