اصطلاحات، واژگان و نکات کاربردی از کتاب نارنیا

من این مدل ساختار رو زیاد دیدم نسبتا و فکر میکنم اینطوری باشه

I wish + (فاعل ) + could / had / (was/were) / will become + (موضوع مورد آرزو )

I wish I could fly in the sky
I wish I had an angle
I wish you were here , right beside me
I wish she wil become somebody she desires

در مورد آخری مطمئن نیستم . نت که درست شد میشه سرچ کرد
در کل I wish رو میشه گوگل کرد و جملات نمونه پیدا کرد و ساختار ها رو متوجه شد

10 پسندیده

کتاب های سطح بندی، این دو مورد if only و I wish خیلی زیاد بود ولی تفاوتش رو هنوزم درک نکرده بودم.
ممنونم خیلی عالی بود

کجایی گوگل کجایی :grin:

8 پسندیده

:bulb:(just) around/round the corner

این اصلاح در دو معنی داره

a) near
There’s a bus stop just around the corner.

b) likely to happen soon
Economic recovery is just around the corner

:bulb:Pitter-patter : with quick light beats or steps

این adverbهم برام جالب بود در توصیف صدای چک چک آب، ضربان یا تپش قلب و همچنین توصیف صدای قدم به کار میره. به مثال ها دقت کنید.

:sunny:Anna’s heart went pitter-patter as she opened the letter.

:sunny:The rain pitter-pattered on the roof.
:sunny:I heard the pitter-patter of tiny feet (= the noise of children running)

11 پسندیده

چقد جالب بود. در نقش‌های متفاوت هم میاد. مثلا اینجا :point_down:

فعله

مرسی نسیم جان :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 پسندیده

سلام عزیزان اینم دشت امشب :rose:

:bulb:meet your death/end: to die in a particular way
:sunny:He met his death at the hands of enemy soldiers.

:bulb:time out of mind : literary a very long time, or a very long time ago.
:sunny:it’s a saying in Narnia time out of mind that when two Sons of Adam and two Daughters of Eve sit in those four thrones,…

:bulb:what on earth : used for showing surprise:
:sunny:What on earth is going on in there?
:sunny:What on earth are we to do, Mr. Beaver?” said Peter.

13 پسندیده

:bulb:slip away ( phrasal verb)
to leave a place secretly or without anyone noticing
:sunny:He slipped away into the crowd.

:bulb:give somebody the cold shoulder
: (informal) to deliberately ignore someone or be unfriendly to them, especially because they have upset or offended you.
:sunny:After I got the promotion, a few of my co-workers started giving me the cold shoulder

10 پسندیده

سلام عزیزان :rose:

:bulb:(you) mark my words! : used to tell someone that they should pay attention to what you are saying.

:sunny:They’re going to regret firing me, you mark my words!

*Firing : The act or an instance of dismissing someone from a job

12 پسندیده

Hi🌹
:bulb:be on the move
a) to be travelling from one place to another
:sunny:The rebel army is on the move.
b) to be busy and active
:sunny:Roy is constantly on the move.
c) to be changing and developing a lot, especially in a way that improves things
:sunny: Museums are on the move, adding exhibits that entertain and educate

13 پسندیده

Hi :blush::rose:
:bulb:if you please
(old-fashioned)
a) formal used to politely ask someone to do something
:sunny: Close the door, if you please.

b) British English used to show that you are surprised, angry, or annoyed about something
:sunny: He asked me, in my own house if you please, to leave the room.

11 پسندیده

Hi :blush:
:bulb:pluck up (the) courage (to do something):
to force yourself to be brave and do something you are afraid of doing
:sunny:He finally plucked up enough courage to ask her out

10 پسندیده

:bulb:mind your own business
: (informal) to not ask questions about a situation that does not involve you.

:sunny:Why don’t you just mind your own business and leave me in peace?
:sunny: I wish he’d mind his own business

10 پسندیده

Hi guys :four_leaf_clover:

:bulb:earn/win your spurs : to show that you deserve to succeed because you have the right skills

:tada: Now he has won his spurs, he can afford to recognise mistakes like that without fearing loss of face

12 پسندیده

:bulb:Make a dash: If you make a dash for a place, you run there very quickly. for example to escape from someone or something.

:tada:I made a dash for the front door but he got there before me

10 پسندیده

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: محل انتقال گفتگوهای موقت

:bulb:run somebody’s life
(informal) :to keep telling someone what they should do all the time, in a way that annoys them.

:no_entry_sign:Don’t try to run my life

8 پسندیده

سلام بر همه
دوستان خط پایان این تاپیک رو اعلام میدارم. امیدوارم اصطلاحاتی که گذاشته شد براتون مفید بوده باشه.
البته من همچنان دارم این کتاب رو میخونم. اما فکر میکنم همین مقدار اصطلاحاتی که شیر شد کافی هست نمیخوام صرفا انباشت اطلاعات صورت بگیره.
سازتون کوک. ایام به کام
:white_flower: :white_flower: :white_flower:

6 پسندیده

مرسی بانو
من این تاپیک رو دوست داشتم دقیقا بخاطر کم حجم بودنش. تاپیک‌های طولانی رو اصلا نمی‌خونم چون هم وقتمو می‌گیره، هم حجم اطلاعات بالاست نه تنها چیزی ازش یاد نمی‌گیرم بلکه سردرگم هم میشم.

دستت طلا :bouquet:

6 پسندیده

قربونت شاعر میگه : کم گوی و گزیده گوی چون دُر :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: مرسی از همراهیتون

7 پسندیده

سلام عزیزجان :rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::tulip::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::rose:خداقوت دلاور حسابی گل کاشتی نازنیینم :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::rose::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::tulip::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::rose:بسیار تاپیک درجه یکی بود کلی استفاده کردم منتظر تاپیکهای خوشگل با موضوعات و مدلهای مختلف دیگه تون بیصبرانه هستم عزیزدلم :rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::blossom::tulip::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus:راهتان همیشه ی همیشه روشنتر و درخشانتر باشه خانم خانما :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::rose::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::tulip::rose::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::bouquet::tulip::tulip::blossom::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom:☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉☉
همیشه در اوج هرکاری رو تمام میکنید واین برایم لذتبخش بوده وقابل تقدیر برایم هستیند عزیزم هستیند :rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom::tulip::tulip::bouquet::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::rose::rose::cherry_blossom::bouquet::bouquet::tulip::blossom::blossom::sunflower::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom: :crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown::crown:

5 پسندیده

سلام میترا جون من الان چشمم به کامنتتون افتاد.
بسیار سپاس ماشالاه این انرژی و گلاتون رو آدم میبینه مگه میشه دست به کامنت نشه.
شما لطف دارین و خوشحالم تاپیک مفید بوده براتون.
بوستان گل تقدیم به شما :kissing_heart::grin::sparkling_heart::bouquet::bouquet:

3 پسندیده