زبان پیچان (tongue twisters)

سلام به دوستای عزیزِ زبانشناس!
ویدئوی امروزمون راجع به زبان پیچان‌های انگلیسیه که تکرارش بهمون کمک می‌کنه که هم تلفظ صحیح‌تری داشته باشیم و هم بتونید روان‌تر صحبت کنیم!
من تو این ویدئو سه تا از زبان پیچان‌ها رو براتون مثال زدم!
ضمناً، برای دسترسی به متن این ویدئو و زبان‌پیچان های بیشتر به کانال تلگراممون سر بزنید :blush::seedling:

برای دیدین این ویدئو در تلگرام کلیک کنید

برای دیدین این ویدئو در اینستاگرام کلیک کنید

21 پسندیده

سلام ویدیو خیلی عالی و اموزنده بود

4 پسندیده

سلام خداقوت خیلی عالی بود :clap:
چند وقت پیش میگفتم کاش تیم زبانشناس از زبان پیچان هم ویدیو بسازند
امروز اینو دیدم شوکه شدم
کاش از خدا یه چیز دیگه میخواستم :grin:

5 پسندیده

Hi my dear,
First it’s good we have you here, Welcome :tulip: and I’m excited too that you are here :blush:
Then, If you say this text and take it up a notch I’ll agree with competition judges and give you championship Cup :trophy: :medal_sports: :1st_place_medal: :joy:

I bought a bit of baking powder and baked a batch of biscuits. I brought a big basket of biscuits back to the bakery and baked a basket of big biscuits. Then I took the big basket of biscuits and the basket of big biscuits and mixed the big biscuits with the basket of biscuits that was next to the big basket and put a bunch of biscuits from the basket into a biscuit mixer and brought the basket of biscuits and the box of mixed biscuits and the biscuit mixer to the bakery and opened a tin of sardines.

Everyone can participate and be a top in this challenge

At the end, thanks you dear @Englishwithluna have special talent as an actress

6 پسندیده