Happiness is only inches away

سلام!
این هم ششمین رایتینگم. دو هفته طول کشید تا واقعا ی چیز خوب بنویسم ولی فک کنم ارزش این همه زمان داشت. امیدوارم از خوندنش لذت ببرید. از زمانی که می زارین و همین طور از توجهتون بی نهایت ممنونم.

من داشتم نوشتنی به این آهنگ گوش میدادم کاملا بی ربط ولی باعث شد خیلی زود تر تمومش کنم. :joy:

Happiness

Many people never experience that sheer happiness of life.They wrap their arms around themselves, curve to a small ball and let the darkness have them. Unaware that happiness, is just inches away, behind that deep blackness of their minds. Too weak to believe, too coward to try, too scared of another disappointment, they stare at the endless, bitter scene of their lives. As long as they hold that scene tightly in their minds, as long as they believe it as the truth of their lives, it would be and it would get stronger, thicker and blacker.

I believe that happiness is always present, in each sinlge second of your twisted life, just hidden, waiting for you to grasp it. Some of us are too blind to see it so we deny it. But a few of us are eware, tottaly in the game of life.They always feel happy, cause they define it in the things they have, they define it in the simplest but the most precious things, maybe a smile, a touch, a beat of a heart, a warmth of a breath or just presence of someone and That's just enough. They believe that life is sweet with all its ups and downs, with all its tears and laughs, it's still beautiful, glowing and worthful, so it would be.

I used to think of such beliefs as a bunch of bullshit, true on paper, wrong in real world. I used to say that life is not like stories, It's not a fairytale which always ends with "live happily ever after". But I was wrong. It is a story, written by ourselves, pictured by our minds. We can make a good or bad one. It's all in your hands.

I started to realize it when I noticed the things I have instead of my lacks, my gifts rather than my disabilities, good memories instead of bad ones, the presence of my loved ones rather than the empty places of the ones Who I lost.

You will never feel happiness if you focus on bad points, on your shortages, cause they would always be there. Honestly perfection is no where in humankind's dictionary. It doesn't exist.

Put your time and energy on the positive and bright points of life and then you will find what you were seeking.

Peace.

14 پسندیده

سلام؛ بی‌نظیر بود! همش حرف دل من بود! :smile:

این اولین رایتینگتون بود که کاملاً باهاش هم عقیده بودم. تونی رابینز می‌گه «خیلی وقتا فاصله‌ی افسردگی و شادی فقط بلند شدن و حرکت کردنه»؛ خیلی وقتا خودمون حالمونو بدتر می‌کنیم، با آهنگای غمگین، نشستن و فکر کردن، گوشه‌گیری و غصه خوردن.

عالی بود! :hibiscus:

11 پسندیده

واقعا درسته زندگی هر جوری بهش نگاه کنید همون شکلی براتون می چرخه، فکر کردن در مورد چیزای منفی واقعا هیچ کمکی نمیکنه. بعضی موقع ها واقعا آدم خندش میگیره که چطور می تونه با ی کار ساده حالش عوض کنه.

ممنون. دیگه خودتون می دونین همیشه چقدر از کامنت هاتون و انرژی که می دین ممنونم.

8 پسندیده

Awesome job and great writing and writing style, I like it! And before I forget: I liked the song!

I agree with your overarching theme…happiness. But at the same time topics such as happiness (or lack thereof), life, religion, etc. are extremely complicated subjects.

Someone the other day asked me “what is your source of happiness?”. For me, this was an interesting and yet at the same time challenging question to answer. Because the first thing that I thought was just “hmm umm well I’m just happy…why not?”. It felt like as if happiness was a type of glasses that I just wear and that somehow affects how I see things in life. And not the other way around, that the things that happen around me and in my life tell me if I should be happy or not. I think happiness is kind of like an attitude. Like the scene in the movie Matrix, it’s up to you which pill you choose. The blue pill or red pill. If you choose the red pill, you enter the Matrix, at your own cost (like choosing to be content in life) and if you choose the blue pill, you will go back to the life that you already had (like being not-happy in life).

Of course, with further thinking I could answer her question though.

The part that I find really complicated about happiness is that…it’s not a one-size-fits-all thing. It’s not something that you can write or read one book about and think you are done with the topic at hand.

Maybe today I can define myself as a happy and content person in life…but I think that has something to do with my experiences that I have had in my life too. And less to do with the books that I’ve read. Because trust me, I had read all those “happiness” related books and had watched all those inspiring talks about happiness. But somehow it did not quite work for me! Like I said happiness is like a state of mind…it’s like a frame…a pair of glasses…no one can convince you to wear it, until you yourself want it! How? I think the experiences that you gather in your life will tell you to see the world with a different pair of lens, called happiness.

