در مورد حمام رفتن یا دوش گرفتن

برای گفتن در مورد حمام رفتن میگیم
Take a bath, or take a shower
اما در این مینی داستان گفته :
Jane has a hot bath
میشه توضیح بدین. یا اگه گرامر داره لینکش و بذارین. ممنون

این تاپیک مربوط به داستان« داستان 6- شب عادی جین و فِرد » در نرم‌افزار «زبانشناس» است. دوره: « نیمچه داستان‌ها »

3 پسندیده

در واقع گفته جین حمام آب گرم گرفت و جمله مشکلی نداره

1 پسندیده

بله متوجه شدم، سوالم این بود که برای حمام رفتن از چه افعالی میتونیم همراه Bath یا shower استفاده کنیم.الان میدونم که هم میتونیم بگیم
Take a bath و هم have a bath ، آیا راه دیگه ای هم هست یا همین دو حالت؟
و الان یه سوال دیگه هم دارم اینکه فرق bath و shower در چیه؟
ممنون

2 پسندیده

In American English, bath is always a noun. When you take a bath , it means you wash yourself in a tub of water. The verb form (for Americans) is to bathe .

In British English, bath is also a verb—one baths . For Brits, to bathe means to swim or to pour liquid on something.

Bath and bathe only differ in spelling by one letter, but there is a big difference in pronunciation and how they function in a sentence.

examples:
The trainer made an ice bath for the injured athlete.

Nadine doesn’t like the green tiles of her bath , but she can’t afford to replace them.

I can’t wait to get home and take a bath . (American English)

Most children don’t really understand why they need to bath daily. (British English)

I am sure there are things that can’t be cured by a good bath but I can’t think of one.

Donna Kielly says the tap water in her Gaskiers-Point La Haye home is the colour of “dark apple juice,” and she worries about using it to bathe .

As nouns the difference between shower and bath

is that shower is a brief fall of precipitation or shower can be one who shows while bath is a tub or pool which is used for bathing: bathtub or bath can be (biblical) an ancient hebrew unit of liquid volume measure, equal to an ephah and to one-tenth of a homer, and approximately equal to 22 litres.

As verbs the difference between shower and bath

is that shower is (followed by with) to spray with (a specified liquid) while bath is to wash a person or animal in a bath.

4 پسندیده