چه زمانی از ساختار to +v ing استفاده می‌شه؟

سلام.چه زمان میشه بعد ازto از فعل باing استفاده کرد؟

3 پسندیده

When is it correct to use “TO" plus – ing?

In English, the form V + -ing is called a gerund if it serves as a noun. For example, the gerund form of “run” is “running”. ( I like cats, I like dogs, I like running ). However, not all V + ing forms are gerunds:

• In “I am running because I’m late.”, “running” is a verb.

Where do we use “to + V + -ing”?

1. If the TO is part of a phrasal verb or a verb + preposition combination:

A phrasal verb is something like “look forward to”, “confess to” , etc. In this case, the “TO” is part of the verb itself and is followed by -ing.

- I’m looking forward to meeting my friend again.

2) If the  *TO*  is part of an adjective + preposition combination:  *to be used/ accustomed to- to be opposed to- to be addicted to- to be devoted to- to be  given to-*   *to be used to-* 

It is not just the preposition  *TO*  that imposes the gerund, but the construction to be+ adjective+TO +V+ing .

- A lot of little girls aren’t accustomed to going to school in this country.

- Most citizens are opposed to paying increased taxes.

These look similar to the examples above, but you can tell that a word like “opposed” and "accustomed " are adjectivesin these cases, because there is a form of the verb to be before them and can be replaced by other adjectives ( here : "afraid"and “angry”).

7 پسندیده

Tnx alot dear miss parvin :rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

@bahar193
سلام دوست عزیز :tulip: پروین خانم عزیز توی دو تا پیام بالاتر توضیح
to +v ing
.رو دادند.در پاسخ به سوالی که پرسیدید

3 پسندیده

سلام خسته نباشید
امکانش هست کسی فارسی این توضیحات رو بذاره

1 پسندیده

سلام خدمت شما
در زبان انگلیسی وقتی بخوایم دو تا فعل را پشت سر هم بیاریم، فعل دوم به صورت مصدر با to در جمله ظاهر میشه که در این حالت اصطلاحا بهش میگیم infinitive. در این حالت شکل فعل دوم به صورت ساده خواهد بود.

مثال:
I want to buy a bike.
در این جمله want فعل اصلی و to buy میشه infinitive یا مصدر با to.

فعل دوم میتونه به صورت gerund هم در جمله به کار برده بشه، مثل همون جمله مثال بالا، در این حالت به فعل دوم اصطلاحا میگیم اسم مصدر. یعنی ing اضافه میکنیم به فعل.

مثال:
I like running.
در این جمله like فعل اصلی و running اسم مصدر یا gerund.

بعضی مواقع to به کار رفته جزو فعل است و to مصدر ساز نیست که فعل بعدش به صورت ساده بیاد.
مثل look forward to؛ در اینجا to جزو فعل محسوب میشه و حرف اضافه است. بعد از حرف اضافه هم باید فعل به صورت اسم مصدر یا همون gerund به کار برده بشه.

مثال
I’m looking forward to meeting my friend.
در اینجا to جزو فعل است و به عنوان حرف اضافه به کار برده شده، بعد از حرف اضافه هم اسم مصدر یا gerund خواهیم داشت.