Technology,good or bad?

Today I wanna invite you to this challeng technology is good? Or it’s not?
Why?
Please write about it :star_struck:
(I’ll write too😜)

11 پسندیده

To me, technology is very good and valuable, and living without it is hard and almost impossible. But do we make good use of it? Well my answer is no. We have to believe that we don’t use it well. So what should we do?

10 پسندیده

Technology is very good for my life .I habit it and I don’t imagine living without it.

8 پسندیده

hi
thanks for this challenge
in my opinion technology is awesome
but are we using it rightly or wrongly?
it depends
you can misuse almost everything for instance the most precious thing of all, your life
so in my opinion it depends on how we are using it
just like science, you can use it wrongly and kill someone with it or rightly and save someone

12 پسندیده

Yeah it’s right I die without it too😂

7 پسندیده

I think Depending on how you use it, Technology can be useful or harmful.
تامام :joy:

7 پسندیده

:cherry_blossom: Dear Roshana :cherry_blossom:
In my opinion technology is great because it allows you to immerse yourself in knowledge. :calling: :computer: :bookmark_tabs: :books: :globe_with_meridians:

7 پسندیده

But some of them can be really harmful , like phones , it’s really really harmful for children specially for the children how they are under 6 years old. and after that television , one study showed that children who watched violent TV programs when they were 8 years old were more likely to behave aggressively at age 18.
Furthermore, as adults they were more likely to be convicted of violent crimes , such as child abuse and murder.

7 پسندیده

People decide whether technology good or bad
But you have to try to use it properly

4 پسندیده

The twentieth century has been known as the communication century; with the advent of television, we confront alot of changes in our life. Some of these changes have been positive, while others have been negative
Everyone can define their own opinion based on
.how it has affected their personal life
It is not generally said that technology has been useful or harmful, but as you know, it is very harmful to human health and will endanger human life.

5 پسندیده

What do you mean,when you say a artificial thing is good? In the other hand,you need to know it is useful or not?

1 پسندیده