تمرین رایتینگ - با موضوع« یک خاطره از آخرین مسافرتتان »

میخواستم اینجا some times به کار ببرم ولی یه جا توی یک داستانی دیدم some time به کار برده فکر کردم شاید درست باشه
به هر حال یک دنیا مممنونم:tulip:

3 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم عزیزم. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
در کل نوشتنتون خیلی خوبه و قابل تحسین. نکات خوب زیاد داره. فقط با رعایت یه سری جزئیات قطعا خیلی بهتر خواهد شد‌. و اینکه پای چالش اومدین نشون میده که اعتماد به نفس و شهامتتون بالاست و همین باعث پیشرفت هرچه بیشترتون میشه.

امیدوارم نوشته‌های بیشتری ازتون ببینیم.

4 پسندیده

اونجا منظورم سر هم بودنشه وگرنه sometime درسته. کیبورد من سر خود تصحیح کرده
sometimes یه کاربرد دیگه داره.

4 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin
I’m from Ramsar. It is a very beautiful city.
There are many places to visit in the Ramsar. I wish to go again and visit all places.

4 پسندیده

Wo0ow that’s very good
I’m very happy to hear about that​:heart_eyes::heart:

4 پسندیده

Hi!
I’m from Helsinki, if you don’t know where it is located I would tell you. It is the capital of Finland.
I want to tell you about may last journey. My last journey was a few years ago to Germany.
When we arrived at Frunktuf’s international Airport I was so excited cause it was my first time to baing there.
I live in Finland and it always is cold that we should pu on jacket even in summer. But the climate of Germany was so different from Finlan’s. When I remember it was so hot and weather was getting hot and hoter bacause of my jacket.

Frankfurt deiifers from Helsini. I had never had seen such a big city. The rushed people, the uncoming traffic and it all mekes Frankfurt different city from Helsinki. I was so good time there a bought lots of clothes they ere so cheap in my opinion. I rent a bike and biked the whole of the city center.
When we would like to go return to Finland we were too late and delayed the flight was left. We booked other tickets and they costed about 1000 euros.
And I’m practicing English, bacuse my matriculation examination is too near.
regards. Fereshta

9 پسندیده

I want to put forward my last trip to you, that happened in last fall.
I went to Noor city with my family. I will never forget it because I love fall and beach and rain so the mix of them means paradise for me.
Every evening I played with my nephew at the beach also we lit a fire and ate roasted potato, I should say it was the most delicious potato that I have eaten.
All in all the most important reason to enjoye that trip was being with family for me.

8 پسندیده

Hello, I am going to write about my last trip. About two weeks ago I traveled to Mashhad city to pilgrimage the holy shrine of Imam Reza. I was alone. After three hours delay, the airplane arrived to Mashhad airport. Amazingly I saw it was snowy and the ground was covered of snow :astonished: . Then I got a taxi and went to the hotel that I booked already.

After that I went to the shrine of eighth Imam with an umbrella. The snowy yard of shrine was so beautiful. That place gave me a good sense :relieved: . I had never seen the shrine snowy.

I put an image of there to share my sense with you :point_down:

10 پسندیده

Hello everybody
Today I wanna tell you about my last journey .
I live in Kerman ,Last week we had a journey to Bushehr. Me and my wife went there with my brother ,his wife and his daughter Aylin my niece , she is 3 years old and is very cute . Bushehr placed in the southwest of Iran , this was the first time we went there . In Bushehr the weather is cool near the spring . Therefore we enjoyed of the weather . We went near the beach and I swam in the sea ,after that I make a sand statue of turtle for my niece , making a sandy turtle is very easy you can make it only by gather sand and make a head ,a tail and 4 feet for it. In the nights we went to Bushehr’s bazaar to buy some souvenir I bought some extract of date, its very delicious and healthful. we stayed Bushehr 3 days and we turned back .
On our way home we changed our plan and decided to visit Yasuj because I’ve been hear Yasuj is beautiful and this was the reason we changed our plan to go to Yasuj on Yasuj’s road there are a lot of tunnel we passed of them ,the nature was very scenic ,there was a butcher shop near Yasuj I bought some meet after that I notice he bought us just bones and suet . We stayed Yasuj for 2 days ,on day one we visit Sisakht it’s a small city and very beautiful it surround with snowy mountain. I remembered the airplain that last year fell on Denna’s mount there was a square in Sisakht that built for memory the peaple who killed in that airplain
on day two we wanted to go to Kakan’s skiing pist but unfortunately the weather was snowing and cold and the pist was closed. But the nature was very scenic there was a lot of snow you could see snow as far as your eyes penetrate after Kakan we went to Margon waterfall we drove to near the waterfall and then hiked for 15 minutes to riched waterfall , Margon waterfall is very unique and famous the weather was very cold and we talked some picture and went back I used to go there before in the spring . If you want to go there I prefer go in the spring because in spring the weather is cool and everywhere is green. To short the story we turned back ,on our way we bought 4 fresh fish ,made a fire and barbecued them ,it was very delicious.

