روش درست یادگیری مکالمه

سلام خدمت دوستان. من میخوام پایه مکالمه ام رو قوی کنم. قبلا برای دریافت مدرک زبان, زبان میخوندم و پایه خوندنم گرامر بود و تست. خدا روشکر مدرک رو گرفتم الان می خوام مکالمه کار کنم. و نمی دونم از کجا شروع کنم.
مثلا جملات رو بنویسم و حفظ کنم تا مغزم به کلمات انگلیسی و تمرکز رو اونا عادت کنه
یا از روش سایه خونی استفاده کنم
یا برم مکالمات اولیه رو از روی اپ های مکالمه حفط کنم
یا برم کتاب های مکالمه رو تهیه و بخونم

من برای شروع حتی اون سابقه فعالیت اپ زبانشناسمم صفر کردم تا دوباره از اول شروع کنم.
اگه دوستان تجربه یا مطلب مفیدی دارند که منو از سردرگمی نجات بده ممنون می شم با من به اشتراک بذارن…

#با تشکر
#دریا

5 پسندیده

سلام اول اینکه میتونی از پشتیبانی زبانشناس مشورت بگیری
من خودم اول که وارد زبانشناس شدم از اونها راهنمایی گرفتم تا کم کم خودم جا افتادم و فهمیدم چی به چیه

اما چون نظر ما رو هم پرسیدی پس نظر شخصی خودم رو میگم :
حفظ کردن که کلا اشتباهه چون هم زود یادت میره و هم از زبان زده میشی
روش سایه هم فکر خوبیه که درسهایی که انتخاب میکنی رو با این روش بخونی
از نوشته هات احساس کردم سطحت خوبه پس میتونی انگلیسی قدرت رو شروع کنی
خود همین پکیج چندین سطح داره که از آسون که همون انگلیسی بدون تلاش هست شروع میشه و به ترتیب سطحش بالاتر میره و سختتر میشه . چک کن ببین کدوم سطحش برات مناسبه
همه مهارتهای زبان رو هم قوی میکنه . الان من خودم انگلیسی قدرت رو میخونم و تو مکالمه و اسپیکینگم کلی پیشرفت کردم
مدرس خودش روش خوندن رو تو انگلیسی قدرت برات تو درس اول توضیح میده
در کنارش هم میتونی از پادکستها و کتابهای زیبوک و فیلمهای زوم هم استفاده کنی
البته به شرطی پیشرفت میکنی که به حرفهایی که مدرس دوره یعنی ای جی میزنه عمل کنی
موفق باشی

11 پسندیده

سلام
وقت بخیر
به نظر من بهترین راه برای تمرین مکالمه اینه که جملات احساسی فیلم ها رو بلند چند بار تکرار کنید. لازم نیست حالا خط به خط فیلم تکرار کنید اون جملاتی که ازش خوشتون میادیا فکر میکنین به درد بخورن و بازیگر اون ها رو خیلی با احساس بیان میکنه. مثلا وقتی ناراحت یا عصبانیه. این جوری intonation تون هم خوب میشه و یکنواخت حرف نمیزنید. ممکن برای اولین بار نتونید اون جمله رو سریع بگید ولی دو سه بار که تکرار کنید درست میشه. ولی حتما با صدای بلند تکرار کنید.

3 پسندیده

Hi…I’m gonna also share my two cents, maybe it will help you…I also agree with what other users wrote under this post (specially giso)

What I’m going to tell you a little bit depends also on your goal…are you preparing for better speaking for some sort of exam or for just day to day English speaking? For exams, I guess you better have some strategies…'cause you wanna sound authentic and original, but still you have to show the examiners that you are quite aware of the exam and its rules (for instance, a speaking part of an exam might want you to showcase using different grammatical points, etc).

But from your post, (maybe mistakenly) I assume that you want to improve your day to day English speaking…and if that’s your goal…I share a few things that might help you: So, like other users said, listen to a lot of news and series and movies that you like how they talk or their accents or the topic that they talk about…for instance, if I’m going to watch The Walking Dead series, I don’t want to imitate that hillbily character Daryl…Cause I don’t want to talk like him, right? haha!

But this depends on if you are comfortable with just watching a movie or a news broadcast all in English and right off the bat listening to it and understanding and copying what they say…if that is not the case, then you might be at other stages in your speaking ability now and other strategies might be more helpful for you now.

If you can follow movies/series/podcasts/news quite easily, good news…but don’t also try really hard to copy everything and shadow everything…the goal is just that you indulge yourself in them…like that it’s not a forced activity and you really want to do it…and you really want to watch them and listen to them…once this is like a habbit for you, for instance you turn on CNN two times a day, each time for like one hour maybe…trust me, if you do this consistently, there is no way that your brain is not going to pick up many things (whether words, expression, intonation, etc.) unconsciously…

Another tip that I would like to say is that…I see some users quite heavily depend on speaking in front of mirror or just recording themseleves…while these are for sure hands-down great techniques, don’t get me wrong, but they cannot replace speaking in front of normal real human beings…and I understand with Covid now, it’s a bit harder to speak with other people…but it’s worth it…so not only do you have to speak tons with real people, speak in long sessions! Two minutes Whatsapp or Telegram recorded voice messages are just not enough for good practicing! Call your friends/speaking partners up or video call them or meet them and speak to them consistenly (at least a few times a week) and for long sessions, each lasting more than one hour…there is an advantage in one on one sessions, because you get to speak a lot more than when you are with let’s say six people where you would get to speak less (but it’s good for listening).

So like I said, speak a lot and long!!! You have to teach your brain to be relaxed while speaking…like giso said, when you try to incorprote a new word in your sentence or say a new expression, you might not get it right the first time, but you have to say so many times that finally your brain gets and then you can say that confidently…you might not believe it, but stress and speaking anxiety have a lot to do with good speaking, and the solution is not “just relax and speak freely”…but you have to do it a lot, that naturally and normally your body and brain act in that manner.

2 پسندیده

ممنونم بابت توجه و پاسخ های خوب دوستان.
من چندین ساله زبان میخونم البته با ترس و لرز…ولی پارسال تونستم بر ترسم غلبه کنم و برم زبان رو در مقطع متوسطه اول تدریس کنم که خدا رو شکر بازخوردها نشون داد که موفق بودم و بعد دعوت شدم برای تدریس در آموزشگاه اما خودم می دونم پایه مکالممم قوی نیست…روش هایی که گفتین عالیه فیلم نگاه کردن پادکست گوش کردن صحبت در آیینه و …سعی میکنم به مرور از تک تک تحربیاتتون استفادا کنم…اگر باز هم تجربیات قشنگتون رو با من به اشتراک بگذارید ممنون میشم