Let‘s help poor children

:round_pushpin:Have you ever made someone happy with a rubber?!
Many of children regret these supposedly worthless, little things.
REGRET is such a heavy word for a small child,but we can make it less for them.

Please,please and please dont spare any help you can give them,even a supposedly worthless pen :pen: or notebook :ledger:

see free transcription of this video :point_down:
https://vimeo.com/83979526/description

NOW,THAT WE ARE GETTING CLOSED TO SCHOOLS LET´S DONT FORGET POOR CHILDREN THAT MUST GO TO SCHOOL :school_satchel::open_book:
we will not recieve any money for helping others,but instead we‘ll earn somthing that money cant give us :recycle::sparkles:

SO
#let´s help :v:

7 پسندیده

Unfortunately, many children in our country have not enough money for buying their school facilities and our government doesn’t support them either.I remember i had been so happy when i bought a pencil or rubber during my elementary school days, imagine that’s so fantastic sense when you give a gift to a child.I’m gonna buy a little stuffs for some poor children. Please help poor children if u have enough money, they’ll be happy.God blesse u.

2 پسندیده

Woow,so good that you also want to do this :ok_hand:we should pay more attention to them
it‘s too hard to see a little girl crying cause her parents can not buy her a pencil case while another girl buys 2 different types, cause she loves both.
its not just a fake story,this is what I saw last week.

1 پسندیده