اثبات وجود خدا بر اساس علم و تقویت زبان

ثبات وجود خدا در ۵ دقیقه توسط یک دانشمند بزرگ

سلام…
من داشتم شبهاتم و برطرف میکردم به این کلیپ رسیدم
دیدم میتونه برای تقویت لیسنینگ مفید باشه و اینکه خیلی جالب بود برام گفتم بزارم ضرر نداره…

8 پسندیده

Hey… Approximately 2 weeks ago, I was chatting with a girl who lives in America. She believed that God isn’t exist. I told her, I believe someone or something has created our world, but she said it was just ‘big bang’. She believed to evolution, which means no one has created a human being. I really enjoyed talking to her. Here is an interesting link about evolution theory that she sent to me.

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/home.php

1 پسندیده

This video is telling that even for bigbang, there should be somthing before it. That thing is not limited to time and space. We call that thing God. They call it the laws of nature.

On the other hand, the origin of life is still a mystery. Evolution doesnt explain it.

7 پسندیده

Unfortunately,Our religion advertisement is very bad and we are in Apocalypse.These are normal.But Out of all science and… believe the god will help us to live better…when somebody hit you when somebody take your money without permission…God will help us to live better and if someone ask me why are you praying god I will say**Because I wanna enjoy life and reach my goals
Really God damn to every body interducethe god and religion badly.with god I gonna enjoy a lot .our mind just accept unlimited things it,s the reason why when we don,t enjoy from that cellphon which one week before we were dying for buying that

1 پسندیده