Live as a celebrity

Welcome finally :grinning:

I really like past time and I could live without these things. I could read and paint and etc. It seems good.

I don’t know exactly
Maybe you are right

7 پسندیده

How in god’s name are you going to read all these comments? :rofl:
It’s on yourself anyway.
We have written in 2 other topics when you were away. I’m wondering how much it is going to take you to catch up. :neutral_face:

7 پسندیده

Don’t welcome me now. :neutral_face: Oh, I still didn’t read your posts in which you celebrated I’m away. I’m reading the posts from where I left. When I reach them, I’ll kill each and every one of you. :joy:
By the way, thank you. :sweat_smile:

I’m not sure, but I think, women were like men’s properties in the past. Iranian women are still struggling with taking their true rights back. It’s hundreds of years that men kept women down and didn’t let them succeed in anything (but we’re not evil :sweat_smile:). Famous women are much less in number than famous men. I don’t know any well-known girl in the history of Iran though. :smile:

Oh, I will. :smile: Don’t talk to me for a few days and I’ll read them all. :joy:
Nice to see you again. How are you? (Don’t answer! I have no time. :smile:)

8 پسندیده

,OH shoot…
Not again… Winter is back :persevere::persevere:

Since you haven’t been around, we were in peace :expressionless::expressionless:

Like it isn’t enough hilarious being a comedian :joy::joy:

By the way, we miss you dude

Another “by the way” :sweat_smile:

Watch your mouth…
Never ever again use bad words for us (rich people) :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi!

Sometimes I really don’t know what to say to you.
By the way, I am glad to see you again.
Welcome back.

8 پسندیده

:expressionless:
Hussain, do you prefer to die with a .45 or a garrote. Totally up to you. :neutral_face: :joy:

Were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth? Dammit, Give me a reason not to hate you! What’s next? You’re tall too. I’ll kill you! :expressionless: :joy:

:hibiscus: :smile: :hibiscus:

:smile:
Give me a break! You know I’m joking :smile: (you just wasted my time for making me write this sentence though :neutral_face:).

Cold welcome! But I accept it. Thank you! :smirk:

:hibiscus: :neutral_face: :hibiscus:

See you later (unless you wish me to die in sleep :expressionless:).

9 پسندیده

How are you Mehrab? Don’t say anything. Good night! :smile:

9 پسندیده

Morning! :hibiscus:

What Jackie Chan issue? Explain yourself! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It was one bloody night? :neutral_face: That’s one hour I’ll never get back! :joy: You guys owe me one hour of my life. You have to pay for that. :sweat_smile: (I’m joking)
But it got me thinking, maybe we should create a topic for chit chats called “English chatroom” or something. We can gab there without any specific topic.

Nice recovery, mate. But why did you ask? :smile:

Mehrab-commie (sorry :sweat_smile:)! You look like one of those who love Hitler too. Am I right?

Oh my god! I hated Arabic classes. Actually, I was good in all classes in high school, but I hated our Arabic teacher. I have a funny story about him (funny ha ha). I’ll tell you later. :smile:

It’s a family place here. Be careful. :joy:

What a coincidence! I’m good at astrology. :smile:
I can foresee people’s deaths (actually I must kill them myself to predict accurately :sweat_smile:). I predict your deaths are close. You all talked too much! :joy: I’ll kill you!

I don’t think it’s true. :thinking: He was from Kashan and I must be proud of him, but I reckon nobody knows him abroad.

PS:
“to reckon” means “to think”. They use it a lot in the UK, but not so much in the US. (it’s not a weird word :neutral_face:)

8 پسندیده

You should either don’t ask me not to write back or not challange me to write. It’s not fair

And you owe us nothing for making us petulantly tag your name everywhere? :triumph:

I heard it from one of the art university’s fellows, it was about 2 months ago, so I can’t recall exactly what he said more about him. I will ask him and make sure, then I would share it here with you guys.

I won’t write back anymore till you catch up. Go and rest easy, I’m not going to double your work. :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

:joy: :joy:
You can answer! I was joking. :smile:

It was not my fault. There was this secret project -in inverted commas- that needed 100% concentration (if I tell you what it was I must either kill you or myself :neutral_face:).

I’m sure it’s one of that patriotic claims. When people don’t have a vast knowledge of something, they assume and claim things. Like when mullahs say Arabic is the best language in the world.
Actually, you can google the phrases “آثار استاد کاتوزیان” or “the best painters in the world”. In the first case you’ll see a lot of works more beautiful than Kamal al-molk’s artworks, and in the second case, you’ll find a list of painters without mentioning a name from Kamal al-molk. So I think it’s not true.

You can write. :sweat_smile: By now, you must know when I’m joking and when I’m not. Actually, I still think a lot of you take my jokes seriously, and I have to use lots of “sorry” and “I’m joking”. It’s not important what I write about, and I consider every reply instructive to write about (and if any of you thinks I’m insulting you, just tell me).

:smile: :smile:

7 پسندیده

Hi Hadi

i think You are a Communist
you Close your PV and disappeare for 15 days (since 3 novambr until now)

your profile is still black, for the beginning, change your profile picture :expressionless:
I was waiting for you to change the color of your profile… I wanted to answer after that…

damn communist :expressionless::joy:

That is what a COMMUNIST and DICTATOR is :expressionless::joy:

7 پسندیده

:laughing:
This is my question, too :crazy_face:

5 پسندیده

i cant explain, beacuse of it:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
but i explain it (Girls should not see this section, if you are a girl, skip this part😜)
:grin:, The Kish chanel, aired Jackie Chan’s movie at 1 a Clock in the morning :joy::grin::grin:, which contained :underage: scenes and without censor

:grin::grin::grin:

i dont love Hitler, i dont love any person in history, but i love Cyrus :grin: … If you did not come another week, the illusion would go down in history and I would love you

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

همینطوری پرسیدم😁

okey, Everything is under control😁

6 پسندیده

Hiya! :smile:

Good day to you, sir!!! :expressionless:

6 پسندیده

:joy:
I’m a capitalist. I don’t like any sort of government (Does this make me an anarchist? I don’t know! :sweat_smile:). I was joking, I don’t believe in any kink of tags or labels. :smile:

It’s a free country. :smile: I can close my PV and my mouth, but I cannot shut others’. This makes it free.
I tried not to use the internet. I needed time (for something). :smile:

5 پسندیده

:joy: :joy: :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده

‌Excuse me, i should to use Hola…
Hola Hadi :grin::v:

you can close your pv, but i can assassinate you
:grin:

6 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
nice joke
where are you from? :joy:

ok
im just kidding, Feel free :hugs:

but i dont think so :smile:

do it, if you want…
i dont love dark profiles :black_heart:

Put your beautiful yellow photo in the profile :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

6 پسندیده

You assassinate me?! You? Me? Good one! :expressionless:

Let me give you a hint, mate!
In the case of a blackout, check your mobile phone. If it has no reception, the assassination started. Check your landline. If it has an engaged tone, run for your life! Run, if you know what’s good for you. :neutral_face:
:smile:

Ok!
I have this old picture. Is it good?

5 پسندیده

:joy:
leave it out :grin:

yes, its perfect :ok_hand:

5 پسندیده