Favorite music

سلام، هادی! :neutral_face:
بابت نگرانیتون مچکرم ولی نمی دونم چرا فکر میکنید که با شرکت نکردن توی این چالش رایتینگ دیگه من به زبان انگلیسی و زبان خوندن پشت کردم و به قول خودتون پل های پشت سرم رو خراب کردم. من فقط شیوه ی مطالعاتیم رو تغییر دادم ولی هنوز هم سعی میکنم هر روز حتی اگه شده یه جمله توی دفتر خاطراتم ( که درواقع یه اپ توی گوشیمه) بنویسم و از یه اپ خاص هم برای چت کردن استفاده میکنم بنابراین عملاً رایتینگ و بی خیال نشدم فقط به دلایلی که به خودم مربوطه :slightly_smiling_face: فعلا نمیتونم خیلی توی تالار آفتابی بشم مگه اینکه بخوام سوالی بپرسم یا مقاله ای بخونم.
فقط اون پیام قبلی رو نوشتم که بهتون اطلاع بدم منتظر خط خطی های من نباشید امیدوارم تونسته باشم جواب سوالتون رو بدم.:blush:
اگه یه زمانی تونستم کارامو راست و ریس کنم و یه سری چیزای دیگه ممکنه دوباره برگردم. تاکید میکنم ممکنه اگه خیلی براتون مهمه.
(باید انگلیسی می‌نوشتم.:scream: ولِلِش بابا:blush:)

درکل موفق باشید بچه ها.:hibiscus:
بدرود.

5 پسندیده

Come oooon! Where are you going? @raha4

I just want to create a new chat and writing topic. Do you want to go, next?!

Do you remember my previous chat topic? Do you remember what happened to it?! Now, I’m creating a new one …

8 پسندیده

Hi there :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

Everyone listen to music just the kind of music they listen to depends on their style . :notes: :notes: :musical_note: :musical_note: :guitar:

I love music especially pop music :headphones: :headphones:

When l’m sad or upset i listen to sad music but when l’m happy l listen to happy music. :violin: :guitar:

I like Justin Bieber from english singers especially from friends song.
I also like lranian singers Kamran , hooman and Yousef zamani

Thay have a very good and pleasant voice
They also choose great songs

@Mashreghi At first l just liked the comments then l was afraid you would punish me so I wrote my ideas :smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi!
I hope you always have a reason to be happy. :smile:

That’s really true (but weird to hear it from you :sweat_smile:).

Do I know you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (:smile:)

I didn’t know this, so thank you! :hibiscus:

Why do I think you’re threatening me? :smile: But don’t do this; Just one topic is much better. I don’t have time for more topics. :sweat_smile: (And if you do it, you’re dead meat :neutral_face:)

6 پسندیده

what do you think? :grin:

5 پسندیده

Hello. :hibiscus:

When you say you’ll never leave a comment on our English topics, it’s just like burning your bridges; because even when you change your mind, you wouldn’t feel free to take part in the conversations again.

That was not a real question. It was a simple, indirect showing of respect and appreciation for all our good and funny conversations we had. :smile: I respect all our friends. I like Hussein (the first person who talked to me and didn’t ignore my topic :sweat_smile:). I like Ms Sepehri for being the anchor of our conversations :hibiscus:). I like Ms Velayati (and her flipping depression; sorry :sweat_smile:). I like Sajad (and his bloody long posts; sorry again :sweat_smile:). I like Giso (and her goddamn scary fast progress; not sorry for this one :smile:). And I don’t forget Parisa, Zeinab, Ladan, Fatima, Mohabbat, Ms Sobhi, Marjan, Hasti, Saeed, Lia and others (Actually, I am forgetting Mehrab :joy:). I have a great memory, So… What was your name again? :thinking: (Sorry, my last joke :sweat_smile:). So, Ms Husseini, every joke I made and will make is because I like you guys and I hope I didn’t upset you or anyone else. :smile:

I can accept this. :smile: It’s better. It’s a window of opportunity for seeing you here again. (But we’ll see you in Persian topics, I hope :smile:)

I could kill you for this, you know. :neutral_face:
I wish you luck anyway :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

When did I do that? :joy: It’s just embarrassing when I say something and people ignore me (but not too much, coz I’m maxed out on embarrassment; I don’t feel it anymore :joy:).

You write great! Thank you for joining us. :hibiscus: :smile:

4 پسندیده

I knew a user with your username, but he had an avatar. And if he doesn’t write for us, I’ll forget him too. :joy:

Use this:
images (1)

:joy:

5 پسندیده

punish or Assassinate or kill :grin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
i will find a good avatar

Im even lazy for finding avatar

5 پسندیده

Hi, welcome back

It has been written by myself. But about this your sentence, you’re right and in this case, I must say … (next my sentence) …

Unfortunately, I have to say that I’m not in this good mood :blue_heart: of mine, any longer! My mood became much worse … Why does my mood change so quickly?! let’s not talk about it …

You can search this idiom “God willing”.

5 پسندیده

I know what you say. I wish you the best.
By the way, have you ever listened to Tony Robbins audiobooks?
I strongly recommend them. He’s the best motivational speaker I know. (maybe the best speaker).

5 پسندیده

download (5)

i wanna use this :grin:

5 پسندیده

Guys, my Internet speed is awful and turtle-like!

Because of this, I type very slowly and hardly, in the forum.

5 پسندیده

I did already. I learned it from you.

5 پسندیده

I loved this animation. Do it. :smile:

5 پسندیده

I bet others feel the same way about you sir. That’s very very kind of you to mention them. :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

I must go and read Giso’s writing.

Bye for now. :smile:

Don’t “sir” me! :joy:

5 پسندیده

What’s the fire?! :expressionless::joy:

5 پسندیده

Do you want me to call you like Raha? :joy:

But seriously if you don’t like it then I won’t.

5 پسندیده

I have to go somewhere; I don’t have much time.

5 پسندیده