Activities for indoor fun - چالش رایتینگ

Hello everyone! I hope you’re all doing great. I’m hearing of another lockdown and quarantine situation these days as the weather is getting cold and colder and the infections are increasing. So I was thinking about things we can do at home in order to have fun. That’s why I’m here asking you for help.
I’d like you to write me a paragraph or two in which You can also answer the questions below:

1. What can we do at home to keep ourselves entertained?
  2. Which options are your favourites?
  3. Which ones are not your type?
  4. What activities were you doing during the previous lockdown?
21 پسندیده

One of my favorite activities during the lockdown is making new pastries and cakes, trying to discover the recipes, and mixes different types of things, also cooking new food that I had not to chance to prepare them for my family before due to lack of time. I remembered when I prepared new food, my kids fought together for the latest piece of food, I request to calm down and they said it’s your fault for making delicious cuisine. I laughed and said it’s my last fault.

Another pleasure task for me is reading the original books, I learn a lot from them, especially with the zabanshenas app, and watching movies with that. I started learning English from the beginning of the last lockdown with zabanshenas, seriously.

Learning programming and practicing regularly is extra contentment. Most of the time I wish I had more time to read up on.

Furthermore, recording educational videos for online teaching is my obligation during the lockdown, And having online classes.

16 پسندیده

Hello there dear Ms Ghabel and thanks for joining us in this topic.
So… Cooking and reading are you recommendations
Cooking is not my favourite to be honest :joy: but I surely agree on reading and I really enjoy reading…

By the way…

Mixing

That I haven’t had the chance to prepare

Fought (with) each other

Requested/asked them to

Oh are you a teacher? What do you teach?

7 پسندیده

Hello Mr. Alireza,
Thanks for your time.
I’m teaching computer science at high school(school of art), “Honarestan”.

9 پسندیده

Don’t mention it madam

Oh that’s great. Good luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

8 پسندیده

میشه تو کاغذ بنویسیم ؟ @daydream3r

کلا من این شکلی نوشتن رو دوست ندارم :sweat:

راستی اسمم امیر علی هست ولی دوست دارم بقیه محمد صدام کنن :joy:

5 پسندیده

Being locked up in home is awful specially that I used to spend my time mostly outside of the house, I even used to walk on foot for almost an hour to school and an hour back to home. When all of a sudden I was forced to stay at home by circumstances, I was mad and when they said that I have to study with online classes( which practically means on my own), I was super mad. But to be honest good things happened too. Like I got to know Zabanshenas app cause english online calsses were totally useless and that made this opportunity for me to get better day by day in English.
I have filled my time with reading novels in Zbook section which is a cool way for both having fun and learning English.
I draw. I didn’t have time to draw before but now I can manage my time to do it and it doesn’t need anything special, just a pencil and a paper.
I write. I have written an awful lot during the quarantine, it helps me to keep my mind clear.

9 پسندیده

Me ,too

I don’t think so.

I use different types of

(pencils )(paint brush)(.Charcoal powder)

For instance
B6,B8.hard brush. soft brush.
and

… anyway good luck

8 پسندیده

That’s the case for chiaroscuro.
But art has no limits, if some one doesn’t have these tools, it doesn’t mean they can’t draw.drawing with a normal pen would be as much enjoyable as drawing with all these fancy equipments.

Thanks. I cross my fingers for you too.

7 پسندیده

Exactly :+1:

At all I think drawing is really enjoyable

Can you share us some of your works?

8 پسندیده

Hello :hibiscus:

1- of my hobbies that can motivate me is watching science movies , watching these films whether in English or Persian motivates me
2- thing is watching the movie, I enjoy watching the movie very much and one of the influential factors in my life is watching the movies for example one of the movies the movies the influenced me a lot was the movie Papillon (پاپیون)
3- case of reading languages has become one of my hobby in days before reading the language was translating specialized book in my field of study but now I read the language easily and for fun
4- I like writing very much I used to write more but I now I write very little .
5- And the most interesting and attractive thing I do these days is to sit next to the flower pots I have in my room and some times
Talk to then
6- but one of the things I haven’t been able to do yet and I haven’s done any thing about it is the python programming languages which I missed learning

10 پسندیده

I would be happy to but I think here is not the appropriate place, I mean it isn’t related to the subject, it may not be true.

