Weblog Hasty

Hello every body🙋🏻‍♀️
Welcome to My blog
I started my blog on the occasion of my Birthday I would like to Share my happiness with you
فردا 7 November
مصادف با 17 آبان تولد منه
تولدم مبارک :heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:
و تولد همه ی دوستانی که در این روز و ماه به دنیا اومدند مبارک باشه :heart_eyes::partying_face::partying_face:
امیدوارم همگی موفق، سربلند و پیروز باشند و به همه ی خواسته هاشون هم برسند :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose::rose::rose::rose:

20 پسندیده

Happy birthday :heart::heart::cake::birthday:⚘⚘

10 پسندیده

Thank you very much​:heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes:

10 پسندیده

Happy birthday
My dear
:moon_cake::cake:
I wish you the best
I hope you have a birthday that is as sweet as you. Happy birthday to the sweetest girl I know
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

10 پسندیده

Happy birthday :tada::tada::tada::birthday::birthday:wow
I hope you are alive for the rest of your life :grin::rose:

And what is blog? Which blog?

8 پسندیده

Thank you so much sahar dear
your kind comment is kind girl
:heart_eyes::kiss::revolving_hearts::rose::rose::rose::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

7 پسندیده

Thank you very much friend dear​:rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
What do you mean?!

8 پسندیده

"You write " Welcome to My blog
Well . What your mean of blog?
Which blog?

6 پسندیده

Maybe I wrote about myself in my blog, I still do not Know exactly :roll_eyes::thinking:

7 پسندیده

I got it…ok

7 پسندیده

Happy birthday :rose:
I wish u the best.
And I hope we all see good stuff from you on your weblog. :slight_smile:

11 پسندیده

Happy birthday dear friend
I hope your wishes come true
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8 پسندیده

As you go through each year, remember to count your blessings, not your age. Count your amazing experiences, not your mistakes. Happy Birthday my friend!

:heart::heart::heart:

9 پسندیده

Thank you very much dear coach, and I wish you success and happiness.
:rose::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Thank you very much, My good friend and I wish you all the best. :revolving_hearts::rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes::kiss:

6 پسندیده

Excellent, what a Beautiful sentence. Make sure It is. Thank you very much my friend and fellow citizen. :heart::heart::heart::rose::rose::rose::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Happy birthday to you :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 پسندیده

Thank you very much
:rose::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 پسندیده

تولدم مبارک :ribbon::ribbon::gift::gift::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::tada::tada::tada::revolving_hearts::heart::heart::heart:d396525b9a763e7489c65ba12bf188bf-niksho-com d396525b9a763e7489c65ba12bf188bf-niksho-com|400x396

8 پسندیده

** Happy birthday my friend. May happiness always be with your life.:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::hibiscus::hibiscus: **

6 پسندیده