چالش pov - با عنوان درگیری (سخنرانی آنتونی رابینز)

با همین گوشی ضبط میکنم.
وسیله خاصی یا رکوردر خاصی ندارم!

یکی از دلایل کیفیت اینه که بلند صحبت میکنم … مادرم میگه:" هر وقت جایی میرم خرید بعد میام خونه صدای تو تا سر کوچه میاد!! " :sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 پسندیده

If you’re gonna change your business you have to make a difference. So here’s what I’m looking at.

What makes the difference in people? What makes the difference in an organization?

I would submit to you that it isn’t getting a head start. You can find individuals who you give everything to. You can love on them, give them a great education, they get a great economic background and they spend the rest of their life going in and out of rehab. Who’s seen this before and knows what I’m talking about? Say I.

On the other hand, you see people that life’s kicked in the face, somebody’s been abused mentally, emotionally, physically you name it, and they become the Oprah’s of the world.

So, it’s certainly not, advantage does not come because you were given something. And by the way, in business advantage doesn’t come because you have the most resources. Companies with the most resources don’t win, the most resourceful companies might win. The most resourceful companies are the ones where employees are the most engaged, and it’s statistically proven.

You look around and you say, who had the lead? Well before YouTube there was Vimeo, they had a year jump, pretty much the same technology, just didn’t engage as many people. Before Google there was? What happened Yahoo, if you’re out there, what the hell happened to you people? Before Facebook there was? What happened to Myspace? Facebook was more engaging.

Engagement is really the new factor, being able to be fully engaged. By the way, in your intimate relationships how important is engagement? Some guy is going, very important I want to put it off as long as I can. No, no I don’t mean that. Full engagement in that area is gonna determine the level of fulfillment you have or don’t have in a relationship right? The more engaged somebody feels that you are with them the more energy you have, the more connection you have, the more aliveness you have.

So a part of what I’d like to experiment with you here is kind of discover what creates engagement for real with you? What creates disengagement? These are huge factors, because if you understand what they are, your level of performance, your level of results, your level of leadership, your level of joy will change very radically. Who’s with me that engagement is not just a term but something that can make a difference in your body? Let me see a show of hands.

Now, I’m asking for your hand raise for some engagement. Because here’s what research shows. If you listen to me passively as I’m talking here, guess what? Within a month if you just listen and sit passively, which most of you are doing. There’s nothing wrong with that, that’s probably what you’ve been doing your whole life, it’s what you’ve been taught to do. You’ll remember about 10% of what I say two months’ from now, which basically means you wasted your time today and I wasted mine. Ten percent.

How many came here because you want to learn something, do something, change something, make something stronger or better? Say I. If that’s true then if all you do is take notes, which I don’t see anyone barely doing… oh thank you very much a few of you, I stand corrected. Nudge the people on either side, what’s wrong with you bitch, come on where’s the notes? Right. Because I don’t know anybody who’s got that great a memory and my entire life I’ve kept journals, because here’s what I learned early on. here’s what I lea

دوستان لطف کنید گوش بدین و اشکالات رو اطلاع بدین حتما
هممون در حال یادگیری هستیم…:tulip::tulip:

7 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز آقای @mateacher95.چقدر مسلط و پرانرژی.عالی بودی.دمت گرم…:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 پسندیده

سلام آقا امین
نمیدونم تا به حال ویس گذاشتین یا نه، اما این اولین ویسی بود که من ازتون دیدم، آفرین :clap::clap::clap::clap:
فقط صدای موزیک زمینه بلند تر از صدای خودتون بود
خداقوت :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

سلامت باشین
خیلی ممنون
آره این اولی بود…

خیلی ممنون :tulip:

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
بالاخره پس از مدت ها موفق شدم یه وویس روز سوم قابل قبول ضبط کنم :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان ، میشه متن کامل آقای رابینز رو برای کسی که listening خوبی نداره رو هم بزارین، ممنون

2 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز
به چالش خوش اومدین :rose::rose::rose:

برین اول تاپیک و فلشی که براتون تو تصویر مشخص کردم روش کلیک کنید متن باز میشه

2 پسندیده

سلام دوستان من پراکنده فرصت کردم ویسای شما بزرگواران رو گوش،بدم . مرحبا به تلاشاتون عالی بود :clap::clap::clap::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده