چالش wsd - با موضوع« ایستگاه اتوبوس»

It happened for me too😁

1 پسندیده

Thank you :hibiscus:
I’ve wrote some wrong grammer in this topic, haven’t I?

1 پسندیده

HI
I always take a taxi. because there is no bus stop in my city.
Any way the bus is good way for save money but it is never good way for save time.

4 پسندیده

Hi to all
I have tow children so I cannot take bus bus is very busy and fool of people my children when go to bus or train start crying may girl say I can not doing any things and people pushed thy are don’t attention they are little Push ed and pushed so I hait of bus or metro I used esnap it is better than ather thing

4 پسندیده

I use bus every day.in the morning when ho to bus stop i wish to find empty chair for sleep.ı dont like speak with people in the bus becasuse I’m very tired.

2 پسندیده

My former city and the problems of commuting by bus, living near Vali e Asr intersection, one of the busiest and most polluted stations:
With the slightest comfort in breathing, high crowded (too busy) and the pressure of people around you, all of the bad feelings I’ve on several experiences. The existence of small and young vendor (salespeople), both men and women, has made all these hardships worse.
I do not like the commute with the bus in any of Iran’s cities at all.
The municipality talks about promoting the culture of using public transport, but there is no welfare in using it without any excuse. All of these are so unfair and living got so hard and sometimes unbearable for all. This is my experience of living in the capital of Iran, Tehran.

3 پسندیده

Bus is a public vehicle.
Bus tickets are expensive in our city.
Bus time is long.
The bus is always late.
Some bus drivers are kind.
I do not like the trip by bus.
The risk of driving crashes by bus is high.
Bus travel makes a lot of fatigue.

4 پسندیده

Hi dear friends
This is my first writting practice in this talar
In my opinion the bus is very boring…
I forced to use bus for going to university in mashhad for 4 years
That was a very bad experience

Now i buy peugeut pars and i enjoy from traveling​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

I hope that everone can buy a car for himself

4 پسندیده

Hi evrerone
I wanna tell a memory abut bus. When i was student at Ahvaz university, i did a lot of stupid stuff with my roommate. For example, one night we decided to stay up all night. Whenever one of us wanted to sleep, the other made noise and would disturb him.
Eventually no one could sleep.
Next morning we went to our classes, passed all sections in sleepy mood until noon. After then i fell asleep while wating at bus station to go back to the dormitory.
I don’t know how many minutes had passed since I suddenly woke up and all my stuffs had fallen to the ground. This embarrassed me and made all the passengers laugh at me. After that I decided not to wake up all night.
Thanks for your invitation.

4 پسندیده

Hello madam @afarkhani
U choose a nice topic . As u know I am not good
at English but I try and try to write

bus station
Unfortunately I don’t use any more the bus bsc I think it’s make my way far and waits my time
But wn I have to get on bus , interesting things happen to me
I learn mannny things fram the women that they speak on the bus

4 پسندیده

Hi

It’s cute! :blush:

باید تلاش کنیم (چون خود منم یه وقتایی تنبلی می کنمو در میرم) تا حد ممکن درست بنویسیم…اومدیم اینجا که یاد بگیریم (اینا رو به خودمم روزی صدها مرتبه می گما)

ننویسیم U…بنویسید you
بعد از واژه ی Unfortunately حتما از کاما “،” استفاده کنید.
اگه but هم وسط جمله بیاد، قبلش باید یه کاما گذاشت.

فکر کنم anymore رو بعد از bus بیارید بهتر باشه…در این مورد هنوز شک دارم البته :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

این bsc رو متوجه نشدم…منظورتون but بوده؟

و در مورد این بخش، اگه بخواید از زمان حال ساده استفاده کنید، باید it makes بنویسید…البته با توجه به مفهوم جمله تون به نظر من باید رو زمان گذشته کردن این جمله هم فکر کنید :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

ننویسیم wh…بنویسید when
و on the bus

ننویسیم mannny…بنویسید many
ننویسیم fram…بنویسید from

یه سوال @afarkhani
کی قراره نظر کارشناسانه بدید در مورد رایتینگامون…شما اساتید…ما مشتاقانه منتظریما :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

منظور همون because هست
مرررررسی خیلی زیاد بابت تصحیح خطاها
ولی many و from رو خدایی بلد بودم نمیدونم شاید کیبورد که خودکار بود اشتباه شده…

2 پسندیده

سلام. خواهش می کنم

من در حد وسع م نظرمو دادم

می دونستید because رو میشه در نوشتارهای غیر رسمی به صورت cuz و cos هم نوشت

because
موفق باشید

3 پسندیده

It’s really nice write a new comment in this Forum
Hi there
special @afarkhani, the matter of this topic is about bus stop but you wrote about bus station becuase you put a picture about the bus stop .
bus station had created for a group of people who would
like to go out of the city or transfer between two cities and more…
maybe this matter is not important but I’m gonna write in this regurd when I used bus stop.
I used bus stop when I was student in one of iranian university but I have not a nice diary about it in my university. it was cheap for student but we gotta to used it, in this reason I prefer to take a taxi
when I like to go to somewhere .

I don’t like write any more in this matter because I know you don’t read long text.
I wish best regard for you.

2 پسندیده

Hi.i have momoriz about bus.one day i came back of my work.i used a bus.than when i seat on the chir i close my eays.and when i open my eays i found i spent a long time and i losed my home.then i decive never use the bus or at least never close my eays. t

2 پسندیده

Hi🖐
Bus arrive to the bus stop so late all the time, but I always use the bus to saving many, because taxi servises is very expensive. I leasen to music in bus and bus stop. One day I see a poor child in bus stop that he ask me many and I give them.

2 پسندیده

Hi everybody
I would like to get in bus because it’s good veheicle that we can use to make air fresher ad it help to eviroment
Buit the weakness of bus is lating
I always stand in bus stop for long time and it’s make exasprited
That’s all
I would be honor that to correct me

3 پسندیده