پادکست شماره 1 «روند یادگیری زبان انگلیسی»

سلام به همه دوستان
این اولین پادکست من تو زبانشناسه به شکل پادکست وار منظورمه. با آهنگ و مخلفات دیگه
22 دقیقست.
درباره روند یادگیریه چیز های مختلفه
تجربه شخصیمو خواستم تو این پادکست به انگلیسی بیان کنم
از صبح تا الان که دارم این تاپیکو میزنم روش کار کردم. نمیدونم میکسش خوب شده یا نه. خلاصه آماتور بودن منو ببخشید.
امیدوارم راضی باشید.
از اونجایی که تو تالار نمیشه حجم زیاد آپلود کرد مجبور شدم تو مدیافایر آپ کنم.
دانلود کنید و خوشحال میشم نظرتون رو بشنوم.
لینک آنلاین:

https://www.audiomack.com/song/kambiz-mbi/podcast-1

لینک دانلود فایل:

https://www.mediafire.com/?od3l226c4dy2d0a

اینم متنش:

Hello guys it's me again Kambiz Today I'm gonna talk about something that I like very much Learning process You know to learn anything we need to have great learning process and a great schedule And since last year I've found some great ways to learn things better You know to learn anything… English, sport, art anything? we need to know the general things What are the general skills that we need? In this podcast I'm gonna talk about them. So bear with me and enjoy the music…

1. Simplify anything you’re learning

You know one challenge we usually face in our learning process is the difficulty we have with the process. What do I mean?
For instance I’m terrible at memorizing things. Seriously I am
So when I was going to study the textbooks back in the college days my scores weren’t good.
I found out I need to find a way or else my average scores would be terrible. So instead of reading the actual books I decided to make question and answer notebooks. I took a note book and I wrote questions and answers in a very very simple way.
Somehow in a way that I usually talk. So every time I read them I felt that I’m was going to talk to myself. So It was very funny and of course very beneficial. Because I always wrote what I found out about the content in my notebook and I could read it more than 3 times.
And the results of making everything simple was awesome because my grades got better and I felt much much happier. And my notebooks got very famous that the other students wanted to have a copy of them to study for themselves.
Ok you see I can give a lot of examples. Another example in English is about writing.
If you try to use much simple words and sentences while you’re writing thing you’ll have a great result for example in chatting with a foreign person, when you use a simple sentences to communicate with, you can communicate easily and the opposite side I mean the foreign person would enjoy to talk with you, because using simple sentences would make the conversation enjoyable. We in our own language do this too, when we try to speak or write something we usually don’t use complex sentences we make everything simpler.
In studying is the same, if a teacher teaches you in a very simple way, the way you have fun you would have much better result.
So the first thing is to make everything simple and fun.

2. Try to have fun and use what you’re interested in.

This is one of the most important thing in learning process. Because when you use a material that is interesting to you, you’ll have more fun and you’ll learn better. Because you focus more on that content. Like always let me give you an example:
In English learning if you enjoy art and trying to read books about art you’ll learn more? Or just read some books that isn’t interesting you?
Of course the answers is clear. Try to use the material that is interesting to you.
In anything this factor is true, another example is the major you’re studying at college.
If you don’t like accounting but decide to study that major it will be painful and as a result it won’t give you much advantageous.
This is true in sports, jobs, relationships and etc.
I said relationship, if you want to marry someone, would you choose a partner you like or someone randomly?
In sports if you like basketball what would you choose? If football isn’t your interest would you learn much from it? Of course not.
In jobs, you like to be an accountant but instead you try to be a taxi driver. Is it enjoyable to you?
No. no .no…
So in anything choose what your mind chooses. If your mind says go and try that book go for it. If it says go and try basketball go and try that.
Usually we don’t trust our brain. And we want to model the other people around us. We asked them what to read? How to read? And etc.
Not knowing that our brain already has the answers. All you need is to ask it. What do I like read mr.brain? How do you like me to read that book you’ve chosen?
That’s all… it’s simple as that. So trust your mind and let it choose.

