داستانک های من 💙 داستانک شماره 3

"Two sisters”
Chapter one
Hi I am moon today I told you a short story please read.
A long time ago I saw two sisters
On the Earth. The first girl’s name was Mahya and she was eighteen. The second girl’s name was Ayda and she was fifteen. They were kind and nice. Every morning they went to the woods and walked together and read book or they were picking fruits and flowers for the house. When the night came, they sat on the roof and looked at me and explained the events of the day. They were so happy.
One night Mahya came alone. And she told me “Hi Moon. How’s it going? I have a bad news for you. Are you ready? Well, well, I have cancer and I am very confused you know, Ayda is crying in the room but the truth is bitter.”
“Ah I am very sad but I promise I’ll be fine. Do you hear me, Moon? I promise”

19 پسندیده

سلام فاطمه خانم. داستانتون رو از لحاظ ساختاری یه ویرایش گذرا کردم.
در کل خوب می‌نویسید و اگه به همین شکل ادامه بدید نوشتارتون به مرور بهتر و بهتر میشه.

اینم ویرایش داستانتون :point_down:

“Two sisters”
Chapter one

A long time ago I saw two sisters
On the Earth. The first girl’s name was Mahya and she was eighteen. The second girl’s name was Ayda and she was fifteen. They were kind and nice. Every morning they went to the woods and walked together and read book or they were picking fruits and flowers for their house. When the night came, they sat on the roof and looked at me and explained the events of the day. They were so happy.
One night Mahya came alone. And she told me “Hi Moon. How’s it going? I have a bad news for you. Are you ready? Well, well, I have cancer and I am very confused you know, Ayda is crying in the room but the truth is bitter.”
“Ah I am very sad but I promise I’ll be fine. Do you hear me, Moon? I promise”.

15 پسندیده

سلام پری خانم خیلی ممنون بابت ویرایش :blush::blush: دستتون درد نکنه :blush:

8 پسندیده

یه داستان قشنگ دیگه :blue_heart:
آفرین همینطوری ادامه بده! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
پری جان زحمت ویرایش رو کشیدن :tulip:
در کل عالی :star_struck:

7 پسندیده

مچکرمممم :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

7 پسندیده

سلام فاطمه جون :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
با یه داستان قشنگ دیگه منو شگفت زده کردی :hugs::hugs::hugs:
موفق باشی عزیزم :palms_up_together::palms_up_together::palms_up_together:

6 پسندیده

سلام خوشگل خانم :rose::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower:شبت سرشار از موفقیت و شادی و تندرستی :rose::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::blossom:تبریک خانم بسیار بسیار خوشحال شدم دوباره شروع کردی به نوشتن :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap::clap::rose::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::blossom::bouquet:داستانکت هم دوست داشتم بخصوص اینکه پری جان هم زحمت ویرایشش رو کشیدند عالی شد خانم گل :rose::tulip::tulip::hibiscus::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::blossom::bouquet::cherry_blossom::rose::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::blossom:باارزوی داستانهای بیشتر منتظر هستیم نازنیینم :rose::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom::blossom::bouquet::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::clap::clap::clap::clap::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose::tulip::tulip::hibiscus::hibiscus::sunflower::blossom::blossom:

6 پسندیده

سلام گلی جووونم دلم برات تنگ شده بود فدات برمم عزیزم :blush::blush::blush: @sama-golab

سلام میترا جونم خیلی ممنونم دخمله مهربون :blush::blush::blush::blush: @mitra9

5 پسندیده

Well done dear fatemeh :rainbow::boom:
Keep it up :raised_hands::raised_hands::ok_hand:

6 پسندیده

مرسی جیجل … :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

5 پسندیده

سلام فاطمه بانو
خیلی عالیه :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
با قدرت ادامه بده چون موفقیت از آنِ توست

5 پسندیده

سلام حنانه خانم خیلی ممنونم بابت انرژی مثبتت :blush::blush::blush: