لتس تاک، معرفی فیلم کتاب سبز (2018)

11 پسندیده

احسنت آقا مصطفی عزیز :tulip::tulip:
دوس داشتم صدا ضبط کنم ولی فیلمو دوست دارم ببینم.
متاسفانه یکم خشکی زمان اومده. اصلا نمیرسم فیلم و سریال ببینم.
ولی بابت معرفی این فیلم ممنونم.

3 پسندیده

سلام آقا کامبیز عزیز. خواهش میکنم.
صمیمانه امیدوارم وقت خالی برای دیدن فیلم پیدا کنید.
بسیار از لطفتون مچکرم. :rose: :pray:

3 پسندیده

Hello Mr. Mostafa
.Thanks a lot for introducing this movie .It was on my list of things to do :grin:
I watched this movie last night and if I be honest I really enjoyed it.It was over the top!
You know the subject of this movie was not new because speaking about racism has a long history and we can say that this is like a dime a dozen specially for black people who lives in US. They want to defend of their rights all the times. We know that they are fed up …
I knew some of these injustice before, but some of them were very far-fetched, some things like prohibition of eating at the restaurant!
The best thing that I’ve learned is: Some times we visit somebody in our life that in first glance has lot of difference with us but in general we can find something to learn even from this person to complete our character!
The golden dialog of this movie was this: Intelligence alone is not enough. Changing the hearts of people wants courage :ok_hand::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده

Hi miss dosti. Thank you so much for sharing your idea. I totaly agree with you.
I also suggest you to read this famous book if you like. They have the same issue:

Amaaaasing :ok_hand: :tulip:

4 پسندیده

کتاب green book واقعا معرکه بود .

2 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی عزیز
من هم فیلم رو سال گذشته اگر اشتباه نکنم دیدم. واقعا فیلم فوق العاده ای بود، داستان فیلم، دیالوگ ها و البته شخصیت ها حرف نداشت.
من هم به هر کس که این فیلم رو ندیده، پیشنهاد میکنم. :heart::blue_heart:

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان.
ممنون از نظر لطفتون. بله واقعا فیلم قشنگی بود. :rose: :ok_hand:

1 پسندیده