Retelling Sophie's story

سلام بچه‌ها

این اولین ویسی هست که میگیرم، نظرتون چیه؟ فکر میکنم بهتره ویس گرفتن رو فعلا بزارم کنار آخه نسبت به بقیه‌ی بچه‌ها خیلی بد بودم :joy:
این مطلب پایین رو هم واسه همین ویس نوشتم، رایتینگم چطوره؟؟

AJ says “DON’T BE SHY ABOUT SPEAKING ENGLISH, shout your thoughts out even when you’re on a bus with the other people” so I said to myself “come on quit the laziness! Let’s record your talk, it doesn’t matter if you’re terrible at speaking” so I did.
As I said this is my first audio (I suppose I should have renamed it into “this is my first audio” because I used that sentence many times :joy::joy:)
I tried to speak slowly to be understandable for everybody but it turned out much more slow than what I thought :grin:
The challenge’s name is “Let’s Talk” that’s why I chose it for the name of the audio
However it doesn’t really matter :wink:. In that audio I retold a story with my own words and method subconsciously. In fact this is a common method to improve speaking skill which my friends at http://talk.zabanshenas.com use.
And the reason that I said “criticize me but don’t correct my mistakes” is because mistakes correction makes the learner stressed and worried so they never try to speak or have activity at class because they will be nervous about making mistakes and be joked and laughed by the others specially the teacher! Unfortunately, many English teachers don’t know that and they keep correcting mistakes of their students

==================
این تاپیک مربوط به درس« درس اصلی » در نرم‌افزار «زبانشناس» است.
دوره: « انگلیسی قدرت » فصل: « مقدمه ای بر بسته انگلیسی قدرت »

8 پسندیده

سلام اقا سجاد عزیز
برای اولین تجربه،عالی بودین :clap: :ok_hand:
نگران تلفظ هم نباشین،میتونین با گوش دادن دقیق به ویس برطرف کنین،اصلا نگران تلفظتون نباشین.
همین جور که خندان،داستان رو تعریف میکردین،عالی بود،میشد انرژیتون و دریافت کرد و حس و حالتون رو میشد فهمید تو اون لحظه،همیشه خندان باشین و هر روزتون با خنده شروع شه و در انتهای روز،با موفقعیت پایان یابد.سرت سلامت رفیق :tulip: :raised_back_of_hand:

+فقط عزیز،لطفا ویس کوتاه اگه تونستین قرار بدین،ممکنه دوستان حوصله نداشته باشن گوش بدن.چرا باید به شما بخندم عزیز؟،خودم هم مشکل دارم،اصلا نگران خندیدن دوستان نباش.
موفق باشین عزیز :tulip: :raised_back_of_hand:

3 پسندیده

خیلی ممنونم بابت انرژی‌ای‌ که میدید
بعد که ویس تموم شد تازه فهمیدم که انقدر طولانی شد!
به امید پیشرفت روزافزون

2 پسندیده

سلام دوباره عزیز
خواهش :tulip:
درسته.
همچنین،عزیزی :tulip: :raised_back_of_hand:

1 پسندیده