3. Don’t compare yourself with anyone else. Just get inspiration from them.

For example we see someone can speak English very fluently in just 6 months and we see our self trying and struggling after 10 months of studying.
And we beat our self-up and criticize our self so badly. We get disappointed so soon and most of the times we quit.
In art is the same. We search on the internet and we see other artist’s work and we say woooow! How they can draw something like this. Oh my god I can’t and we quit.
Let me say something. Have you wondered how they practiced and gave a hard work in the works?
We usually see the results, and have no idea about the process they went through to reach to this level.
Let’s get back to example of the guy who can speak fluently in just 6 month.
If you ask him how? He would say I studied English about 4 or 5 hours a day, I read a lot book and briefly he would say he worked very very hard on his English.
So instead of comparing yourself with them get inspiration from them and you try to study that much, study for 5 hours a day and after a couple of months you’ll see results.
In art is the same. The artist who drew such great masterpiece have practiced for 5,10 or more years.
You ask yourself how much I practiced? And you see ok I practiced for 5 months.
See the difference? It’s simple and at the same time is important not to compare yourself with the people who are better than you. Just watch them and get inspiration from them.

4. Practice on a daily basis.

No one can avoid the importance of practicing on a daily basis. We can’t have the illusion such as I learned English and I don’t need to practice more. No…
This is true for everything, language learning, sports, arts, jobs, relationships and etc.
No one can be a master without enough practicing. When I say enough I mean daily enough.
For example in drawing you need to practice and draw something every day. If you don’t draw something for about 1 week you’ll have a hard time to draw things after that.
Best example for this is sport. In bodybuilding if you train your body about a year and don’t go to the gym for 1 month you’ll find out that you’re losing some muscles and the power of them. So if you come back to the gym and try to lift a for example 50 kilograms weight it will be so hard you need to strain hard.
So if you want to improve you need to practice it a lot and continue practicing up until you’re alive.

5. Enjoy the small improvements because these small improvements lead you to the big ones

Because, I’m sharing this podcast with language learners, I need to give more example on this subject.
So let me ask you a couple of questions
Have you enjoyed talking to someone even if you don’t have complex vocabulary?
Have you enjoyed the books you’ve read?
Have you enjoyed memorizing a phrase?
Have you had a fun time sharing your English ability to someone?
How you helped someone with your little knowledge of English?
These questions are so important and they have some goals.
Because we usually want big improvements. Because of big improvements we want the best method, best materials, best teacher and best partner to talk to.
But that’s not correct. We have to learn to enjoy the small things. I myself enjoy each time I try to send a comment on a forum, or record my voice to share with other language learners. I enjoy to make more podcast even if I have a lot of mistakes in my speaking and writing. I enjoy to understand a video on YouTube. I enjoy reading a book in English. I enjoy to read the people’s comments on my performance. And a lot of other things.
So stop thinking about big results. Seriously what’s the point of speaking English? It’s enjoyment, right? So you need to learn to enjoy English. If you don’t enjoy the small improvements you won’t enjoy the big ones. Because you’re so greedy and you always want more and this will lead you to the feeling that you’ve learned nothing.
And this is a very important subject. We need to enjoy the small ones because they will lead us to the big ones.
In any subjects in our life is the same, when you don’t enjoy your little improvements at your job you’re gonna suffer at it. If you don’t enjoy what you’ve drawn you’ll quit because you’ll think that you’ve got no talent and you’re terrible. If you don’t enjoy the little improvements in the sport you’re trying, you’ll quit from that too.
So the decision is up to you. Learn to enjoy small things and determine the big results or don’t enjoy them and quit very soon.

