چالش wsd با موضوع « یک خاطره خوب تعریف کنید »

سلامی دوباره.

امروز دوباره استارت این چالش رو میزنیم.

دوستان یک انشا درباره خاطره ای که داشتید بنویسید.

این خاطره میتونه تلخ باشه، می تونه شیرین و هر چیزی.

دوستان دیگه هم به همدیگه کمک کنید.

Let’s Write Something Down.

18 پسندیده

5 years ago my family and I went to Ramsar. The weather was rainy in summer that was cool for us. I had beautiful moment of there :heart_eyes: now I visualiz there in my mind cause I love it , after that we went in north, it was rainy too. I love rain. One day my bro and I watched sea suddenly my brother heard sth when we sae sea we found a kid that need help. (Nearly he drowned) .
My brother rescued the kid.My brother is a hero man. :slightly_smiling_face:

14 پسندیده

My best memories come back to my childhood. When we went to my grandfather’s house in the village. I remember that We tease the mole, and We were put our hands into his kennel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
It’s now 13 days since my grandfather’s death, I’m so sad about my grandfather’s absence. :sob::sob::sob:
(اولین باره که دارم رایتینگ رو انجام میدم، میدونم غلط زیاد دارم اما اومدم که غلطام رو بگین :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:)

11 پسندیده

There I was on a bus.

The bus was playing a music. a happy music that could make a chicken dance like Khordadian.

We were going to Saghalaksar. it’s a beautiful place which has lots of trees and green-lands.

I and my friend Shayan were there, everyone was snapping their fingers in unison singing the song which is illegal in Iran.

suddenly someone brought a tombak out and started playing on it.

and guess what? I was just singing the song Lochan.

everyone was shocked but suddenly everyone started singing with me, even the driver.

we got there and we had lots of fun.

I think it was one of the memorial moments of my life that we had lots of fun with our college friends.

dance, sing, kebab. lots of good moments.

16 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Cool,
Every one has a lot of story like you.
So fun. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I lisend your song which is amazing for danceing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

اینجا یک لحظه جالب منظورتونه یا چند تا لحظه جالب ؟ :grin:

One day my bro and I were watching the sea

فک میکنم بهتر باشه. چون داشتید نگاه میکردید.
یکباره نبوده.

When we saw the see we found a kid that needed help. he nearly drowned.

اون من آخر نیازی نیس.

ما دو جور قهرمان داریم

Hero قهرمان مرد

Heroine قهرمان زن

البته از hero واسه زن هم استفاده میشه.

البته دوستان این متن رو بخونن اگه مشکلی بود راهنمایی کنن لطفاً :rose:

فک میکنم به جای the از a استفاده کنید بهتر باشه. چون ما نمیدونیم کدوم دهکده مد نظره. ما میدونیم یه دهکده ای هست. مثلا اگه یه بار بگید a village بعد در ادامه بگید The village درست میشه، چون حالا ما میدونیم کدوم دهکده مد نظره.

we teased a mole

we put our hands into its kennel

it’s been 13 days

ممنونم از مشارکت شما دوستان. ایشالا سایر دوستان که در زمینه رایتینگ تخصص بیشتری دارند اگه مشکلاتی بود بهتون میگن :rose::rose::rose:

actually, I missed those days so much.

I like to have fun sometimes but It’s sad that I can’t because of various reasons.

8 پسندیده

Since I was a child, me and my brother went to the store, we were happy and laugh.
We didnt see nothing, til one huge, big, “Lari” :rooster::rooster::rooster: rooster ran toward us like :dragon: dragon.
We :running_man: ran away,
Oh oh, ouch. :see_no_evil:
Suddenly the big rooster was attacking to my brother’s ass. :scream::nauseated_face::hushed:
That rooster was succeeded.
My brother :face_with_head_bandage: hurted.
Sometimes we remembered that memory, and we laught at it. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

11 پسندیده

when I was a child

می تونید از me استفااده کنید و هیچ اشکالی نداره

ولی I تو نوشتار های رسمی درست تره

I and my brother were going to the store, we were laughing and we were happy

:joy::joy::joy:

suddenly the big rooster attacked my brother.

