Why must we think about eating insects?

Eating insects !
What does come to your mind?
Probably you can’t imagine it. But if you read this article, then maybe you think differently.

First, you know that eating insects is very usual in many countries, but why do we can’t think about it? In fact it depends on our food culture and you know that every country has it’s own culture. For example for us, eating the head of sheep is very usual and most of us think that it is very delicious, but in many countries, people can’t even imagine it. I saw a list that showed it’s the fourth worst food in the world. it shows that what we eat is based on our culture.

Second, why do we must think about eating insects? Is it necessary?
Yes. It is very important, because:
1- there are about one billion people in the world that they don’t have enough food to eat and it will grow up to two billion people in 2050. So by nurturing insects human can solve this problem and help poor people to eat.
2- insects have many times more protein in their bodies. So by eating insects we can help our bodies to grow better and be healthier.

3- insects have no chlostrol in their bodies and so by selecting them as our foods we will decrease the probability of heart and brain attack and live healthier.
4- every one can nurture insects in even one 12 meter room. So it means that eating insects can help people to have their own jobs. In fact by producing food from insects for 1 billion people, we can have 100 million more jobs in all of the world.
5- insects produce meat 10 times more than cows and sheeps. It means that by using equal amount of food to feed cows and insects, you will have 10 times more meat from insects than cows.
6- insects drink 10 times water fewer than cows so it can help us to protect our water resources.

7- the UNITED Nations selected 1800 types of insects which are completely healthy. So if we have a healthy way to grow them we can have super healthy food.

What do you think? Does it make you feel different? Now, Can you think about eating insects?
Do you want some kind of food that have more protein and less chlostrol?
Do you want to participate in having more jobs in the world?
Do you want to help poor people to have food?

Do you think that it’s necessary to investigate all the sides of an element and then judge about it?

I will be glad if I receive your opinions!
Thank you very much.

:star_struck::star_struck:

19 پسندیده

دوستان عزیز سلام. خوشحال میشم اگر وقت بگذارید و متن بالا رو بخوانید. خیلی جذابه و در مورد فواید حشره خواری.ممنونم

1 پسندیده

Insects :nauseated_face:? I can never think of eating Insects. Do they even have any meat in their body? :thinking::sweat_smile: I think their body only consists of :poop:

8 پسندیده

I remember that in this country, a lot of people couldn’'t think of eating shrimp, because it was not an element of our food culture. But now it is considered as a great food. I want to say: it’s based on culture and if we know that insects have those benefits, I think we can think about them.

3 پسندیده

great information about eating insects.
But i‘m personally too afraid of all of them(even butterflies) and can‘t even think about getting closed to them,let alone eating them.
And also I think it‘s so disgusting to eat them.
But now I think maybe it‘s not that bad,cause many people love eating them.but again,can‘t imagine myself,eating an insect.
And about the point you mentioned that they have no chlostrol,I think it‘s not true.cause chlostrol is essential for formation of cell membranes.and without it,a cell can not be formed,and cholostrol is the most strol in their bodies.so it‘s better to say that they have less chlostrol.

6 پسندیده

Thanks a lot. May be we need to think more about this topic. Changing this view and food culture may needs several years. But I think if we know those benefits, we can think of eating them in other forms. For example we can use them as food products. Thanks for your information about chlostrol, may be I exaggerated.

5 پسندیده

Tank you for this article.
eating insects :expressionless: I can’t eating. thinking about this is awful :joy:
poverty :pensive:

It’s wonderful and amazing :no_mouth:

:neutral_face::neutral_face:
I think this can be good but I’m sure this is very painful eating insects at least for me.
Having job is very good but I think, there are some other ways to having job :smile:
I want to help the poor people for even one day

5 پسندیده

Human can do anything to universe including poor insects
When we consume all our sources, maybe we can think of eating insects.

4 پسندیده

Ohhhh my God :expressionless:
I prefer to die of hunger but do not eat insects :neutral_face::unamused::face_with_head_bandage:

6 پسندیده

Oh. I didn’t read the passage but I think it’s a crazy subject and horrible to think. Find a better subject to write about.

1 پسندیده

Wow, it’s very disgusting :crazy_face:

It happened for me a while back, I bought beans and when I wanted to use of them I saw some insects. This year because of heat weather in summer that we had and Hoarding by some sellers, the quality of keeping of products were in low level so it cause that now we have bad products like beans with a lot insects.
Maybe insects are useful but I never can tolerate eating them even I pass away from lake of food.
But thanks for sharing strange topic :pray:

6 پسندیده

You didn’t read it and then you judge about it? I think you’re joking
If you read it then maybe your opinion would change.

2 پسندیده

Thank you very much ala’s mom. You are right. This is a very strange topic but also very useful. I think it opens our minds to the world, because we usually don’t think about new and strange topics, even if they are useful.

3 پسندیده

Your idea is logic. Maybe eating insects or even think about it isn’t necessary now. But perhaps in the future it will be one of the ways that rescue the world.

1. فهرست موارد
3 پسندیده

hello dear hamdam, I just have a kind of question for you.
what is that cause. you being curious about this topic.
I’m not talking about why you sending this stuff.
actually my question is .
what is that would be so inspiring for you,
you’ve had this willing to send this essay
@hamdam

1 پسندیده

It is already said in the text. There are seven reasons why we should think about the subject.

3 پسندیده

I want to see, at the first place she is giving this information from what source
which Media
Course for some reason I’m asking this question

2 پسندیده

It’s interesting, when I read your article, maybe I can eat insects, u bring some reasons that I convinced me.
I learned a lot of things from your article.
Thanks for sharing.

2 پسندیده

Ummm yummy :yum::yum:
Give me some cockroaches
It seems so crispy

2 پسندیده

Thank you very much. I hope that this kind of information helps us to have an open mind.

3 پسندیده