Why must we think about eating insects?

Thanks for your contribution. I believe that now we can’t think about it because when we talk about insects usually we are thinking about cockroach and flies and mosquitos. But in fact there are tens of thousands kinds of insects. Maybe some of them are very clean and delicious. Don’t forget that we are talking about asome insects that grow up in a standard and clean environment.

2 پسندیده

Your answer is very clear and my idea is very simple: we must have an open mind. We must not close our minds to new things. Maybe new things have more benefits for us. There is nothing constant in the world

1 پسندیده

It’s my source
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://spotlightenglish.com/listen/eat-insects-save-the-world&ved=2ahUKEwibtLDXyJLeAhVKiiwKHZp9AZEQFjAAegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0UWMwf6ZKOSLFQSa_Hn2qP

But you can also search the topic very easy.

3 پسندیده

yeah it’s clear but why you do not answer to this
so you do not have any specific source
cause I think you do
what is that
ok. please don’t take it in a wrong way .it’s not investigating
but this topic it’s very weird.
you can see
some person like Angelina Jolie and Nicole Kidman they are try to have a advertising for this they’re doing this stuff for some reason
I don’t think so are you being aware about what is that reason and
you know. that reason it’s very important

3 پسندیده

sorry I just wrote it .before you sending the last message

4 پسندیده

No offense! I don’t mean that it’s not useful,so sorry and of course it’s really useful I’m honored not only do I learn english here but I learn a lot other useful things. You know I don’t have good feeling about insects because sometimes they disturbe my calmness and I dislike them but we live in symbiosis with insects and must esteem this rule of nature.

3 پسندیده

Sorry I recorded my voice instead writting

:joy::joy::joy: I think like you

me too :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::joy:

Here is your cockroaches :face_with_head_bandage:

9 پسندیده

یاد مژده خانم افتادم، بخاطر اون قورباغه ات را قورت بده

6 پسندیده

Sorry I realized that you are Mr not miss right now,
I apologize.
:pray::pray:

2 پسندیده

it’s a discussing topic.
i’m not going to give my opinion about the topic but am going to mention some wrong uses of words and structures in your writing.

• when you use “must” it isn’t needed “do” to be used in question sentence.
    the true sentence is:
    why must we think about eating insects?

why can’t we think about it?

in the ending of the sentence instead of “being healthier” use of “be healthier” because it’s like this that in persian you say:
با خوردن حشرات میتوانیم به بدنمان کمک کنیم که بهتر رشد بکند و سلامت تر بودن
the true form is “be healthier” which in persian means " سلامت تر باشد"

here the sentence is nedded to be changed.
because when you want to compare two things you have to use the words which are used for showing amount of each side of comparition like the previous sentence in which you have used the word “more”
the true form of the sentence can be:
insects drink 0.1 time “fewer” water than cows so it can help us to protect our water resources.

it will be so better to use WH words which can make your writing looks more literary instead.
for example here using of “which” is better.

5 پسندیده

@a.bayani
Based on the sentence that I mention @hamdam is called she , so I made mistake about grend " male" or " famel" like you Ms. Nasim

4 پسندیده

It’s not very important.
:sweat_smile::joy:
In fact my wife and i, both are using zabanshenas.
So Don’t worry about it.
:laughing:
@ala
@a.bayani
@mht0017

3 پسندیده

Thank you very much @serdarikurd
I’m very excited to see your message because
my first purpose of being here and sharing this kind of stuff is learning English. And so I’m very grateful to you and i will be very happy if I know that these were my only mistakes.

2 پسندیده

I can’t imagine to eat an insect someday, :sweat_smile:
Let’s assume that we eat fried roaches for breakfast.
Thank god for all delicious foods that we can eat in Iran. :pray:

3 پسندیده

How about some kind of food products such as hamburger or sausage if they are made of insects?
:yum:
@Farzad_Poodineh

1 پسندیده

No way :sweat_smile:
Can you eat a sandwich which made with fried spiders and worms?

4 پسندیده

i don’t call them mistakes.
the things we have named mistakes are just experiences we all will have in our english language learning precedure.

3 پسندیده

Parallel structure (also called parallelism ) is the repetition of a chosen grammatical form within a sentence . By making each compared item or idea in your sentence follow the same grammatical pattern, you create a parallel construction.

Such as:

• Correct: Every morning, we make our bed, eat breakfast and feed the dog.
    Incorrect: Every morning, we make our bed, eating breakfast and feed the dog.

• Correct: I will not sing a song, nor will I dance.
    Incorrect: I will not sing a song, nor dance.

3 پسندیده

comparison
Not comparition

3 پسندیده

Made of" is correct"

2 پسندیده