7 پسندیده

actually,I dont special work but I read my lessone s school and I learned English language with zabanshenas app.
I will attend Rally track because I like fast and I have challenge for reading different books and I start to read a book .The name of book is wash your face Its really good .

9 پسندیده

:video_game::books::computer:

At the beginning of my talk on this writing challenge topic, I’d like to talk one paragraph, only about the picture on the first comment of this topic. I was very interested in “computer (video) games” during my adolescence and even after that, when I was a university student. But in the end, during the second semester of the first year of my doctoral studies, I had to give up playing computer games، altogether and forever. To do this, I gave all my CDs and DVDs of computer games to others in the family. If I were in the situation of about ten years ago, now, definitely, playing these computer games, will be one of my first and favorable choices in during lockdown. But now, I can’t even think about playing with them.

Well, it’s better to talk about my current situation and my favorite options during the lockdown. At this moment in time, the best option for me during the lockdown, is spending time on improving all English skills of mine with Zabanshenas application. I don’t really know what I wanted to do, if this Zabanshenas application didn’t exist! That was just last week that my cell phone was broken for two days and Zabanshenas didn’t work for me, at all. During those two days, I couldn’t think of spending the daytime and nighttime without Zabanshenas. Before I became acquainted with Zabanshenas, I was very interested in learning English. Therefore definitily, my most important choice during the lockdown, has been learning English, and it will be continue to be so, in the future. But now, I can’t think of learning or even, living without Zabanshenas!

Another favorite option of mine during the lockdown, is watching instructional movies, music videos and other clips or movies in English on YouTube. I’m especially interested in instructional videos that are related to the field of psychology and health. From my point of view, YouTube can help us a lot, in our daily training. YouTube can be considered as a university for us, and it can meet our learning, instructional and educational needs to a great extent. An important work that I’ve started since a few months ago, is learning German language alongside learning English, as third tongue of mine. But learning German is much more difficult than learning English. Because of this, I unfortunately give up studying German repeatedly (frequently) and then, resume studying it again after a while.

:iphone::headphones::radio:

12 پسندیده

We can read a book such as “emma” and “les Miserables”.
We heard a music or we learn a new activity.
I learn English my favorite language, of course I like all language.

9 پسندیده

Hi everyone I hope you are doing great.
Actually I’m usually outdoor because of my job I’m salesman and I have to wake up at 9 and go to Amin Hozor until 10 o’clock at night.
Ans when I came back to home I’m very tired and I don’t have time for fun
But during the working
Mostly fun is learning Enghlish
Because it would give me the hope
It would give me the power
The pover of exist
You know
When I’m learning something new
I know I’m already alive…

But at all I like to see the movie
I hope you enjoy for my text
Have good night.
Bye

9 پسندیده

Hey there Giso1
thanks for your recommendations. They seem to be useful though :grin:

Lucky you :wink: :joy:

Yeah I used to draw a lot. I have never been a professional artist though… but I enjoy doing arts. like drawing and playing music

Someone

6 پسندیده

چه خبر خوبی :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Hello there Mohabbat
Thanks for joining me in this topic

Oh really? can you suggest us some of them? :heart_eyes:

Second thing is watching movies

Learning languages did you mean?
Oh that is my damn favourite. I’m learning Turkish these days. What about you? :heart_eyes:

But now I write too little
Oh! why is that for? Are you busy with stuff these days?

I have little information about programming and stuff But I’ve heard that “Python” thing is something really cool and useful. and you can also earn lots of money by learning it

7 پسندیده