ارزیابی کتاب کیمیاگر

ارزیابی کتاب کیمیاگر
none 4.923076923076923 13

این تاپیک برای دریافت ارزیابی شما از کتاب « کیمیاگر » نرم افزار «زیبوک» است.
توضیح مختصری از این دوره:
The Alchemist is a novel by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho that was first published in 1988. Originally written in Portuguese, it became a widely translated international bestseller.
سطح: 5

3 پسندیده

این کتاب رو قبلا به فارسی خونده بود واقعا عالیه ولی خوندنش به انگلیسی خیلی لذت بخش تر بود

3 پسندیده

خیلی تعریفش می کنن ولی من نخوندم هنوز

2 پسندیده

if you want to know about soul of the world, I recommend you to read the alchemist.

3 پسندیده

I don’t know what to say about this book. All I can say is get out of your comfort zone because you were not created to stay in one place.
If you don’t go after what you want, you will never have it!
And know that you are not guaranteed tomorrow so do what you want to do!

3 پسندیده

I read it fore the first time in English but I also read it in Persian long time ago.
nothing isn’t better than it.

3 پسندیده

All is about the treasure of your own life and that is also inside you all the time. There are so many quotes and wisdom sentence can make your life change in to a spiritual perspective .

3 پسندیده

Yes. It’s a really good book and I think I have to read it again and again and again cuz you know in this way I can improve my reading and listening skills
and I think this repetition can help me better learn its grammar structures. And yeah I recommend you to read it again.
This repetition can also help you better understand its main concept.
By the way it is up to you, you can read it again or not.

3 پسندیده

Repetition is great , go ahead. But there are so many interesting books either, so I can start a new one and learn new idea’s. :wink:

2 پسندیده

excellent book, i suggest this book for everyone

2 پسندیده

this is my favorite book and I have a listen to it times and times again

1 پسندیده

i like it
nothing more to say

کتاب خیلی زیباییه. هم معنی، هم متن و هم خوانش

عالی . آموزنده . بیان گوینده هم متناسب

علی

واقعا خوندن کتاب به انگلیسی خیلی لذت بخش تره
کتاب عالی، گوینده هم همچنین
حتما‌ پیشنهاد میکنم

1 پسندیده

کاش لحجه ش آمریکایی بود

hi everyone :slightly_smiling_face:
I’m here to read and listen and learn THE ALCHEMIST for the second time, I had read it long time ago in persian, so I have an idea about it’s concept, but it must be more enjoyable in english🤩

I deeply recommend it for everybody who loves finding her or his personal legend and is interested in traveling, going inside and wants to find own meaning if the life.:heart_eyes:

In his pursuit of the dream, he was
being constantly subjected to tests
of his persistence and courage.
So he could not be hasty, nor impatient.
و سرانجام، رسیدن به treasure ی که در رویایش دید…و بدست آوردن گنجینه هایی ارزشمند در مسیر:crown:

کتاب فلسفی هستش، داستان جذابی داره، صدای گوینده دلنشینه، یه جاهاییش یکم تخیلی میشه، در کل بد نیست…