مروری بر فیلم 1917

220px-1917poster

9 پسندیده

@amir.ariana71 join us

2 پسندیده

I think it’s better for everyone in this online community that we have some topics and talk about English movies English series animations and animes from Japan or another countries and we can even talk about manga

2 پسندیده

Thanks @mostafa.76 :bouquet:

2 پسندیده

I don’t type words I said and Google type words for me it’s good for anyone in the Zabanshenas online community you can say what you want to write and Google type for you.
this is good cuz words Google can’t recognise them is like a test for you to repeat words lots of time for Google and it help you until about can be recognised .
when I say worry about it writes very.
This means I should practice and say worry

I just correct wrong words after Google has written

2 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

2 پسندیده

one the best movie in 2019
i sugest watch movie

4 پسندیده

Sounds good.
Thank you dear Ali.

3 پسندیده

You’re welcome my friend.
Thanks a lot for your support.
I appretiate you a lot :pray: :pray: :pray:

3 پسندیده

Thank you. It’s really nice to know :relaxed: :bouquet:

2 پسندیده

I want to thank you because you are such an inspiration person that anyone needs in its life .the video that was about hugging ourselves it was so much good I can’t describe it ,how I felt,when I watched it .and thank you. if you weren’t I couldn’t access to this part of beauty that has been lost in world and you found it thanks thank you lots I can’t say how much but thank you a lot

2 پسندیده

Waww. You are so kind to me. I hope I deserve your kind compliments.
I am very very glad that the video was helpful.
Thanks again. :pray:

3 پسندیده

Wish see you more on Zabanshenas

2 پسندیده

During World War I, two British soldiers – Lance Cpl. Schofield and Lance Cpl. Blake – receive seemingly impossible orders. In a race against time, they must cross over into enemy territory to deliver a message that could potentially save 1,600 of their fellow comrades – including Blake’s own brother.

1 پسندیده