سخنان بزرگان به زبان انگلیسی (با ترجمه فارسی)

wooow. very good. 3 years and six months. I congratulate you. But you’re very good in the English language. I wish the high level of life and knowledge for you. Good luck.

4 پسندیده

thanks @miadgah21
I wish the best for you as well, your son is very fortunate that have father like you, a happy father with good emotion. I pray to be glad forever.

3 پسندیده

14 پسندیده

Zig ziger is one of best speakers that Mr.Lesbrown wanted to become like him. Thank you Mr. Farzad for this comment. I’m not great but with your helps, I will achieve to my aims. :grinning:

3 پسندیده

I’m very fortunate that have you as my new family. Thank you for all your supports. I wish the best of this world and that world for you and your family.

3 پسندیده

You are welcome my friend
It’s an honor for me to help and motivate my friends.

3 پسندیده

در این دنیای ظالم داشتن قلبی رئوف ضعف نیست بلکه شجاعت است

14 پسندیده

همه چیز آخرش درست میشه. اگه درست نیست یعنی آخرش نیست…

12 پسندیده

شما ثروتمند نیستید تا زمانی که چیزی داشته باشید که باپول نتوانید بخرید…

14 پسندیده

15 پسندیده

13 پسندیده

12 پسندیده

8 پسندیده

Exactly, you make respect by yourself.Try out to catch it. No one gives that you free. Good Luck. :grinning:

3 پسندیده

Thank you for this comment. I like that very much. :grinning:

4 پسندیده

That’s true. We all make mistakes. Because of being human. We shouldn’t beat ourselves up over it.But we should learn from our mistakes.

4 پسندیده

Thank you indeed. I’m so happy you like that. Best of luck :hugs::hugs::blush:

4 پسندیده

It’s very good that you write english.I will also try to write english.
You made me mitivated to practice writing

5 پسندیده

Thank you my dear friend for encouraging me.I decide to write in English,what ever I’ve leran. This is a way for more practicing .I wish the best for you. Good show​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

4 پسندیده

I decide to write.writing with cellphone is terrible :zipper_mouth_face:

3 پسندیده