مروری بر بازی قدیمی و خاطره انگیز dino crisis 2

12 پسندیده

Thanks for reminiscing this great game and also those golden days.
Actually I played this game back in the day, when I was 13. Back then I loved playing survival games such as Silent Hill, Resident evil and Alone in the dark.

And I came up with Dino Crisis and IMO it was cool to kill some F’N dinosaurs instead of some brain dead F’N zombies. :smile: and I really liked the idea of this game.

A while ago I played the remake of Resident Evil 2 and it was a great game. I hope Capcom remake Dino Crisis in the future. What’s your opinion about this?

5 پسندیده

you just recalled all good memories of those days
I remember when I was 7 or 8 my brothers played these games all the time
at that time I was just an enthusiastic watcher :grimacing: because they didn’t let me play
and after a couple of years I played them all by my self
I think I’ve played all of the games of PS1 :sweat_smile:
my favorite game console by a clear mile still is PS1
after that I played evil 4 on pc and I really liked it and after that evil 5
but nowadays I don’t have any time for games even though I love them
even if I play there is a weird feeling that go do other thing and don’t waist your time on this :sob:

5 پسندیده

Hi mr Farzad.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and opinion about this game. :rose:

those golden days

what a great and proper name :wave: :ok_hand:

What’s your opinion about this?

Since they have unfortunately ruined these tow games by a ridiculous sequel and by using
spacial dinasors in dino crisis 3, I think sometimes It is better to let these masterpieces flow on our memories and to relish on this feeling.
Because I think without COPCAM entering in the project of remaking the game there aren’t qualified people to undertake that. But if there will be such people I will be realy exited to play the new version of the game. Because it has the potential for that and I have heard some news of the probability of remaking the game and i hope that one day this will come true. even though those times of childhood would never realy come back.

3 پسندیده

Hi mr Farzad.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience and opinion about this game. :rose:

what a great and proper name :wave: :ok_hand:

Since they have unfortunately ruined these tow games by a ridiculous sequel and by using
spacial dinasors in dino crisis 3, I think sometimes It is better to let these masterpieces flow on our memories and to relish on this feeling.
Because I think without COPCAM entering in the project of remaking the game there aren’t qualified people to undertake that. But if there will be such people I will be realy exited to play the new version of the game. Because it has the potential for that and I have heard some news of the probability of remaking the game and i hope that one day this will come true. even though those times of childhood would never realy come back.

4 پسندیده

It happens all the time, There are so many franchises like Medal of Honor and Driver and Half life that went through a miserable downward spiral throughout the years. It’s seriously risky to remake games and also hard to make a better sequel than the previous version of some games. Like what we experienced in recent years with Mafia franchise.

My pleasure mate.

4 پسندیده

Hi mr Firooz.
Thak you so much for your remarkable comment. :pray:

Woawww.

Me too. I also loooove football 98 with its great reporter.

Do you mean resident evil survival or something else?

Yes. Unfortunately we have grown up and other things donot allow us to play like our childhood. But even recalling and savoring the memories of the past can ease the pain even for a bit.

3 پسندیده

thank you man :rose:

what a game
my favorite teams on 98 were Nederland and France

yeah
resident evil 4 in PC
leon and ashley were the main characters

unfortunately :sob:

2 پسندیده

Amasing games :ok_hand:

2 پسندیده