چالش let's talk « بدن ابزاری برای تقویت روح + تجربه جدید من » - ویدئو

Hi Everyone. Look Who’s here? :expressionless:

The laziest person in the world who’s slacked off thousands of plans in the forum.

BTW, I’m back folks.

Today I’m gonna talk about my marriage. yes, I got married, you can see my wife’s picture in the video. but in addition to that I’ll share my experience of using the body to create a spring of happiness.

So what do you do with this?

1. You watch this video
  2. Share your experience and ideas here.

Wow… congratulation folks, in two steps you cooperated in this topic. clap for you genius :clap::clap::clap:

Don’t forget that, your comment means a lot to me. :rose::rose::rose:

17 پسندیده

wow
first I got confused that who is Angela and you actually are going to kiss Angela and you know I thought this is end of zabanshenas site :crazy_face:
but congratulations to you because of your fitness muscles it’s amazing and I hope it’ll be cultivating better than this :muscle::facepunch:
َAs you said about a big nose in a small head subconsciously it reminded me a guy who is Turkish and his name is koksel. Koksel is very famous becuse of his small face and big nose and especially his short height.
incredibly In the several past years, koksel was a champion in the boxing and you know I had better to show his picture in here
download

10 پسندیده

Hi zabanshenas passionate members!!
Again my master is here with strange video :thinking::thinking::joy::muscle::muscle:
I watched that and recorded my voice to my opinion as soon as possible.
Give me my apologize for this long recording

10 پسندیده

you talk like Mr A.J :grin:

1 پسندیده

Me?! AJ :thinking::thinking:?! Same Sound?? Really!! I don’t think so

Yes, Your speaking tone is like him. I think that’s natural and because of your A.J practises you had. :relaxed:

1 پسندیده

@hossein_mahmoodi

@mateacher95

https://zabanshenas.com/uploads/others/mateacher.mp4

6 پسندیده

Yes you could search about koksel baba (That spelled Köksel Baba in Turkish) he has a lot of fan on Youtube or Instagram and he became the funniest man. Also in Telegram, an Iranian channel as a koksel baba fan club has a lot of fan and sharers many things about koksel baba :sweat_smile:
Untitled

3 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

Hi my teacher. what s up? I enjoy of your subject that you select for let s talk. and very happy that today s childeren think to her the healt. the first I think you marrig with anjella in reality but I know you talk about your body that right arm is anjela and the other is your dougher sara. I think you have high imagination. and you can manage your body and make it whatever you want. I belive that everyone can desided about your body for example one with go on the gym or other one with read a book or other one with to speak of toghether. I enjoy of my body later go to the gym and I think my wilfraid :rofl: come out. :blush:
thak you mr kambiz of your enerji that give me :rose:

4 پسندیده

3 پسندیده

2 پسندیده