If you could travel in time, would you go to the future or the past? - چالش اسپیکینگ

Hello there everyone! :heart_eyes: I hope you’re doing well. :grin: This has always been a question among us that what would happen if we were able to travel in time. :face_with_monocle: I would personally do lots of things. We want to talk about this topic in here, by voice messages. You can also join me in this Speaking Challenge. I would be happy…

What would you do if you could travel through time? Would you go to the future or the past? Record your voice and send the audio file and let’s have a conversation about it

31 پسندیده

I prepared travel to the future.I don’t like go to past.because past is past.but future is new.

11 پسندیده

Welcome to the community dear Sina =)) we will also be happy to hear you talking by voice in this topic cuz it’s a Speaking challenge :heart:

13 پسندیده

13 پسندیده

15 پسندیده

یه سوالی دارم از دوستان شما اول می نویسید بعد ویس ریکورد میکنید یا بدون نوشته؟

11 پسندیده

من اول مینویسم تا تمرکز داشته باشم ببینم چی میخوام بگم بعدش که نوشتم موقع ضبط دیگه خیلی هم به نوشته توجه نمی کنم.

12 پسندیده

Hi… I appreciate your efforts in helping us and making great topics :cherry_blossom:

15 پسندیده

من که به صدای خودم گوش میدم از خنده میمرم از بس لهجه غلیظه :joy:

9 پسندیده

چطوری باید ویس بدیم؟

9 پسندیده

12 پسندیده

13 پسندیده

16 پسندیده

Hi…I’d like travel to the past … because if I come back to the past ,I’ll change the choices

8 پسندیده

Hi
Do you listen to our voices?
Beacuse we would be happy if you get our mistaks…
Thnks

5 پسندیده

Hey guys
Please speak up
Plz speak louder

5 پسندیده

Hi please listen to my words and send your opinion

10 پسندیده

Hello sir
Thank you again :pray::pray::rose::rose:
Here is my audio file

12 پسندیده

Hello there dear Mr Alizadeh. thanks for joining me. That was a wise idea by the way :sweat_smile: to go to the future and predict what will happen to the world and make your decisions depending on that :joy: :+1:t4: And all right :sweat_smile: I will have a COVID-19 test before traveling to the past :joy: :pray:t4:

6 پسندیده