6. Be flexible

What do I mean by being flexible? You need to be flexible in anything especially in your schedule.
When I started the power English from A.J I had a schedule that was about studying at home about 1 or 2 hours a day. After a couple of month I had surgery on my wrist and my cholesterol went up by 30 so I needed to exercise more. So every day I would go to a park nearby my house and I jog there.
So I needed to change my English learning schedule. So I did. Instead of learning at home I decided to buy a wireless headset and listen to English while I was jogging.
After that I got a job and needed to change my schedule again so mostly I use my dead time on learning English
Don’t put a boundary around yourself, you can’t make a schedule like “from tomorrow in the morning I’ll listen to English for an hour and one hour for the night”
It’s not possible and of course it’s super boring and suffering. Maybe you’ll have a guest, or you got sick, and so other things. In fact you cannot have a steady schedule. You need to be flexible
Not only on your schedule but on other things too. Just using a content will lead you to boredom.
If you’re using the power English for instance, you have to read books too and listen to different podcast and videos on the internet.
So be flexible and enjoy it.

7. Believe in yourself and be optimistic.

If you’re trying very hard but having bad beliefs you won’t improve much. Because you’re eating your energy for nothing. You’re consuming time, and in all those times you were beating yourself up and give no encouragement to yourself. And at the end you’ll quit.
So be patient and believe in your learning process and continue.

8. Try to connect with the same people who are learning the things that you are learning

If you’re learning to draw connect with the people who are learning to draw
If you’re learning English connect with the people who are learning English
If you’re trying sports like bodybuilding try to connect with bodybuilders.
Why? Because 1. They will help you to stay motivated, you watch them and use their advices. 2. If you connect with them you’ll be a part of a peer group that will encourage you to work much harder.
That’s why I like to have a great peer group in Zabanshenas which we have it already and we can expand it more by you guys.
So if you’re learning English try to use the forum more and connect with us and make us and yourself improved.

9. Have great goals for the thing that you’re learning

When I started to learn to draw, all I was thinking was money. I said to myself if I draw some character and put them in a game I would have a lot of money.
But when I started to draw I’ve found out drawing is something that I was missing in my life.
Now when I’m drawing something I love it, I feel relaxed and I’m enjoying myself.
Now my goal of drawing is to unleash my spirit from the bad thoughts and to have fun
And I’ve found out if I help myself and the others at the end I’ll get better result and of course I earn more money.
So what’s your goal from learning English? Are you really enjoying learning English to have great benefit from it in the future? Or are you selfish like I was when I started to draw? Or you want to help people and of course the costumers you’ll have from the benefit of English?
Choose a goal that is exciting, and helpful not for you but for everyone else. In this way you’ll have great awesome results. Everything is in your hands, try to choose the best.

10. To get something you need to lose something

You can’t have a win-win match. Sometimes you lose, sometimes you need to remove someone or something from your life and your learning process. If your friend is blocking you from learning English or anything else try to be honest with them. Ask them to not to block it. for example if your friend comes over and he stays in your house for 2 days ask them to give you 2 hours for studying and practicing on the subject that you’re learning. I’m sure they won’t mind. Or if someone is a great blocker try to remove them. Honesty is what you need.

11. Don’t let the jealous people influence you

When you’re improving you’ll face many people around you always trying to give negative opinions on your work, they always like to find a chance to make fun of you. Instead of spending energy on them try to avoid them. Don’t listen to them. If you can’t translate a word it doesn’t mean that you are failure. Or if you don’t have a good pronunciation and they always laugh at you try to avoid them don’t listen to them, let them do whatever they want at the end I promise they will shut up!!!

12. Always record and save your experience on the learning process.

For example you write something, don’t throw them away because you need them to find out how much you improved. How?
After 3 months come back and read what you’ve written before. What you’ll see is gonna be amazing. Because you’ll find your mistakes and now you can easily correct them and that’s improvement.
Another example is drawing. You drew something 5 month ago and again you draw that thing now. After comparing them you’ll see wooow I improved a lot.