But I have to say, contrary to the popular belief :smile: I’m not always happy every single second of my life…it’s ok to be sad or angry…those are also natural human emotions just like happiness. But what I know is that I’m mostly happy than not-happy. Even in the darkest moments of life I know that “this too shall pass”, as the saying goes.

This is so real and I couldn’t agree more. Happiness is a lifestyle.

Words of wisdom.

Awesome paragraph. Sometimes I think we are living at both the best and worst time of our lives. Best because of all the progress we have had as human beings now. Worst because of our attitude and all this crap that we have beside ourselves that we don’t know how to use. Getting on Instagram every day and tell ourselves “oh I look old! Oh I look ugly! Oh others are better than me!”. I have a cousin who is 12. The other day he wrote a political comment on some Telegram group full of adults…next thing you know was 20 adults were arguing with him back and forth. So next time before you take an online debate so seriously, make sure you are not arguing with a 12 year old hahaha (tip to myself too).

Great piece of advice. Aka use your time in life wisely.

All this being said, I now always have nothing but sympathy for people with depression or mental health issues. The older I get, the more I realize other people are not like me and that’s ok and that I don’t know very much and cannot answer all the questions.

I was the other day watching a livestream of John Mayer giving a free guitar songwriting lesson. He said there is no better feeling in the world than picking up your guitar after dinner and improvise a solo to your favorite Blues songs. He is a millionare. And yet how simple are his expectations and standards for happiness in life. If we want to learn something from celebrities, let’s learn good things from them at least.

9 پسندیده

Hi there. My eyes just popped out when I saw the length of your comment. :joy:

Thank you a whole lot for your comment on my writing and sharing your thoughtful opinions on each piece. :hibiscus:

I first heard it in a movie actually and then I searched a whole week to find it. :sweat_smile:

We are humans after all and that’s natural. But the point is how you handle it. You can stick to those gloomy, bad feelings or just let go of them. The wise people ignore them, limiting them to a brief second of their lives. But some may linger too much on them and I assure you it won’t end well.

I’m 17 by the way. :joy: but I admit I don’t know anything about politics and I never try to take part in realted subjects to it, afraid to put my foot in my mouth. But this kind of subjects( happiness and …) are your views of life and it has no limits of age.

That’s the point. To be able to be happy without a big reason.

Thank you again. Your comment means a lot to me.

9 پسندیده

Haha in the words of a great:

6 پسندیده

Holy Mary mother of god!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Too long!!! You broke your own record! :smile:

7 پسندیده

خیلی عالی…میتونین با مربی خوبمون آقا علیرضا تو چالشای رایتینگشون شرکت کنین تا ایشون هم بتونن بهتون راهنمایی بدن @daydream3r

9 پسندیده

ممنون. شما خیلی لطف دارین. خیلی خوش حالم کردین.

حتما.

8 پسندیده

Bro you got me so inspired so this time around I was going for the Guinness record :smile:

But jokes aside…some topics such as this one are deep and require a bit more conversation…on the other hand some topics are more chit chaty style and then just a few words or lines suffice. Like I said in my post happiness is not a topic that you can define in one sentence or a few lines. It’s a sophisticated philosophical topic.

Anyways I enjoy writing thoroughly for such deep topics just as much as dropping a line or two for a chit chat kinda topic :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 پسندیده

If we count my chit chats as practising English, you have a long way to come close to me, mate. :joy: I wrote 80 comments in one of the topics. Don’t push in the queue. The Guinness record is mine. :joy:

I try to read everything you write and learn something from it. I enjoy your long comments. Don’t let my stupidity convince you otherwise. :smile:

7 پسندیده

Same for you, man…unless you are writing about how much you hate rock music :joy:

7 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:

(@gisoo13 Sorry for the chats. :smile:)

7 پسندیده

Hahaha maybe this shows how happy we are :joy:

But still sorry Giso :joy:

7 پسندیده

There is nothing to stop you from chatting here. Every time I read something in different topics or forums, a huge grin crosses my face and I sometimes chuckle to myself remebering your comments. So go ahead and write as much as you want.

9 پسندیده

You’re such a gentlewoman! :smile:
But, don’t give us the green light. We’ll wreck the place. :joy:

8 پسندیده

Hello Ms @gisoo13 :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:
Again your article is so professional
I like the way you look at different things and how to put them In words.
If I hear one day you become a great author, I won’t be surprised because I believe you have the talent

7 پسندیده

Thanks. I’m really running out of words but you already know how grateful I am for your inspiring comments. I’m truly thankful.

I never wanted to become an author, I always have written for fun. But who knows? I’m practically a divergent, I have more than one option for future, no need to say I wish I hadn’t.

Thanks again. :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده