چالش wsd - با موضوع « ازدواج»

Jack Welch? @14510545
Where are you from Mr.Welch?
:sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

منظورم این بود که وقتی ازدواج میکنیم یه زندگی جدید با یک خانواده جدید و رفتار های جدید از مردم داریم منظورم از مردم افراد جدیدی بودن که با ازدواج باهاشون برخورد داریم نمیدونم تونستم درست منظورمو برسونم یا ن

اول جمله من اینی بود که شما نوشتید
اقا فرزاد متن رو تغییر دادن و اون ofدیگه رو اضافه کردن

@ala
ممنونم خانوم نیکنام عزیز :heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

A countryman!

Where are YOU from, Mr. Torment? :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: Are you a torturer?

3 پسندیده

I was someday :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But actually it’s a Heavy metal band’s name that I like

3 پسندیده

You seem to be a good man!

3 پسندیده

I thinks so Mr Jack :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

Jack Welch is American. He is a great man. He was CEO of General Electric in the past. Now he is retired. He is my role model.

images%20(1)

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان خوب زبان‌شناس…
من یه مقاله ی چند خطی نوشتم…
ولی اصلا نمیدونم چه جوری باید گرامر رو رعایت کنم؟
ممنون میشم راهنمایی کنید…
marriage:forming to give a life common is
a principle very important is that must precision very made because the future and life to this decision important depends has it recognition a principle very important is that must before from marriage the face take viewpoint me about with marriage this is that must readiness necessary had that this opinion I to age and education very it depends does not have but of course ineffective both is not marriage with individual that difference a lot together do not have must the face take no differences abundant that to hard Ness can be.

3 پسندیده

i completly bealive all of you say but in my opinion peoples marriage whit person who look liked themselfs😉