Humans emtions part 2: love

سلام.پنجمین رlیتینگ من. امیدوارن ازش لذت ببرید.

Love

Love is one of the purest emotions of human beings.

Love can make eyes glow, cheeks blush, lips curve to a beautiful smile, it can heal,  it can make you feel alive, it can make life sparkle. Love can do magic.

Love is a bright spot in our lives. It grows inside our hearts, it rushes in our veins and spreads all over our bodies.

The majority of people try to keep it inside themselves, locking it in their chests, limiting it.

Keeping that bright spot from lightening their and their beloved ones' world.

But I want you to set it free. Show it, say it, let them know you care, let them know that you are here beside them and you love them.

Don't hold back from embracing them, kissing them on cheek. Don't bite your lips, tell them that they mean everything to you. Support them. We all need it. We all need to feel that support. We all need to love and to be loved.

And if you have, if you have made someone aware of their worth and the pure love you feel for them, if you have made them smile, laugh and grow stronger, I want you to adore yourself cause you are worth it.

And if you have received that love from the people aroond you, be grateful. Be thankful cause they love you and they care about you. Cherish that love and returnt it to show them you appreciate it.

There are dark and bright points in humans. Usually after a while Those bright spots die lonely inside them and there is nothing but absolute black. Deep caol black of darkness.

But you shouldn't let them!

You should not stand with your hands in your pockets, watching them wasting away. It's not late! reach for them, pull them in to your warm arms and whisper the words which were cluttering inside you for years and years in their ears.

Make them aware of what they are capable of. Show them how to look in the mirror and see what you can see. Make them feel strong, brilliant, pretty, worthful and immune to sadness, disappointment and darkness.

And that's…that's when you find your and their world glowing.

P.S

I wanted to write a short paragraph to ones who made me glow. The ones who helped me to take a break of my life and smile.

I wish to tell you I'm grateful for all your support and love. As a family, friend, brother or sister. Thank you.

I want you all to know how awesome you are, that you are rare and unique.

Take care of your endless kindness and your great souls.

Peace.

7 پسندیده

خیلی نوشته‌ی قشنگی بود؛ به نظر من از نظر محتوا به نوشته‌های قبلیت برتری داشت. یه مقدار گلایه و غم توی قبلی‌ها بود. این عالی‌تر بود. :smile:

یه چیزی فقط اذیت‌کننده بود؛ اینکه نوشته‌ات رو پاراگراف‌بندی نکردی. جمله‌جمله نوشتن، اون زیبایی ظاهری رو از نوشته کم می‌کنه. (وقتی داری حرفه‌ای می‌نویسی، ظاهر کارت هم باید حرفه‌ای باشه :smile:)
ولی بازم فوق‌العاده بود. :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

ممنون. این فکر کنم اولین رایتینگیم بود که جنبه مثبت داشت. اونوقتی که نوشتنش شروع کردم تقریبا داشتم از خوشحالی گریه می کردم. دفعه های قبلش داشتم از بدبختی گریه می کردم. :sweat_smile: :joy:

از دفعه بعد این نکته رو هم رعایت میکنم.

کم کم داشتم فکر میکردم رفتین تا هفته بعد. :sweat_smile: نمی دونین چقدر نظراتتون خوش حالم میکنه.

3 پسندیده

همه‌ی احساسات یه جور نشونه‌ان، که به آدم می‌گن کجای زندگیش رو باید تغییر بده (مخصوصاً افسردگی). بهترین کار اینه که آدم نذاره احساسات زیاد بهش غلبه کنه. :sweat_smile: (فلج قلم گرفتم، چیزی نداشتم بگم، اینو نوشتم :joy: ولی حقیقته :face_with_raised_eyebrow: زیادی غصه نخور یا زیادی خوشحال نشو! :smile:

خجالتم می‌دی؛ :sweat_smile: ولی حالا که پیش کشیدی… هفته‌ی بعد می‌بینمتون؛ موفق باشید :hibiscus: :smile:

4 پسندیده

Hi :hibiscus::hibiscus:

To me this one was the most impressive writting of yours so far.
The topic “love” has always been one of the greatest elements in books, poetry, movies and…
About your text, I really liked the way you set rows of beautiful, strong words one after another. It was fabulous

Thanks and Good for you for having this beautiful mind

3 پسندیده

That’s kind of you. I’m glad you liked it.
It’s nice to know other’s opinions obout your works and I have to tell you that your comments on my writings have made me overwhelmed with joy.
Thank you. I always appreciate it.

3 پسندیده

You’re so welcome
Sorry for the delay :pray::pray:

3 پسندیده

I understand that you are busy. I know you will read them eventually, so no problem. Read them when ever you can. :tulip:

3 پسندیده