چون خروسه یهو حمله کرد، پس میگیم attack

that rooster was successful

اینو نمیتونم توضیح بدم. فقط میدونم به نظر درست نمیاد

My brother got hurt

اینجا چون داداشتون صدمه دیده باید بگید got hurt. اگه به کسی صدمه زد میشه my brother hurt

و hurt جز فعل هایی هستش که ed نمیگیره.

sometimes we remember that memory.

چون بعضی وقتا ( حالا ) به خاطر میارید و می خندید پس ed نمیدیم.

4 پسندیده

we had a rooster that would attack our neighbor’s daughter a lot.

I like that memory because that girl was so full of herself. she didn’t have any pretty face or any style. but each time she would see us she would roll her eyes.

I think the rooster got sick of her behaviors and attacked her constantly :joy::joy::joy:

the roster would just attack that girl and no one else.

It was amazing.

rest in peace my hero :grin:

9 پسندیده

Hello my friends
When I read your story, I decided to write about my memories. But I couldn’t remember memory to share with you.
It’s a disaster for me.:neutral_face:
But I didn’t beat myself up , instead I was calm and I tried to push my brain to remind me some memories. :joy:
Finally I won. And I remembered one of them.
When I was childhood, I and my cousin(the girl of my aunt) went to aunt’s house. We were sitting near the edge of platform and we were talking together. Suddenly the son of my uncle came to near us and with the big grin on his face :smirk:, he push us to fall down :sob::sob:. The height of the platform was about 1.5 meters but for the sake of God we survived.:grin:
Thanks God :heart_eyes:
The end.

13 پسندیده

Thanks Mr kambiz.
Sometimes I know I was writing wrong, but I didn’t know what I must write exactly. :sunglasses:

Poor girl. :open_mouth::grimacing:

3 پسندیده

Hi
I remember those days that we had many ducklings and chickens in our yard. I recall one of the ducklings was near to death because I washed it with a cold water hose. Then I put it into a trash can. After some hours I peered inside of trash can. And I saw that duckling was still alive.

So I took it out and covered it with a dry towel. The duckling became better and after a while it was fine and healthy. I couldn’t believe it. I had that duckling until the time he grew up and became a big and beautiful duck. :relaxed: :duck:

To be continued…

11 پسندیده

:frowning::triumph::scream::weary::innocent::innocent:

Oh my God, this story is continuing!!! :fearful:
Poor duckling, you probably gave annoy him or her, :expressionless:

3 پسندیده

You will find out.

And for calling an animal you can use “it”. But if that particular animal has name. You can use “him” or “her”.

4 پسندیده

اره درست میگین

این بهتره اما دریا مگه نمیشه sea??

درسته اما من اینم شنیدم که میتونی بگی بخاطر اون استفاده کردم

3 پسندیده

نباید خودتونو اول بیا رین
Shayan and I

3 پسندیده

Thanks Mr farzad,
I didn’t know that. :hugs::pray::pray::pray:

3 پسندیده

Like one of my chick

3 پسندیده

couldn’t remember a memory

when I was in my childhood

یا

when I was a child

we were talking to each other

فک کنم بهتر باشه.

Suddenly the son of my uncle came near us

اینو من حس میکنم کمی اشتباه باشه. یه جورایی گنگه.

شاید اینجوری بنویسید بهتر باشه:

He pushed us to make us fall down

holly molly :astonished::astonished::astonished:

بله. سوتی دادم :grin: غلط املاییه.

والا من چیزی رو که خوندم گفتم. نمیدونم شاید شما درست بگید

فرقی نداره ولی اگه Shayan and I نوشته بشه ریتم بهتری داره تا اینکه I and Shayan نوشته شه. اگه بحث ادبی کردن جمله باشه باید نوشت Shayan و من.
چون اول نام بردن از خودمون یکم به نظر ناجور میاد. ولی واسه من شهرام بهرام نداره پس اول نوشتم خودمو :grin:

ولی از لحاظ گرامری هیچ اشکالی نداره این موضوع.

6 پسندیده

داستان جالبی بود مرسی که نوشتی عزیزم. :heart_eyes: فقط فدات s رو نباید با thank بنویسی
Thank God

4 پسندیده