چالش wsd - با موضوع« رستوران تاریک »

سلام خدمت دوستان گرامی.

با چالش جدید نوشتاری همراه شما هستیم.

موضوع امروز رستوران تاریکه

می تونید چالش رو با این تصور شروع کنید:

Have a character dine at a blind restaurant, a restaurant in pitch blackness where all the servers are blind, and describe for a full paragraph how the tablecloth, their clothing, and the hand of their dining partner feels different in the darkness.

برخی لغات نسبتا دشوار برای سطوح پایین تر:

dine: شام یا نهار خوردن
blind: نابینا
tablecloth: رومیزی، سفره
pitch blackness : تیره و تاریک

(دو دوست عزیز @mostafa.76 و آقا @R.min فکر کنم موضوع دادن اما متاسفانه من یادم نبود موضوعاتشون، لطفا به من بگن که برای دفعات بعد لحاظ بشه :rose::rose:)

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

10 پسندیده

Last year I was invited to a dark restaurant by my friends. We had planned to go hiking and after that to have a big meal in that restaraunt. When I entered, I stopped by the threshold and said to my friends that this place is so creepy.
We sat on a table however and began to look at menue. We couldn’t read very well, because it was nearly dark and only a few lights were flickering through the darkness. We couldn’t see the peaple around us, we even could’t see ourselvese properly,
We ordered some meal and dessert. I couldn’t see the ingredients of the food, but it was delicious. The tablecloth was dull and seemed dirty. The person who brough our foods was kind of spirit in the darkness and he would’t say anything to us.
The darkness was so engulfing that I sometimes ate of my friend’s food instead of mine!
When we finished eating our meals, one of my friends went to restroom and left us for a while.
We laughed and swap jokes and listen to the calm music playing from nowhere.
Finally we decided to leave. We went to pay for our meals but there wasn’t anyone. I went to a man sitting beside our table but suddenly a loud scream stopped me. Ohh, The people around us were zambis!
I nearly choked, is that possible? I sait to myself.
I was collecting my thoughts when suddenly one of them lunged at me, I dodged and ran to join my freinds. Let’s get out of here ,i said. But no ! One of my friends was still in restroom and we had to rescue him at first.
We were surrounded by zambis, I hurled one of the plates at one of them and my friends wrestle with others.
We beat them all finally and went to the restroom. My friend was gagged and tied up! So we untied him.
We almost were leaving the restaurant when suddenly something tugged at my hand. Ohhh I was so relieved that it wasn’t a zambi! but he was a stranger anyway.
He said to us: it was very funny, we were just kidding you, come back in the future and we will be happy to haunt you again!
Such a stupid restaurant.They were making fool of us. How odd!
We parted from eachother in street and said farewell.

Tow weeks later, we went to check out the restaurant and maybe sneak into it. But we were shocked when we realized that there wasn’t any
restaurant there at all. We were confused.
This is still a question in my mind that haw can it be possible?
:sweat_smile:

11 پسندیده