چالش wsd - با موضوع« محرم»

سلام خدمت دوستان گرامی.

با چالش جدید نوشتاری همراه شما هستیم.

امروز چهارشنبه هستش، یکروز زودتر تاپیک رو زدم که به مراسم فردا هم برسین، راستی ما رو از دعای خیرتون محروم نکنید :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

اما موضوع امروز چیه؟؟؟؟؟ محرم

ده تا 15 خط درباره محرم بنویسید.

پیشاپیش از حضور همه دوستان تو این چالش ممنونم :rose::rose::rose:

با عضویت در کانال تلگرامی گروه ، می تونید از آخرین فعالیت ها و چالش های گروه با خبر شید.

9 پسندیده

for me, the margins of Muharram is always interesting. you know in the last some years I have tried to take a collection photo for this margins of Muharram by photographing.i realized the religion is one of the important things for people even though many of people dont’t understand what is the religion that they are trying to demonstrate it. sometimes it seems the people are looking for their identity through the religion.i can say the religion is a very strange thing. especially the Muharram ceremony.
these photos were taken in 2016 in Kashan

8 پسندیده

Hi mrs hannane :rose::rose::heart_eyes:
Well we should write about Muharram.I want to write about some bad habits that some people have these days.
I think in Muhrram what we see as “nazri!” should be given to poor people that have difficulty to provide food,but what we see,is that usually these things are not given to them but instead some people that really can provide food for themselves go and sometimes"kill themselves!“for a"nazri”.
And also some others do so terrible,for example they cut their child‘s forehead till it starts bleeding.I dont know why they do these awsome things,but I think these activities should be stopped to make a safe world for children.
And also some others, are just good people in Muharram and do so bad the rest of year,and think that all their fault will be forgiven by god by doing good ,in this month. I think it‘s bad too.and no difference what the month is,we should be good and do good allways.

6 پسندیده

Hi, guys.
This title is about Moharram.
Though I beleive in god very very strictly but I’m not very interested in god messager’s stories so as a result I have very little knowlege and experience about Moharram and I’ve never participated in groups that apparantly have shows to remind the “Ashora” event and I think they’re wasting their time and producing a lot of noise untill midnight!Which basically means that they are useless and disturbing.What are we gonna learn about Imam Hossein by listening to those sad "Nohe"s and loud sounds of the instruments they use?I remember once in Moharram I participated in “Ziarate Ashora” and “Nohe Khan” was yelling "Hos!Hos!Hos!Hose!"and I never participated in it again.What was he thinking to himself.Was he really helping people to remind Imam Hossein or was he destroying Imam Hossein in people’s minds?And those "Nohe Khan"s who receive 10 million tomans per hour!Are they really doing that for Imam Hossein or for their own sake?I think this important event has been destructed for many many years.I think people who remind us about the event should receive no money for that and they should believe Imam Hossein in heart.
Alright.That’s it.I hope one day we see this event more correctly and more clearly and not just for “nazri” or money but truly from heart.
Bye.

4 پسندیده