چالش رایتینگ - New Year's resolution

سلام دوستان عزیز.

برسیم به چالش پنجشنبه. چالش امروز درباره اهداف سال جدیده.

درباره اهداف بزرگ سال جدیدتون چند خط بنویسید و نوشتار خودتون رو ب چالش بکشید

برای حمایت مارو در شبکه های اجتماعی دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

10 پسندیده

My new year resolution is speaking English very well and fluently. I decide to train and teach whoever want to learn make jewel. I want to connect to the people from other countries. And finally my resolution is having a company and to export my products.:blush:

18 پسندیده

I wanna have more connection to English native people and expand my knowledge about their culture.
And take gym more seriously this year.
Another goal is to read 100 books, whether on paper, E-book or audiobook.

13 پسندیده

Hi
This year I want to:

1. improve my english more. Specially in pronounciation،
    reading and fluently.
  2. Probably I will attack Arabic as well.
  3. Extend my knowledge about my major.
  4. And also I have to bring exercise in my schedule. It is very crucial for me.
14 پسندیده

Hi mr Hadi.what you wrote is like a secret message and reminds me when our teacher in high school taught us “c++” programming :sweat_smile: is it kinda programming?!

8 پسندیده

Hi ladies and gentlemen and Happy New Year. I almost want to be this year like last year. But better than that. To travel a lot, to be with friends, to love things that I have, and to be happy in general. I hope that things that make me happy will not be lost

10 پسندیده

hi everyone
new year I have alot of goal
1:i want improve my english more forexample grammer,speek,…
2:read some motiveation book forexample shazde kocholo,bishori,…
3:improve my lessons of school specialy math because i want to choose experimental study
4:maybe i learn french because i really love french language
5:and participate more in hall zabanshenas
just this

10 پسندیده

Hey guys

I hope you all are doing well.

Apparently, l'm suposed to talk about my goals for the year ahead.

In short, I would say that I want it to be a milestone in my life.

I want to improve my english skills as well as my promramming.
I wanna go throgth mastery in both of them, English skills along with java and android programming.

I wish to get rid of working for employers and have more time to spend for myself.

12 پسندیده

Hi my Family :man_dancing::family_man_woman_girl_boy:
New Resolution :boom:
BUT
Old Golas :bookmark_tabs:
1_ Improving my english ability :muscle::studio_microphone:
2_ When I started my learning progress my first goal was Use your english learning to increase happines in your life :smiley:
3_ Talking with primary school teachers from around the world :man_teacher:
4_ Improving Knowledge in my New job :moneybag::writing_hand:
And
All of us should work together to build this Community and drive this passionate, huge and powerful comunity to be #largest_english_learning_club in IRAN :v::muscle::iran:

10 پسندیده

I have only one goal in New Year which is “being able to speak German

11 پسندیده

Hi there
At first, I wanna say, I’ve a lot goals to achieve, but I’m trying to say some important of them. The first is counting to learn English language and I’m gonna participate in IELTS exam. It is one om my desire. The second is starting to learn new language, French or Spanish. Not sure yet :relaxed:. The third is marriage, my parents have been pressure on me to marry, I’ve been resistant so much to do that :grinning:. There were some of my important my goals to achieve them in current year. Hope I can do all of them. :grinning:

10 پسندیده

Hello my friends hello guys I’m here and I wanna talking about my goal .

this year it means in the new year 98

I want to improve my skills of the language for example I want to improve pronouncation Reading listening and grammer less than other skills.

Another my important decision is read a lot of books especially a story books

I asked you do you know why i like the story book??

because According my opinion read the story books is easy and also imagination of the story books is easy because mybe you’re not understand a part of story but you can understand the basic meaning of the whole story .

thank you so much because you spend time for read my small article about my goal in this new year…

Offer you By respectfuly🌷

11 پسندیده

I like to earn 50 million tomans this year. Start my own podcast and record at least 10 episodes.

And increase our subscribers on Instagram and Telegram to at least 1000

Start recording three high-quality courses for students to boost their language learning.

@majedzohreh @Farzad_Poodineh @mostafa.76 @jackiran16 @thestorm @fatemeh74 @ehn.ehsan @mateacher95 @pari @amin

Thanks guys. But please tell a little bit about the HOW too.

How exactly you think you can reach these goals?

tell us about your plans and roadmaps.

I think by investing my money and working a little bit harder I can make this much money. Still my plans are vague but I’m still taking things into consideration to find out how can I make this much.

About the podcast, I know exactly what I’m going to do. I’m going to start a podcast on Namlik application and talk about some books and articles and review them (mostly biographies). Then encourage people to go and read them.

I know by posting regularly and the help of my friends in Zabanshenas we can reach this much easily. maybe 3 posts each week is gonna do the job.

Easy as a cake. just I need a camera, enough information and a good team on my back.

14 پسندیده

Through Facebook and Twitter

I have already started

Actually, It’s not an easy goal to achieve, If I wanna achieve this goal I have to read each book in 3.5 days. So I would bring books wherever I am to read them whenever it’s possible.

10 پسندیده
  1. By reading books. For example I have started reading harry patter. And listening more and having conversation and participating here and also by films.
  2. I’m good at acadamic Arabic. I have to find good sources and ipmrove my conversation. But I havn’t maid my mind yet.
  3. Like studying logic a little
  4. By running in parks and outdoors for example.
10 پسندیده

I want to learn German with TPRS method and I have started with some mini-stories on lingQ.
When my level goes up a little, I am going to read easy short stories and listen to music.

9 پسندیده

You can try lingQ

6 پسندیده

Thanks for your suggestion. Isn’t it unfree?

3 پسندیده

1_ by watching more videos on zoom and Youtube and TED to increase my vovabulary :film_strip::movie_camera::astonished:
2_ I don’t know how to discribe this :joy::thinking::roll_eyes:
3_ Finding Places or comunities to talk with teachers specially primary school teachers for searching New ways in LEARNING :writing_hand::man_teacher::boom:
4_ my New job was a Secret :sunglasses:
DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT

9 پسندیده

It’s somehow like zabanshenas app. The lessons are free. You can read the lessons and their translations and listen to them. You should pay for its leitner and dictionary.

5 پسندیده