Lets talk about stress

4 پسندیده

is that writing challenge or talking?

2 پسندیده

It’s writting challenge about stress

1 پسندیده

Ok
I asked because there is a let’s talk tag under the title.
I hate stress because it kills always my memory and my focus, the quantity of concentrating on what I think about it would be less and that taking everything to consideration would be difficult as best as I want. But I think sometimes having stress or being at the stressful situation is necessary. it causes that we don’t feel so comfortable as always. To be much comfortable for always that brings us a lot of laziness and therefore we won’t push ourselves to sticky situations to be creative, finding good solutions and clues.

3 پسندیده

its writing challenge

2 پسندیده

سلام.
میشه بگید این تصویر از چه کتابیه؟

1 پسندیده

سلام اینو تو آموزشگاه به من دادن درموردش اسپیکینگ داشتم بعد اینجا قرار دادم ولی متاسفانه کسی شرکت نکرد

1 پسندیده

نمیدونم میپرسم بهتون‌میگم

2 پسندیده

سلام خانم فاطمه عزیز؛ عنوان تاپیک و هدف تون اصلا مشخص نیست‌. اگر جهت راهنمایی، ایده یا نظر خواهی از اعضا برای کار آموزشگاه تون خواستید با اجازه دوست خوبم خانم مژده لتس تاکشون رو می تونید ببینید

2 پسندیده

: Hi please also check this course from zoom

3 پسندیده

بله حرفه شما درسته ممنون از راهنماییتون آلا خانم

2 پسندیده

Hey guys. Stress is one of the worst things, it’s kinda disease, that someone maybe has experienced during his or her lifetime. It causes different diseases specially Acid reflux. I just mentioned it, because I’m struggling with it. I’d met a perfesional doctor, talked about my disease with him. He said, I think the root of your disease is stress. Thinking a lot about your problems cause most of your body ingredients doesn’t work well. The best thing that you have to do is relaxation. By doing that your mindset is gonna work better. “Unfortunately, most people thought must eat industrial medicines, until all of their diseases come to an end. It’s completely wrong”, he said to me." If people put all of their negative thoughts away and controlling their stress can solve their problems", he added. I really appreciate him, because he caused I’ve seen the light. Guys I really do recommend you, if u always want to be in a good mood, u should throw all of your ridiculous thoughts away. I wish all of u living long.

4 پسندیده

Do you know what do I hate most in my life? guess what? it’s the psychological doctor that takes your money and gives you a bunch of bullshit. Do you know what it looks like that job? I don’t say because I’m afraid it doesn’t sound good. But I have to mention not all of them you know the psychological doctors do the same thing but maybe there is 10P of them exist outside that they are working or acing very well in their job. Don’t get me wrong, I never insult any doctor but the truth is many of them is horrible.let just say what they are talking about when you are sitting next to a psychologist and listening to their speech you know all of them are full of bullshit! But helpful
I hope that your feeling of stress will heal as soon as possible because you know I’ve suffered from a lot feeling of stress in my life.

4 پسندیده

thanks for your good preamble :clap::clap::clap:

1 پسندیده

that was perfect I agree with doctor :+1::+1:

1 پسندیده