نحوه خواندن پادکست ها

باسلام
میخواستم نحوه خواندن پادکستها رو بدونم اول متنشو بخونم بعد گوش بدم یا بعد از گوش کردن متنشو بخونم؟

==================
این تاپیک مربوط به درس« عاشق شدن در خارج از کشور خطرناک است؟ » در نرم‌افزار «زبانشناس» است.
دوره: « پادکست All Ears English » سرفصل: « قسمت اول »

2 پسندیده

به عنوان جواب، ارجاعتون میدم به توضیح خود AJ در مورد نحوه ی خوندن پکیج انگلیسی قدرت، البته نمیدونم شما کدوم دوره رو مطالعه میکنین، اما اصول کار کردن، همینه که AJ میگه، اگر جاییش رو متوجه نشدین بپرسین :

The first thing you want to listen to is the main article, the main audio. So the first thing is listen to the main talk. And you can read this as well the first time if you cannot understand easily, you can read the transcript and listen at the same time. Do this perhaps two times per day, starting with the main story and reading. Use a dictionary if you need to to look up new words.

Next, listen to the vocabulary. So in the vocabulary again I will discuss the meanings of some of the difficult words that I used. And again, you can read the transcript of that vocabulary lesson. There’s always a transcript you can read if you can’t understand my speaking, if I’m too fast, then read at the same time. It’s okay.

Next, you’ll listen to the mini‑story and the mini‑story is the most important lesson. The mini‑story is designed for deep learning. In the mini‑story I am going to ask a lot of very easy questions while I tell a story. In fact I really ask the story, I don’t tell the story. Why am I doing this? Students ask me “Why are the questions so easy?” Well, the questions are supposed to be easy because I want you to answer fast and automatically. I want you to train your brain, teach your brain to answer very quickly.

I don’t want you to translate from your language to English or from English to your language. It’s a bad habit, it will make you speak very slowly. I want you to just answer quickly, automatically, very fast. So that’s why I ask so many questions, like questions again, again, again, again, again…very easy. Your job…answer the questions quickly. You can answer with only one or two words, its okay. Short answers are fine. You don’t need to answer with a big, long sentence. In fact, short is better.

So that’s the order that you’re going to follow. You’re going to listen to the main article first, one or two times. You can read as well if you need to. Then you’re going to listen to the vocabulary one or two times, each day. And then finally you’re going to listen to the mini‑story, one or two times or more. You can also read the transcript for the mini‑story in the beginning.

6 پسندیده