What Is Your Pet Peeve?

سلام، سلام، سلام!
امیدوارم حالتون کلی خوب باشه؛
بعد دیدن ویدئوی امروز یاد می‌گیرید که معنی pet peeve چیه و می‌تونید خودتون راجع به pet peeve هاتون حرف بزنید!
پس حتماً برامون بنویسید که چی همیشه رو مختونه! :exploding_head:

ویدئو

لینک دانلود ویدئو

متن و توضیحات ویدئو

What Is Your Pet Peeve.pdf (344.2 کیلوبایت)

برای دیدن ویدئو در کانال تلگرام زبانشناس کلیک کنید

برای دیدن ویدئو در اینستاگرام کلیک کنید

17 پسندیده

There are lots of things for me, that they’re really on my nerve. For my money, personal questions are definitely annoying for every one and there is no doubt about them. But the thing annoys me, more than anything else, any activity that is accompanied by any extra sound. I hate if someone drinks or eats his / her drink or food with slurping and munching in front of me. That’s when I like to smother him / her!! :joy::joy:

5 پسندیده

Interesting topic…I think perhaps I used to have a lot of pet peeves, but I’m working on it to reduce them to the holy number of zero. Because I’m realizing that, if some silly small stuff bothers me, and I get so much heated about it, that rather than helping me is going to harm me big time.

We have limited energy…we should put that energy every day towards good goals to accomplish…we should everyday fill our mind with good thoughts, rather than “Oh, I’m so bothered by this…I’m so bothered by that”.

Of course, it’s also perhaps not possible to be not bother by anything at all…I mean if someone is going to straight murder me right now, I’m not gonna sit down and say “oh, I don’t want to have a pet peeve, so I’m not bothered by that” lol, 'cuz that doesn’t make any sense. But I’m always jealous of easy going people…they don’t take everything so seriously…like monks…it feels like they make their own lives much easier…there is a saying that “we are our own worst enemies, not others”.

2 پسندیده

:thinking:?Ok someone is missing. where is Aref

1 پسندیده