Please tell me my incorrect grammer.

7 پسندیده

Great memory, you really chilled out and able to let go, especially by changing your plan and go to another place. It’s great that people are enjoying themselves. Anyway, I hope you always have great time.

About your grammar, it’s ok you can write about your thrilling trip.

My wife and I

Bushehr is placed

It was the first time

I made

Making the sandy turtle

Only by gathering sand and making

اگر منظور تون این هست که شبها (چند شب متوالی ) میرفتید بازار از ساختار زیر رو استفاده میکنیم که بیان کاری روتین در گذشته هست:

We would go to Bushehr’s Bazaar… .

اگر یک شب باشه که

At night هم میشه بکار برد

منظورتان از extract چیه؟

It is

We had stayed there for 3 days

I’ve heard

اما چون ساختار قبلش گذشته هست و در جواب دلیل آن توضیح می دهید می شود ساختار گذشته کامل بکار برد؛ اما چون نظریه ای هست که هنوز هم نسبت به آن مکان دارید می شود حال کامل هم گفت

Yasuje. On Yasuj’ s road, there are a lot of tunnels that we passed through them.

برای توضیح اضافه هست که اگر حذف شود مشکلی ایجاد نمیکند: جمله بین دو کاما

I noticed he had sold us

عذرخواهی میکنم بعلت محدودیت زمانی تا اینجا اصلاح شد. همان طور که گفتم نوشتن تون خوبه و این ایرادهای جزئی هم با تمرین قابل حل هست

4 پسندیده

اینجا them باید حذف بشه

4 پسندیده

دقیقا بخاطر that که جایگزین شده؛ این نکته ی آزمونی هم هست خیلی طراح ها با این مدل ساختار سوال طرح میکنند.

5 پسندیده

یکی از ساختارهایه تو انگلیسی که خیلی بهش علاقه دارم. باعث میشه جمله کوتاهتر بشه

4 پسندیده

دقیقا ساختارهای گرامر پیشرفته جذابیت خاصی دارند در انتقال پیام مثل تلخیص؛ تلفیق؛ ساختارهای بدون فعل؛ ضمائر موصولی. ولی من خودم جذابترین ساختار برام ساختار وارونگی و ساختار موازی هست که امیدوارم یه روز بتونم در مکالماتم براحتی استفاده کنم.

4 پسندیده

سلام
بسیار ممنونم ازین که وقت گذاشتید و راهنمایی ام کردید
منظورم از extract date شیره خرما یکی از سوغاتهای بوشهر است که نمیدونستم معنی دقیقش به انگلیسی چیه.

4 پسندیده

We went to mashhad last year in summer
Actually we go there every year
I love there because of imam reza’s holy shrine
I do not know we can go there this vacation too or not.
I wish i were there right now because i think many people went there for NOROOZ

It was short, i just wanted to test my writing skill
Please if i made some mistakes, tell me them

4 پسندیده

Hi everybody☺
I went to the shiraz,I happy :grinning:
Shiraz is beautiful city :heart:
Shiraz isTourist city :heart::green_heart:
I Proposal you go to the shiraz and visit city :wink::kissing_heart:

4 پسندیده

My last travel was about one years ago,my family and l went to the north of lran ,Astara
Astara is very beautiful. It is close to Azerbaijan border. It has a big market.

3 پسندیده

My last trip was about four months ago in last winter.
I went with my peer group and close friends to holy Mashhad. We were invited to some convention so we stayed there for a short time. But it was so great and I still get happy by remembering that awesome trip.
We went there by airplane and almost every moment of that trip is a great memory.

4 پسندیده

Hi my last travel was to ardabil in ardabil we have a cottage the wether was grateful after 3yers we see slot of snow we go to yard and play with snow we have hen and they fell cool and sit side the wall may children cray mam we can see egg the egg Wass hot children was glad and my dog say wof wof I love village and I love Sno wilte and shine skay was blue and need sleep behind the wall

4 پسندیده