So I think you get the point.
Ok that’s all for this podcast, I hope you guys enjoyed it. And had fun.
Please if you have something to add to this subject of learning process, feel free to tell me. It’s an honor to communicate with you guys.
Thank you all. Hope to have a chance on listening your podcast.
Bye for now…

امیدوارم راضی باشید.
و منتظر پادکست شما هم هستم.:metal:

18 پسندیده

خسته نباشی کامبیز جان بابت پادکست عالیت
مرحبا mr. brain :wink:
توضیحاتت کاملا جامع و کامل بود، امیدوارم این پادکست آغازی باشه برای موفقیت های بزرگتر
منتظر ویدیوهای آموزش طراحیت تو یوتیوب هستیم :heart:

5 پسندیده

سلام …
بازم مثل همیشه یه کار ویژه…بسیار عالی بود کامبیز خان :clap::clap:
تلاش واستعداد شما واقعا قابل ستایشه…مرسی بابت ایجاد انگیزه هاتون.
بهترین هارو براتون آرزو داریم💫

6 پسندیده

سلام من دقیقا از ساعت 4ونیم شروع کردم به گوش دادن تا الان. خیلی عالی بود.:clap::clap::clap: انتخاب موسیقیتونم قشنگ بود اگه لینک دانلوداشم شد حتما بدید.:blush:
واما راجع به ماهیت پادکستتون باید بگم فوق العاده بود. دقیقا به سوالاتی که ممکنه تو ذهن هر کسی در روند یادگیری پیش بیاد. پاسخ دادید. نوع بیان و تلفظتونم که واقعا خوب و بی نقص بود. فقط برخی جاها صداتون خیلی کمتر از موسیقی متن بود. ولی چون همزمان به متن پادکست نگاه میکردم و گوش میدادم مشکلی پیش نمیومد.
در کل باید بگم باعث افتخار تالار زبانشناس هستید. و خوشحال میشیم روزی از نمونه های طراحیتون به اشتراک بذارین.
با ارزوی بهترین ها براتون

6 پسندیده

سلام به همه
مرسی از نظراتون
خلاصه اگه یه جاهاییش اشتباه بود ببخشید
اولی بود بود دیگه ایشالا بعدیا جبران میکنم :grinning: سعی میکنم رو بعدیا نظر همه رو رعایت کنم

6 پسندیده

سلام
حرفی برای گفتن نیست فقط:bouquet:
یه مطلب، تعریفای ما باعث نشه درجا بزنی:wink:

6 پسندیده

متن رو یکم مرتب کردم.

ولی متاسفانه نتونستم لینک رو به تالار اضافه کنم کسی هست که بتونه آپلود کنه تو تالار ؟ من هر کاری می کنم نمیشه.

سلام مرسی خانوم قربانی
من با تعریف بچه ها احساس دین پیدا میکنم که بیشتر تلاش کنم تا جواب محبتاشون رو بتونم بدم

7 پسندیده

دست مریزاد :clap::thumbsup::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

مرسی نارسیس خانوم :blush:

3 پسندیده

سلام آهنگهای پادکست رو فرستادم قسمت موزیک وآهنگها…

4 پسندیده

شرمنده فراموش کرده بودم خودم رو معرفی کنم :woman_facepalming:
حیدرزاده هستم :pray::slightly_smiling_face:

لهجه تون هم خیلی خوبه :ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

بله خوشبختم
ببخشید من یکم گیج شدم اسمه فرزندتتون رو پروفایلتونه ؟ :grinning:
خانوم یا آقای حیدرزاده ؟

3 پسندیده

خانم حیدرزاده

خیر، نرگس اسم گل مورد علاقه م هست

4 پسندیده

بله خوش بختم خانوم حیدر زاده عزیز :rose:
حقیقتش نمیدونستم narcis میشه نرگس :grin:
همینجا یه واژه جدید یاد گرفتم

5 پسندیده

سلام ساراجان. این قسمت موزیکا و اهنگ ها کجاس؟ من چرا اصلا پیداش نمیکنم

3 پسندیده

سلام
اینجاست

4 پسندیده

منظورش این تاپیکه

5 پسندیده

کاشکی یه تاپیک جداگونه درست میکردیم
که پیدا کردنش هم راحت تر باشه

3 پسندیده

سلام نسیم جان پیداشون کردید؟؟؟

1 پسندیده

جالبه که من اصلا این تاپیکو ندیده بودم.
به نظرم ای کاش وارد تالار میشدیم یه منو باز میشد همه تاپیکا عنوانش میومد.

3 پسندیده