تمرین رایتینگ - با موضوع« یک خاطره از آخرین مسافرتتان »

Hi, Guys. It’s for ten day ago. I and my friend went to Karbala. First we toke Dinar. It means we cheinged our many.On the way,I was very hungry and we don’t had food. But it was so great and I like that. It’s for me sweet. I said to Persian which he was Arabic. my sedigy​:joy::joy: it’s mastik.

4 پسندیده

Last year i traveled to Istanbul, Turkey.
It was a awesome journey that i ever had in my life
i was there with 2 of my best friends we had got so many tourist sights and historical places.
Before we got there i booked a cheapest hotel in Istanbul and it was terrible. But we spent the money on buying a lot of things.
We got all of the stores and malls in that city
And we went to Aqua Park and it was my first time. We spent 7 days and 6 nights.
I learned alot of Turkish words and sometimes speak to other people
It was somehow similar to Iran by the way but the Hijab and cars are very different from Iran😂
We just went to the hotel for sleeping in nights and rest of the day we went out for hanging around.
At the end we couldn’t visit most of sight seeing cause there were alots of it.
I terribly suggest you to visit this city in your life

6 پسندیده

We went to Daregaz last week. My husband was born there. It’s a border town in khorasan Razavi. Weather was very cold at night and there were peace in there.we were going to the market every night. My husband bought a beautiful gold bracelet for me. I always love traveling with him

4 پسندیده

i was there that day… the accident was just behind of our car… near the Charmshahr bridge

5 پسندیده

Interesting, you were there, but It was terrible event,

5 پسندیده

Hi.A few weeks ago,i went to Esfehan city with my parents.On the way,when we reached to a tonel,i screamed and injoy of this because this behavior make me feel happy and empty my exited.
When we arrived in Esfehan we go to my sister house.We rest in her house for a few time and we go to the Nazhvan park ,in the park i saw a lot of tall trees that 4 or 5 men broke the dead wood white his stone that shut rope.
I saw this behavior for first one in my life.I think .interesting😌

4 پسندیده

This summer i went to sarein alone
I haven’t been travel alone so that was a great experience for me I met strange pepole that help me
improve my comminucation skills
I’ve visited ardabil too
And i had some incredible time there
I made freinds there and i still have friendship with them
Thanks for your attention
I would be honor that corect my mistakes

5 پسندیده

Hi everybody.
my last travel was about 2 months ago.
I went to Kelachay, picked up my friend then we went on a trip to deep of the jungle.
we climbed the mountain, at 12:00 we were on the mountaintop.

we had a rest, then we went to the Riverhead.
we reached Riverhead at 14:00.
we ate canned fish for lunch.

everything was great.

جای همه خالی بود. لطفا اشتباهات من رو بگید. ممنون.

5 پسندیده

I want to tell you about my attractive journey. 2 years ago in spring, i with my wife went to sari by train and we find good friends in train, they were a good couple because that journey was a group journey with other new couple.
The place that we stayed was near to sea and had a good beach.
There was a festival from designs of sand and every couple can to made a design and we made a love design on sand.
At the end of journey we went to abas abad and did boating.
That journey was a very good for us.

4 پسندیده

سلام

همیشه خوش باشیدو به شادی

یکی از اشتباهات/ بی دقتی های شما کپیتال نکردن اولین واژه هر جمله س.
و فکر می کنم در نوشتار نباید اعداد یک/1 تا نه/9 به صورت عدد استفاده کرد
1 تا 9 باید به صورت one، two و… نوشته شن
. اعداد دو رقمی و بالاتر صرفا می توانند بدین صورت نوشته شوند.

هر چند که برای خواننده اعداد به صورت شماره راحت تر دیده می شوند.

3 پسندیده

سلام

برای اسامی شهرها، چشمه، افراد و … حرف اول به صورت بزرگ نوشته می شه…Capital

َArdabil, Sarein

نکته دوم…در پایان هر جمله حتما استفاده از point (.) فراموش نشه

ضمیر(I) همیشه با حرف بزرگ نوشته میشه…در هر جای جمله

friends

correct

4 پسندیده

reluctantly i don`t have annnnnny memoryyyyy. :smile: :innocent: :neutral_face:

1 پسندیده

I want to write about my last vacation to Kusadasi in Turkey. Last summer I went to Kusadasi with my parents. we booked the hotel in advance. It was a fancy hotel with nice and kind staff. The hotel has a lot of facilities for instance: 3 pools, a gym, 3 restaurants, a beauty salon,. I made a lot of friends there some of them were Turkish. They were so kind. One night they invited me to a nice restaurant out of the hotel and we had a good time with each other. I ate very delicious Turkish food that name was Iskandar Kebab. After that we went walking in a beach. I love Turkish because they respect tourists a lot. I wish I could go to Kushadasi again. I love this small city because it was cozy and calm and near to the beautiful see. Every morning after breakfast I went swimming although, some times the weather was cold it was good. I think that vacation was one of the best vacations I have ever had in my life.

3 پسندیده

please let me know my mistakes :pray:

3 پسندیده

hi guys​:wave::wave::wave::wave:
My last trip was to the north of the country last week, “Excellent and pleasant weather, I had a good time with my family, and most importantly, using nature and getting all the positive energy from nature,” I wish you well …

4 پسندیده

z[quote=“miadgah21, post:6, topic:18275, full:true”]
About two years ago we went to a village in countryside but I forget that villages name. It was strong snowing there. Snowing amount was about 50 centimeter but it wasn’t too cold. My family and I went for snow fighting and after that my brother told me stop there to take a photo and I was getting ready for taking it. suddenly my brother in law attacked to me from behind and jumped in front of me and

1 پسندیده